41 Moorings Reach
About the home
41 Moorings Reach is a 4 bedroom waterfront town house in this award winning development in Brixham. The location, directly on the waterfront, offers breathtaking views of the marina, fishing port and out across Torbay. The apartment has recently been awarded the prestigious ‘four star gold’ award by Visit England.
The property features a patio to the front where the views can be enjoyed at their best. There is a table and 4 chairs here with potted plants. There is also a secluded half-covered patio at the rear with lights, chairs and potted plants.
Brixham centre is a few minutes leisurely walk along the waterside to where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located. In the other direction, Breakwater beach is a short walk along the marina - a great place to watch the boats come and go.
Please note: Cot and high chair are provided free of charge.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (6), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
- A spacious and light living area.
- Located on the ground floor with doors leading to the patio area.
- Decorated to a high standard throughout.
- 1x leather corner suite, 1x reclining chair, 1x beanbag.
- Modern occasional furniture.
- Entertainment is provided by a TV with Digital Freeview, DVD player and a music system.
- The modern and well appointed kitchen, to the rear of the property, features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric double oven with gas hob and hood, kettle, and toaster.
- Other items include a sandwich toaster and chrome fruit basket, trivets and utensils.
- The dining area has an oblong table with 6 chairs and a matching display unit with glass doors.
- Located to the front of the property enjoying the sea views.
- Double doors open to a balconette for a light airy interior.
- There is a double bed, TV with Freeview, bedside tables, 4 door built-in wardrobe and shelved cupboard and hairdryer.
- En-suite bathroom.
- Benefits from sea views.
- Twin bedroom with bedside cabinets with lamps, a built-in double wardrobe and 4 drawer chest.
- Two large windows with balconettes help to make the most of the location.
- A door gives access to the bathroom.
- Features chrome framed bunk beds.
- Light wood double wardrobe, 4 drawer matching chest and soft toys.
- Twin beds with bedside unit with lamp, 3 drawer chest and built in wardrobe with hanging rail. 2 balconette windows overlook the entrance and rear patio.
- The spacious main bathroom is on the first floor. It includes a wash basin, w.c., bath with shower mixer tap and separate shower cubicle, a mirror door wall cabinet as well as a shaver point.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Features a corner shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin with shaver point, heated towel rail and mirror door wall cupboard.
- The ground floor also has a cloakroom with w.c., washbasin and mirror.
Further details outdoors:
- Balconette with sea views.
- Entry is gained via a security gate.
- Two patio area with seating.
- level access from the entrance.
- Designated parking and garage.
The West Country / Devon region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
The Brixham area
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Brixham
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 879||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 779||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 899||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 1209||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 699||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 629||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 989||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 849||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1409||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 1069||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 1219||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1599||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1709||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 959||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 919||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 819||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 859||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 939||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 649||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 1259||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above). Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proximity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This house has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (21,205)