Bungalow | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
A newly refurbished detached bungalow that is the perfect 'get away from it all' peaceful retreat. It has been finished to a high standard with Egyptian cotton bedding and matching Oak furniture and wooden floors throughout.
It is pleasantly located just a few minutes walk from Battery Gardens which overlook the Bay and Fishcombe Beach, and about a 10 minute walk to the harbour and town centre. Fishcombe Cove, Churston Cove, Elberry Cove and Broadsands Beach are all accessible from the coastal path from Battery Gardens.
It benefits from a large private gardens and has plenty of parking on the driveway for 2/3 cars plus extra parking in the garage.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 52 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
- 1 two seater sofa and 1 three seater sofa (one sofa converts to a double sofa bed).
- Matching Oak furniture throughout.
- Pleasant views over the front garden.
- 40" Flatscreen LCD TV with Freeview and home cinema system.
- Wireless internet access for guests who bring their own laptop.
- PS3 Games console.
- Spacious kitchen/diner newly fitted with good range of units and all appliances.
- Electric oven, grill and hob, fridge/freezer, and dishwasher.
- Full utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- Oak dining table and 4 chairs.
- Washer and dryer in the garage.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets both with lamps, fitted wardrobe and a 4 drawer chest.
- 32" Flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Views over the rear garden.
- Furnished with twin beds, a bedside cabinet with lamp, wardrobe and a 4 drawer chest.
- Views over the rear garden.
- Newly fitted family bathroom with modern bath with electric power shower over, w.c. and wash basin.
|Further details outdoors|
- Large garden; perfect for summer barbeques.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- Outside table and chairs.
- Driveway with parking for 2/3 cars.
- Garage for parking or storage of beach/surfing equipment.
- Outside storage area in porch for shoes, buggy's etc.
- Short walk to Battery Gardens and Fishcombe Cove.
- Washing machine and dryer in the garage.
The West Country region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 6 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 236 properties
- 186 properties
- 153 properties
- 102 properties
- 84 properties
- 78 properties
- 45 properties
- 42 properties
- 33 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 32 properties
- 28 properties
- 24 properties
- Budleigh Salterton
- 18 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 12 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 8 properties