1 Dolphin Court - 141
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Dolphin Court occupies a great position overlooking Brixham's outer harbour and fishing port, with the sea beyond. Located only 100 yards from the inner harbour, the apartment also enjoys the convenience of being a short walk from all the local amenties, shops and restaurants in Brixham.
The apartment enjoys a private entrance on the ground floor while there are 2 off-road parking spaces.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Breakwater Beach|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Paignton|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- A highlight of the apartment is the sun room with double opening PVC French doors opening out onto the patio area.
- Here there is a leather 2 seater sofa and two leather chairs, together with a mexican pine coffee table and sideboard with a hi fi system.
- The apartment enjoys a large bay window with views across the marina and outer harbour.
- Leather 3 and 2 seater sofas.
- Entertainment is provided by a widescreen lcd TV/DVD player.
- The separate kitchen is also newly refurbished with a complete range of facilities.
- A utility area houses a washing machine and separate freezer.
- The main bedroom is very spacious, furnished with double bed with memory foam mattress.
- Matching bedside cabinets, a 6 drawer chest and wardrobe.
- The second bedroom has 2 wooden shaker style single beds, a bedside cabinet, a 6 drawer chest and large fitted wardrobe.
- The newly fitted bathroom has a bath, separate electric shower, heated towel rail, mirror and storage unit.
- There is a separate w.c.
|Further details outdoors|
- Dolphin Court occupies a great position on Brixham's outer harbour and fishing port, with the sea beyond.
- Located only 100 yards from the inner harbour, the apartment also enjoys the convenience of being a short walk from all the local amenties, shops and restaurants in Brixham.
- The apartment enjoys a private entrance on the ground floor while there are 2 off-road parking spaces
The West Country region
South Devon is the perfect place for any holiday; action, relaxation, cosy couples or family fun, the South coast simply has it all.
With its pretty villages, beautiful beaches, breath taking cliffs and rolling moors to name but a few attractions it’s no wonder South Devon has earned the title as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
Whatever your age and whatever the weather South Devon is the perfect place for a truly memorable holiday. The towns of Torbay, Teignbridge and The South Hams provide an excellent base for you to explore and discover South Devon and enjoy the sights and attractions, stunning walks and scenery, amazing local food and drink and blue flag beaches that you’ll find on offer.
Brixham is a quaint fishing town and with its cafés, bars, shops and restaurants, including the fish restaurants serving the daily local catches, it’s no wonder this is a favourite destination for people of all ages. While fishing is Brixham’s main industry, it is also reinventing itself as an upmarket tourist resort, with quality food shops such as the Brixham Deli, cafés such as Number 11, and bar’s such as the Yard Arms. The focal point of the harbour gives the town a continental feel, especially in the summer, when you can sit outside and enjoy fish which has been caught that very morning.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
20 Sep 2014
"Perfect Property .... When Can I Go Back ????"
Got back today from a 2 week stay in 1 Dolphin Court , An excellent property in a prime position in Brixham .... Everything you can possibly need in a property , spotlessly clean .... with a view that… More
19 Apr 2014
"Excellent property. If you want to stay in Brixham, stay here!"
What can I say about this property other than it is excellent value for money! Ideally placed, with stunning views of the sea. A couple of minutes walk into the beautiful town of Brixham with its harb… More
11 Apr 2014
"Fantastic property amazing location."
We stayed here in feb this year and we fell in love with brixham. The apartment is ideally located for Devon costal walks local beaches and literally a slow one minute walk to the harbour. Having park… More
24 Sep 2013
"Just like the pictures - shame about the damp and smell"
I loved Brixham and Devon. Just be warned that althought appartment is well set out, plug in air fresheners cannot hide the damp and the smell. I submitted a review to Blue chip holidays without a res… More
Many thanks for your feedback regarding 1 Dolphin Court, we were very sorry to hear that you felt that the property had damp issues during your stay. At Blue Chip Holidays we take all feedback very seriously and can assure you that relevant investigations have occurred as part of our Quality Team's procedures. Following their visit, they were unable to find any sign of damp within the property. We are sorry that you felt the property had damp issues and hope that your experience does not deter you from booking with Blue Chip Holidays in the future. Thank you once again for your feedback.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:19 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 383 properties
- 324 properties
- 313 properties
- 299 properties
- 199 properties
- 191 properties
- 95 properties
- 88 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 85 properties
- 71 properties
- 43 properties
- 31 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 26 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- Start Bay
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 16 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 13 properties
- South Brent
- 12 properties
- 12 properties