54 Moorings Reach
About the home
54 Moorings Reach is a 2 bedroom first floor apartment (with lift access), in this award winning development in Brixham. The property is situated in a pleasant crescent overlooking the marina. Set back from the waterfront, it allows degree of peace and tranquillity, whilst retaining the benefits of the location overlooking the marina and harbour. A long balcony is the ideal spot to enjoy the atmosphere. Moorings Reach is accessed by a security gate, leading to the designated parking space. Number 54 is accessed by 2 steps into a communal entrance hall, then a lift or stairs.
Brixham centre is a few minutes’ leisurely walk along the harbour to where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located. A few minutes’ walk in the other direction takes you past the marina to Breakwater Beach.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||TV, CD player|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Double beds (2), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
- The living area is spacious and features views across Brixham marina and Torbay.
- Doors lead onto the balcony area which features outdoor table and chairs.
- Decorated to a high standard.
- 2x two seater sofas.
- Occasional furniture featuring a coffee table and ornamental fireplace.
- Entertainment is provided by a widescreen TV, video/DVD/CD player.
- Videos, CD's, book and board games are available for the use of guests.
- Well appointed kitchen comprises a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, double oven with gas hob and hood, microwave, chrome kettle, toaster, cafetiere, toasted sandwich maker and a range of utensils.
- The dining room features a glass-topped metal framed rectangular table with 4 matching chairs on a lovely zebra rug.
- Doors opens onto the private rear patio with table and chairs.
- Views across the marina.
- Features a double bed and built in mirror-door wardrobes.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Double bed with 2-tone pine headboard and a matching chest of drawers with swivel mirror.
- There is also hanging space situated outside the bedroom.
- The main bathroom includes a wash basin, w.c., and bath in white with gold fittings, an electric shower over the bath and folding shower screen, towel rail over the radiator, shaver point and a swivel mirror.
- The en-suite to bedroom one features a corner shower, w.c, wash basin with a swivel mirror over, shaver point and a heated towel rail.
Further details outdoors:
- Balcony area offering seating and far reaching views.
- Number 54 is accessed by 2 steps into a communal entrance hall, then a lift or stairs.
- Entry is gained via a security gate.
- Parking for two cars in the parking space and garage.
- The garage is complete with a plug to charge electric wheelchairs.
- Private rear patio area to the rear.
The West Country / Devon region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
The Brixham area
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Brixham
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
27 Jul 2012
Four adults journeyed to Brixham looking forward to a week's break in luxury surrounds. We booked the apartment on the basis of what we read on Blue Chip's website (viz two double rooms -... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 639||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 569||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 469||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 859||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 449||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 509||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 469||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 719||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1019||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 769||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 879||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1129||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1209||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 699||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 669||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 589||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 619||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 679||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 469||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 899||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above). Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (20,925)