44 Moorings Reach
from £62 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
44 Moorings Reach is a two bedroom first floor apartment in this award winning development in Brixham. The property is situated on the first floor of a crescent overlooking the marina. Set back from the waterfront, it allows degree of peace and tranquillity, whilst retaining the benefits of the location overlooking the marina and harbour. A long balcony with seating and a table is the ideal spot to enjoy the atmosphere. Number 44 also has a rear patio.
Brixham centre is a few minutes’ leisurely walk along the harbour to where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located. A few minutes walk in the other direction takes you past the marina to Breakwater Beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 54 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- A spacious living area with views across the marina and Torbay.
- Doors leading to the long balcony with outdoor seating.
- Decorated to a high standard.
- The dining room includes a honey pine rectangular table with 6 high back chairs and a sideboard unit with glazed doors and display shelves.
- The well appointed kitchen comprises a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, double oven with gas hob and hood, chrome kettle, toaster, coffee machine, bread bin and utensils.
Master bedroom with en-suite
- The master bedroom features views across the marina.
- En-suite bathroom comprising a corner shower, w.c., wash basin, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- Has two single beds, pine wardrobe and bedside drawers with lamp.
- The main bathroom includes a wash basin, w.c., and bath in white with gold fittings, an electric shower over the bath and folding shower screen, mirror over the radiator, shaver point and a towel rail.
- The en-suite to the master bedroom features a corner shower, w.c, wash basin, shaver point and a heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
- Number 44 is accessed by a communal entrance hall and 15 stairs.
- Designated parking space.
- Entry is gained through the security gate.
- Long balcony with seating and far reaching views.
- Rear patio area.
The English Riviera region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
29 Sep 2014
"Great apartment - could be even better"
This apartment is large,well equipped, and in a really good location. The balcony overlooks Brixham's busy harbour upon which there is always something interesting happening. Brixham itself is a … More
19 Aug 2013
"Outstanding Accomodation and beautiful location"
We stayed for 1 week at Moorings Reach and had a lovely holiday. Number 44 was very well maintained and spotlessly clean upon arrival. We were surprised at the space we had for a two bedroom apartment… More
5 Jul 2012
all rooms lovely except 2nd bedroom because to small for 2 single beds only suitable for 1 bed. no cleaning products left to keep your 2 bathrooms clean every day. would come again but only stay for 1… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 7155 properties
- 1861 properties
- 44 properties
- Blackdown Hills
- 26 properties
- Whitsand Bay
- 16 properties