42 Moorings Reach - 124
from £67 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 5
42 Moorings Reach is a 3 bedroom first floor apartment in this award winning development in Brixham. The property is situated on the first floor of a crescent overlooking the marina. Set back from the waterfront, it allows degree of peace and tranquillity, whilst retaining the benefits of the location overlooking the marina and harbour. A long balcony with seating and a table is the ideal spot to enjoy the atmosphere.
Brixham centre is a few minute's leisurely walk along the harbour to where the local shops, restaurants and attractions are located.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Breakwater Beach 800 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter International Airport 52.14 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
* The living/dining area is light and spacious.
* Far reaching views overlooking the marina, harbour and Torbay area.
* Doors leading to the long balcony with seating and table.
* Decorated to a high standard.
* 1x two seater sofa, 1x three seater sofa and an armchair.
* Occasional furniture including an ornamental fireplace.
* Entertainment is provided by a TV with DVD player and CD/radio player.
* There is a selection of DVD's and board games available for guests to use.
* Features a dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, double electric oven with gas hob and hood, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, silver bread bin and chrome utensils.
* The dining area includes a light wood rectangular table with 2 carver chairs, 4 high backed chairs and a buffet unit.
* Iron, vacuum and games are in the broom cupboard in hall.
* Sea views across the marina.
* Features an antique pine double bed.
* Built in mirror wardrobes, bedside drawers and a directors chair.
* En-suite bathroom comprising shower, wash basin, w.c., shaver point, mirror and shelving.
* Has a single antique pine bed, pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, and bedside drawers.
* Has twin antique pine beds, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside drawers as well as a directors chair.
* The main bathroom includes a wash basin, w.c., and bath in white with gold fittings, an electric shower over the bath and folding shower screen, mirror with shaving point and a towel rail over the radiator.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
* Features a corner shower, w.c., and wash basin, and a heated towel rail.
|Further details outdoors|
* Stunning sea views across the harbour and over Torbay.
* Number 42 is accessed by a communal entrance hall and 1 flight of stairs.
* Large balcony with seating.
* Entry is accessed through a security gate.
* Benefits from a Tandem garage which can fit one large and one medium saloon/hatchback. Please note that a tall 4x4 and cars with luggage boxes or roof racks will not fit.
About this location
The English Riviera region
The county of Devon offers a patchwork of holiday styles, connecting the rugged open spaces of Dartmoor and Exmoor National Parks, the sandy beaches of the English Riviera and little-known villages rich in custom and history. Blue Chip’s Devon holiday cottages are scattered throughout the county, so whichever the experience visitors are looking for from their Devon holidays, the chances are it can be found in one of our many locations.
* Devon’s Dartmoor National Park is the same size as London
* Devon is famous for its cream teas, made with clotted cream, scones and jam
* The Jurassic Coast in East Devon includes areas of rock dating 185 million years
A cosy coastal town with beautiful views and rambling countryside, Brixham can be found at the south end of the English Riviera. A busy fishing port with a fascinating history, including the inspiration for world famous hymns and being the landing place of William Prince of Orange, this picturesque corner of Devon is a delight to explore. From the bustling harbour filled with trawlers and yachts, to the tranquil nature reserve at Berry Head, there is plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restaurants, pubs, bistros and cafes line the harbour along with colourful cottages, whilst families can enjoy the many attractions in the region. The coastline is interspersed with coves such as Churston, Fishcombe and St. Mary’s Bay if you are looking for a quieter beach, while Breakwater beach has parking, a lifeguard in the summer and the Breakwater Bistro serving meals and takeaway food.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
5 Jan 2012
"If you are staying in Brixham this is the complex to stay on!"
We stayed here over new year and it was like a home from home. The Christmas decorations were up, there was plenty of storage space and the kitchen was well equipped. The balcony was great and the vie… More
1 Aug 2011
"Really nice high standard apt.."
We stayed at 42 Moorings reach for a week and cannot fault how clean, well kitted out and well furnished it was. We had a really comfortable stay there. The location is brilliant overlooking the marin… More
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Feb 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site