Landseer House, Regency Square
About the home
• Regency style, raised ground floor apartment in the famous and peaceful Regency Square. The apartment has views of the West Pier and ocean.
• The Kingswest concert hall and cinema complex, The De Vere Grand, Brighton Convention Centre, Pier and Lanes are all on your doorstep. The apartment is seconds from the beach and all it's attractions. There is a Waitrose and Marks & Spencer food market within 5 minutes walk.
• Landseer House is very close to the centre of Brighton. The mainline train station is about a 10 minute walk.
• There is a multi story underground public car park underneath the Square for secure 24 hour parking. On street parking permits can be arrange if requested (at additional cost and subject to availability - please enquire).
• Regency Square has mowed lawns and private garden area where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Victorian architecture.
FOR UP TO DATE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OF MY PROPERTIES - PLEASE CHECK MY OWN WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 5, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
Further details indoors:
• Landseer House is bright and airy with high ceilings and all newly carpeted and decorated and a brand new bathroom (2010).
• In the peaceful master bedroom are original sash windows (overlooking a lovely terraced garden), an entire wall of fitted wardrobes, wall mounted TV/DVD player with Free View channels and cosy double bed.
• The modern kitchen is fully equipped with clothes washing machine, gas hob, fridge/freezer, cooker/microwave, a large breakfast table (dines five) and loads of storage space.
• The apartment has TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, hifi system, wireless broadband/wifi (if requested) and incoming phone.
• A comfortable fold down sofa provides a double bed for two guests. A second single bed can be placed in the bedroom, if requested. There are two double sofas in the apartment to comfortably seat four, as well as the original window seats for additional seating.
• The sunny apartment is quiet and cosy with large Regency style west facing windows.
Further details outdoors:
• This beautifully presented City Centre apartment can be suited to both the holiday maker and business person (adjacent to the Brighton Centre and Hilton Metropole Hotel).
• Sir Edwin Henry Landseer (born 1802) lived in this building. He was a prolific painter and artist of the Victorian age. Landseer is probably best remembered for the design of the lions that stand on all four corners of Nelson's Column in the centre of Trafalgar Square in London.
• Additional extras include broadband/wifi, on street parking permits (subject to availability) and travel cot and high chair.
• Remote key collection with a key safe makes checking in flexible and straight forward.
• I have two other properties in Brighton/seafront which might also interest you. You can see them both at my website (or scrolling down to the bottom of this property profile and you should see 'other properties').
• Check in from 4pm - check out by 11am
• Strictly no smoking apartment
• 25% deposit required to secure all reservations. Balance due 45 days before arrival. You can book securely through my website (shown below) using all credit and debit cards.
The South East England / Sussex region
• A lively mix of city, coast and countryside, Sussex is a great place for a short break, family holiday or day visit.
• Sussex is a foodies’ paradise, full of great places to eat, from bustling city bistros and chic canteens to elegant country manors, rustic tearooms, traditional pubs and bright and breezy beach cafés.
The Brighton and Hove / Brighton Seafront area
• In recent years Brighton has once again become a place to be reckoned with. London’s closest coastal cousin has seen many of its spectacular Regency streets refurbished in the wake of a major exodus of new residents migrating from London. Together with this move has come a plethora of smart new restaurants, bars and shops, and of course, the rebirth of many of Brighton’s celebrated hotels and tourist attractions.
• Brighton and its neighbour Hove, achieved city status in 2002, which has attracted still further investment. Brighton today is enjoying a revival, akin to its earlier prosperity in the 1820s, as a major modern regional destination and a bustling university city. Prosperous and undoubtedly powering ahead, Brighton has nonetheless managed to retain something of its relaxed, Bohemian flavour, making it unique among British seaside cities.
• Brighton is probably one of the most popular seaside resorts in England due to its close proximity to London and the excellent attractions and entertainment it offers. Full of bohemian spirit, Brighton is renowned for being artistic and avant-garde in every sense. Whatever your reason for visiting Brighton, you should not be disappointed.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• Brightons main station is 800m away, from where a regular service operates into London Victoria and London Bridge stations. Journey times are approximately 45.
• London Gatwick airport is 46 kilometres (29 miles) away by car via the M23.
Activities near Brighton and Hove
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
09 May 2013
Landseer house is only minuets walk from the beach and town centre also close to 2 very nice quite pubs. the owner is very helpful the apartment was clean and geared up for all our needs. we enjoyed the apartment so much that we have already booked up for next year.
09 Apr 2013
The owner let me early check in and late check out becasue of my very early flight and very late flight, he is a very considerable owner.
Great location, few minutes walk to the central Brighton, close to the pier and restaurants.
Will stay here again.
25 Dec 2012
Perfect location to local shops, clubs and restaurants. The flat was neat and tidy, had everything you would need. Lovely kitchen and sitting area. I absolutely WOULD stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a lovely stay in Brighton with friends!
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|HIGH SEASON 2012||7 Jun 12||1 Sep 12||£ 550||-||-||Flexible|
|MID SEASON 2012||1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||£ 450||-||-||Flexible|
|LOW SEASON 2012/13||1 Oct 12||1 May 13||£ 350||-||-||1 Night|
|MID SEASON 2013||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 450||-||-||1 Night|
|HIGH SEASON 2013||1 Jun 13||31 Aug 13||£ 550||-||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
• Contact me for quotes of less than 7 nights and for last minute deals
• Wifi/internet access is minimum charge GBP 10 or GBP 10 per week
• Weekly prices above include all booking fees, credit or debit card fees - there are NO other booking costs
• Check in from 4pm and check out by 11am
• On street parking permits are available (subject to availability) - please ask for details.
• NO STAG OR HEN GROUPS ALLOWED
• All credit and debit cards accepted via online secure website.
• We ask our guests for a security deposit, pre-authorised against your credit card (GBP 200 for this property). This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The money is simply reserved and then released afterwards if there is no damage. We will contact you nearer the time of your arrival to arrange this.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
IF THE DATES YOU WANT ARE BOOKED HERE PLEASE TRY ONE OF MY OTHER PROPERTIES BY GOING TO MY WEBSITE (CLICK ON 'VISIT THE ADVERTISER'S WEBSITE' IN MY CONTACT DETAILS BELOW..).
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 4 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Book direct or online
Payments for this home can be made online on Holiday Lettings or directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
City Apartment - with parking in Brighton and Hove, England
Mews House, Regency Square in Brighton and Hove, England
Old School, Loft Apartment in Central London/Zone 1, England
Holiday accommodation in England (20,925)