Fishermans Cottage - 301
About the home
A cosy and well presented 2 bedroom traditional cottage with views over Brixham fishing port and across to Torquay. Fishermans Cottage is situated in a quiet road yet is also close to the town and harbour.
LATE AVAILABILITY – up to 20% off please visit our website for details. A traditional cottage with views over Brixham harbour.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Breakwater Beach|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||TV, CD player|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Double beds (2), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 5|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Private garden|
Further details indoors:
-Large open plan living dining area with views across Brixham harbour and across to Torquay.
-1 x two seater and 1x three seater green leather sofa.
-Gas log effect fire.
-Entertainment is provided by a TV, DVD player, CD/radio plus a small selection of books and DVDs.
-Fully fitted modern kitchen with electric oven and grill and gas four ring hob.
-Full utensils and accessories include microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
-Washing machine and fridge are in the utility room.
-Situated within the open plan living area.
-Light wood and glass dining table with four matching chairs.
-Double doors leading to utility room with washing machine and fridge.
-Further door leads to the garden.
-Under stairs storage with iron and garden furniture.
-Located on the first floor with stunning views across Brixham harbour and across Torbay.
-Neutral gold and cream decor with double bed, 2x bedside tables with lamps, double wardrobe, 2 drawer chest and 2x cupboards with shelving in the alcoves.
-Located on the first floor with views to the rear garden.
-Lilac and cream decor with double bed, 2x bedside tables with lamps, fitted wardrobe in alcove with 1x three drawer bedside table.
-Large family bathroom with traditional decor in green and cream.
-Separate shower cubical with mixer shower, bath with shower & mixer taps, wash basin and w.c.
Mirror and shelving.
Further details outdoors:
-Small terrace to front of cottage.
-Tiered garden to rear with 37 steps to top tier. Table and chairs on the top patio tier with stunning views across Torbay.
-The front of the property is acccessed via 12 steps.
-Limited on-street parking.
The West Country / Devon region
South Devon is the perfect place for any holiday; action, relaxation, cosy couples or family fun, the South coast simply has it all.
With its pretty villages, beautiful beaches, breath taking cliffs and rolling moors to name but a few attractions it’s no wonder South Devon has earned the title as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Whatever your age and whatever the weather South Devon is the perfect place for a truly memorable holiday. The towns of Torbay, Teignbridge and The South Hams provide an excellent base for you to explore and discover South Devon and enjoy the sights and attractions, stunning walks and scenery, amazing local food and drink and blue flag beaches that you’ll find on offer.
The Brixham area
Brixham is a quaint fishing town and with its cafés, bars, shops and restaurants, including the fish restaurants serving the daily local catches, it’s no wonder this is a favourite destination for people of all ages. While fishing is Brixham’s main industry, it is also reinventing itself as an upmarket tourist resort, with quality food shops such as the Brixham Deli, cafés such as Number 11, and bar’s such as the Yard Arms. The focal point of the harbour gives the town a continental feel, especially in the summer, when you can sit outside and enjoy fish which has been caught that very morning.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
The West Country is serviced by four regional airports, which are accessible from all over the UK, Ireland, Europe and beyond. Car hire and public transport links are readily available from all four airports
BUDGET AIRLINES FLYING TO SOUTH WEST AIRPORTS:
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Bristol - Cork - Dublin - Glasgow - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - London Gatwick - Manchester - Newcastle
- Salzburg - Brussels - Dubrovnik - Avignon - Bergerac - Brest - Chambery - Nice - Paris - Rennes - Hannover - Dublin - Amsterdam (Schiphol) - Faro - Alicante - Malaga - Geneva
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Aberdeen - Belfast - Benbecular (Via Glasgow) - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Guernsey - Inverness - Jersey - Leeds Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Norwich - St Marys (Isles Of Scilly)
- Alicante - Barcelona (Girona) - Geneva - Düsseldorf - Grenoble - St Brieuc - Zurich
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Belfast City - Birmingham - Bristol - Cork - Cardiff - Dublin - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Isle of Man - Isles of Scilly - Leeds/Bradford - London Gatwick - London Stansted - Manchester - Newcastle
UK & IRELAND DESTINATIONS
- Isles of Scilly - Leeds-Bradford - Manchester - Newcastle - Newquay - Plymouth - Guernsey - Jersey - Belfast - Derry - Cork - Dublin - Knock - Shannon - Aberdeen - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Inverness
FRANCE: Bergerac - Beziers - Biarritz - Bordeaux - Dinard - Grenoble - La Rochelle - Marseille - Nice - Paris - Pau - Toulouse
GERMANY: Berlin - Bremen - Frankfurt - Hamburg
ITALY: Bergamo (Milan) - Milan - Pisa - Rome - Turin - Venice
POLAND: Gdansk - Katowice - Krakow - Poznan - Rzeszow - Szczecin - Warsaw - Wroclaw
PORTUGAL: Faro - Lisbon - Madeira - Porto
SPAIN: Alicante - Barcelona - Gerona - Madrid - Malaga - Murcia - Valencia - Ibiza - Mahon - Palma - Tenerife
REST OF EUROPE
- Salzburg - Brussels - Split - Prague - Amsterdam - Budapest - Riga - Malta - Oslo - Sardinia - Bratilslava - Stockholm - Geneva
REST OF WORLD
- Toronto - Marrakech - New York
Avis Car Hire Europcar
t: 0870 608 6324 t: 0870 607 5000
Hertz National Car Hire
t: 0870 850 7193 t: 0870 400 4560
National Rail Enquiries
Traveline - Public transport information
Tel: 0871 200 22 33 http://www.traveline.org.uk
Activities near Brixham
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 489||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 439||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||2 Nov 12||£ 499||-||-||3 Nights|
|8 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 339||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 379||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 539||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 469||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 769||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 669||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 869||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 929||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 529||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 509||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 459||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 479||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 519||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 679||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- A deposit of 1/3 of the total price is required to secure a property. The remaining balance is then due six weeks before arrival.
- For bookings arriving within 6 weeks, payment must be made in full by debit or credit card.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.95% service charge.
- Only Saturday to Saturday bookings are accepted in July and August.
- Short breaks (min. 3 nights) are accepted at all other times of the year.
- Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35.
- All our properties are non-smoking, though smoking is permitted in outside areas.
- Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This cottage has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday cottages in England (21,188)