Mews House, Regency Square
House | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Outside the house.
• The house is seconds from the seafront and the famous West Pier. All the restaurants and bars of Preston Street, Western Road and the famous Lanes are within minutes walk. The Churchill Shopping Centre is also very close if you prefer indoor shopping. There is a Waitrose and Marks & Spencer food market within 5 minutes walk.
• The mainline railway station is about 10 minutes walk.
• The house is next to the Hilton Metropole Hotel, De Vere Grand and Brighton Convention Centre which hosts many international conferences, trade shows and musical events.
• Set in a peaceful and comfortable street yet right in the heart of Brighton.
FOR UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OF MY PROPERTIES - PLEASE CHECK MY OWN WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gatwick International 30 km, Nearest railway: Brighton Central 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors|
• The kitchen has dishwasher, washer/drying machine, microwave/oven/hob/extractor and large fridge/freezer - all fitted beautifully with wood fascias. Large skylights allow light to flood the whole area (these have black out blinds for your comfort at night).
• Downstairs the large master bedroom has a wall of fitted wardrobe space, and either a super king size bed or choice of double and single or twins (two singles) for flexibility. The en suite bathroom has luxury fittings with bath/shower and skylights (with black out blinds) giving it a light airy feel. The living room has a really comfy fold down double sofa bed. The sofa is very large and seats four.
• The rear terrace has a large table and four chairs. The terrace is decked and there is external lighting.
• The property is wired up to Virgin Media for cable TV and super fast (up to 20 MB) broadband (additional charge). There is also an incoming phone, hifi and DVD player.
• The property has state of the art underfloor heating with thermostatic controls in the main rooms.
|Further details outdoors|
• The Kingswest concert hall and cinema complex, The De Vere Grand, Brighton Convention Centre, Pier and Lanes are all on your doorstep. Mews House is seconds from the beach.
• This beautifully presented City Centre house can be suited to both the holiday maker and business person (adjacent to the Brighton Centre and Hilton Metropole Hotel).
• Additional extras can include on street parking permits (at extra cost and subject to availability), baby cot and high chair and broadband/wifi connection.
• Remote key collection with a key safe makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
The South East England region
• A lively mix of city, coast and countryside, Sussex is a great place for a short break, family holiday or day visit.
• Sussex is a foodies’ paradise, full of great places to eat, from bustling city bistros and chic canteens to elegant country manors, rustic tearooms, traditional pubs and bright and breezy beach cafés.
• Drusillas Park, Battle and Lewes Castle are just some of the many attractions in the Sussex area.
Brighton and Hove
• In recent years Brighton has once again become a place to be reckoned with. London’s closest coastal cousin has seen many of its spectacular Regency streets refurbished in the wake of a major exodus of new residents migrating from London. Together with this move has come a plethora of smart new restaurants, bars and shops, and of course, the rebirth of many of Brighton’s celebrated hotels and tourist attractions.
• Brighton and its neighbour Hove, achieved city status in 2002, which has attracted still further investment. Brighton today is enjoying a revival, akin to its earlier prosperity in the 1820s, as a major modern regional destination and a bustling university city. Prosperous and undoubtedly powering ahead, Brighton has nonetheless managed to retain something of its relaxed, Bohemian flavour, making it unique among British seaside cities.
• Brighton is probably one of the most popular seaside resorts in England due to its close proximity to London and the excellent attractions and entertainment it offers. Full of bohemian spirit, Brighton is renowned for being artistic and avant-garde in every sense. Whatever your reason for visiting Brighton, you should not be disappointed.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
18 Mar 2014
"Central Location , excellent accommodation"
Good location, easy walk to the centre with theatre, cinema , restaurants and beach all near by.
Excellent accommodation with all you need for your stay. Wifi good. It was also in a nice , quiet area, which can be hard to find in Brighton !
We'll definitely stay there again.
9 Nov 2012
We usually stay at myHotel in Brighton every year which is excellent but a little expensive so this time thought we would try something different. We have not tried this type of accommodation before … More
7 Jun 2012
"Great Location, Reasonable Rates, Highly Recommend"
I stayed at this property for 3 nights with my wife and two young children. Cheaper and easier than a hotel, especially with kids (we utilized the kitchen for breakfast in particular). Great location, right off Regency Square and I was able to park at the underground parking garage, only a two minute walk from the front door (only 12 pounds a day for parking).
14 Sep 2011
"Great base for a Brighton holiday."
Lovely flat seconds from the seafront and minutes from the main high street.
Graham the owner is extremely helpful and easy to get hold of.
Excellent base for a Brighton holiday .
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- Brighton and Hove
- 296 properties
- 103 properties
- Bognor Regis
- 34 properties
- 27 properties
- 22 properties
- 19 properties
- South Downs
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Angmering on Sea
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Haywards Heath
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties