2 Dolphin Court
from £47 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Dolphin Court occupies a great position overlooking Brixham's outer harbour and fishing port, with the sea beyond. Located only 100 yards from the inner harbour, the apartment also enjoys the convenience of being a short walk from all the local amenties, shops and restaurants in Brixham.
No. 2 is a first floor apartment and has an allocated parking space, private entrance and a balcony with seating and a table to make the most of this prime location.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International 53 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
- The living/dining room enjoys large windows and the impressive harbour and sea views.
- The owners have provided a pair of binoculars for added enjoyment.
- A patio door leads out onto the aforementioned balcony with a table and 2 chairs, as well as two reclining chairs.
- There is a comfortable cream leather 3 seater sofa and 2 seater sofa, as well as matching coffee table and cabinet.
- Entertainment is provided by a widescreen TV, DVD player, Freeview box, video recorder and a radio/CD/cassette player with board games.
- Enjoys the harbour and sea views.
- There is an oven with halogen hobs, a washer/dryer, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle, toaster and a comprehensive range of utensils.
- The pine dining table with 4 chairs is set in the window enjoying the views. An arch leads through to the new kitchen which also enjoys the harbour and sea views.
- Features a king sized Seally bed for extra comfort, plus matching 2 bedside cabinets, a 6 drawer chest and 2 x 2 door wardrobes.
- Matching furniture with 2 single beds, a bedside cabinet and a wardrobe.
- The bathroom is fully tiled with a white suite consisting of a bath with electric shower over and shower screen, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, shaver point and cabinet.
|Further details outdoors|
- Dolphin Court occupies a great position overlooking Brixham's outer harbour and fishing port, with the sea beyond.
- The apartment has an allocated parking space.
- There is a balcony with seating and a table to make the most of this prime location.
The English Riviera region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Sep 2012
"Excellent! When can we go again."
This is a modern, clean and ideally situated place to rent. You have views of the harbour from your kitchen and living room window and small balcony. It is a very short walk into the centre of Brix… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:23 Dec 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 383 properties
- 324 properties
- 313 properties
- 299 properties
- 272 properties
- 199 properties
- 191 properties
- 95 properties
- 88 properties
- Newton Abbot-old
- 85 properties
- 71 properties
- 43 properties
- 31 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- Start Bay-old
- 17 properties
- Stoke Gabriel-old
- 16 properties
- Slapton, Devon-old
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- South Brent-old
- 12 properties