Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
56 Moorings Reach is a 3 bedroom first floor apartment with lift access in this award winning development in Brixham. The property is situated in a pleasing crescent overlooking the marina. Set back from the waterfront, it allows degree of peace and tranquillity, whilst retaining the benefits of the location affording views over the marina and harbour. A balcony with two chairs is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
Brixham centre is a few minutes’ leisurely walk along the harbourside, where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located. The Breakwater Beach is a few minutes along the waterfront in the other direction.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 54 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
- Spacious living/dining room with views across Brixham marina and Torbay.
- A balcony with two chairs is accessible through patio doors.
- The lounge is decorated to a high standard with an ornamental fireplace.
- 2 cream 2 seater settees, a nest of tables and shelves/cupboards.
- Entertainment is provided by a television, DVD player, video recorder and a radio/CD/cassette player with videos, puzzles and magazines for the use of guests.
- Well appointed kitchen which features a washer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave, double oven with gas hobs and hood over, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, ice bucket, wine cooler and chrome storage canisters.
- The dining area has a cream rectangular table with 6 modern chairs.
- A patio door opens to a balconette allowing you to take in the Marina views.
- Features views across the marina.
- Built in mirror wardrobes, a pine double pine bed, bedside drawers, 5 drawer chest with swivel mirror.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Twin pine beds and bedside drawers, a double pine wardrobe, a 5 drawer chest.
- Pine bunk beds, a pine double wardrobe and a chest of 5 drawers.
- The main bathroom includes a wash basin, w.c., and bath in white with gold fittings, an electric shower over the bath and folding shower screen, mirror and a shaving point.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- The en-suite bathroom features a corner shower, w.c., and wash basin in white with gold fittings, mirror and shaver point.
|Further details outdoors|
- The property is situated on the first floor of a crescent overlooking the marina.
- It is accessed by 2 steps into a communal entrance hall, then a lift or stairs.
- A balcony with two chairs is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Moorings Reach is accessed by a security gate.
- Designated parking space.
The West Country region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 266 properties
- 198 properties
- 174 properties
- 154 properties
- 107 properties
- 89 properties
- 81 properties
- 55 properties
- 53 properties
- 37 properties
- 34 properties
- Newton Abbot
- 25 properties
- 20 properties
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- Slapton, Devon
- 12 properties
- 10 properties
- Start Bay
- 10 properties