3 Linden Court
from £42 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Within walking distance to the town this conveniently located ground floor apartment enjoys views over Brixham and the harbour.
Beautifully light and spacious inside with neutral décor and contemporary lighting throughout, the apartment has gas central heating and an allocated parking space directly outside.
The heating at Linden Court is controlled by a communal boiler which is only turned on from October to May. During this time the level of heating can be controlled by the individual apartments. Outside of this time period there are electric heaters in No.3.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 44 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- The main living/dining and kitchen area is open plan, which adds to the feeling of space and a picture window affords all-round panoramic views over the town and harbour.
- For extra guests there is a double sofa bed, with a further two-seater sofa facing the window.
- Modern occasional furnishings throughout.
- Entertainment is provided by a large screen Sony TV withintegrated freeview, DVD player, radio and CD player.
- A selection of CD's and jigsaw puzzles are provided for guests.
- Finishing touches are the fabric flower arrangements and contemporary prints, which give a homely atmosphere.
- The kitchen units are beech effect with marble effect laminate worktops.
- The kitchen has a combined electric oven and grill with four ceramic hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle and cafétière.
- The dining table is a light oak effect and has four chairs with padded seats.
PLEASE NOTE: Guests have access to a Laundry room containing token operated washing machine and tumble drier. A complimentary supply of tokens and key to the laundry room will be made available on arrival.
- The bedroom has a comfy double bed and large fitted mirror wardrobes. There are two bedside chests of drawers and a further chest, with a chair for bedtime reading.
- The white suite comprises lavatory, washbasin and bath with a fitted electric shower and shower screen. It is fully tiled. Two mirrors, shelving and a shaver point are installed for total convenience.
|Further details outdoors|
- Within walking distance to the town this conveniently located ground floor apartment is ideal for exploring Torbay and the South Hams.
- Allocated parking space is directly outside.
- There is a couple of small steps from the car park to the apartment.
The English Riviera region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 7155 properties
- 1861 properties
- 44 properties
- Blackdown Hills
- 26 properties
- Whitsand Bay
- 16 properties