2 Dolphin Court
About the home
Dolphin Court occupies a great position overlooking Brixham's outer harbour and fishing port, with the sea beyond. Located only 100 yards from the inner harbour, the apartment also enjoys the convenience of being a short walk from all the local amenties, shops and restaurants in Brixham.
No. 2 is a first floor apartment and has an allocated parking space, private entrance and a balcony with seating and a table to make the most of this prime location.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|General:||TV, CD player|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace|
Further details indoors:
- The living/dining room enjoys large windows and the impressive harbour and sea views.
- The owners have provided a pair of binoculars for added enjoyment.
- A patio door leads out onto the aforementioned balcony with a table and 2 chairs, as well as two reclining chairs.
- There is a comfortable cream leather 3 seater sofa and 2 seater sofa, as well as matching coffee table and cabinet.
- Entertainment is provided by a widescreen TV, DVD player, Freeview box, video recorder and a radio/CD/cassette player with board games.
- Enjoys the harbour and sea views.
- There is an oven with halogen hobs, a washer/dryer, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle, toaster and a comprehensive range of utensils.
- The pine dining table with 4 chairs is set in the window enjoying the views. An arch leads through to the new kitchen which also enjoys the harbour and sea views.
- Features a king sized Seally bed for extra comfort, plus matching 2 bedside cabinets, a 6 drawer chest and 2 x 2 door wardrobes.
- Matching furniture with 2 single beds, a bedside cabinet and a wardrobe.
- The bathroom is fully tiled with a white suite consisting of a bath with electric shower over and shower screen, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, shaver point and cabinet.
Further details outdoors:
- Dolphin Court occupies a great position overlooking Brixham's outer harbour and fishing port, with the sea beyond.
- The apartment has an allocated parking space.
- There is a balcony with seating and a table to make the most of this prime location.
The West Country / Devon region
The warm climate and award-winning beaches enjoyed by South Devon have kept it a fashionable holiday resort for many generations. Torquay, Paignton and Brixham make up Torbay, one of the most popular areas for holidays in South Devon, and the area also includes the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and Starcross. South Devon holiday cottages position their guests in some of the country’s prettiest locations for a break with a continental feel.
South Devon hosts dozens of festivals and regattas throughout the whole year
One of the world’s oldest shipwrecks was found off South Devon’s coast
Pete Goss built his Team Phillips catamaran in Totnes
The Brixham area
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Brixham
Golf less than 15 mins walk
28 Sep 2012
This is a modern, clean and ideally situated place to rent. You have views of the harbour from your kitchen and living room window and small balcony. It is a very short walk into the centre of... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 459||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 409||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 459||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 339||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 609||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 319||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 359||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 329||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 509||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 449||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 709||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 549||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 619||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 809||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 869||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 499||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 479||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 429||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 449||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 489||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 339||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 639||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above). Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (21,177)