House | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 28
BEATNIK BREAKS' latest addition, BEATNIK COACH HOUSE
- 150 year old, Grade II listed Regency coach house
- Made from Sussex flint and with a perfect East/West facing sunny aspect
- In the centre of Brighton's historic 'South Laine Conservation Area', the very heart of the city.
- Within just a few meters of the property you can find Brighton's independent shops, restaurants, bars, pubs and night clubs. It's also just 150 meters from the beach, The Palace Pier and Brighton's seafront attractions.
- Large 'L-shaped' house covering three floors, and post redevelopment it will comprise of 5 bedrooms, 4 baths and living room with sofa beds
- The 'Hen/Birthday Suite' covers the entire top/2nd floor of the property. It is situated in the eves of the roof with original wood beams, fireplaces, a hen bedroom, bridesmaid's bedroom and a private suite with two person copper 'slipper' bath …..with direct views to the sea.
- 7 metre banqueting table to seat 30 and catering grade facilities to include: a commercial 'range cooker' with a double oven & 6 ring hob, american double door fridge freezer with ice maker
|Size||Sleeps up to 28, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Brighton 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (25), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 30|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The South East England region
BEATNIK COACH HOUSE is located in the centre of Brighton's historic 'South Laine Conservation Area'. It is just 100 meters from the sea front and Palace Pier.
Brighton and Hove
- NORTH: The 'North Lane' with it's independent shops, restaurants, bars and pubs, The Brighton Pavilion & Pavilion Gardens, The Dome, The Theatre Royal….all within a 5 minute walk.
- EAST: 'Kemptown' & St. James' St, the gay centre of Brighton, with it's many alternative shops, bars, nightclubs and vibrant social scene….all within a 5 minute walk.
- WEST: Churchill Square Shopping Mall (the big pink block on the map) is the retail centre for Brighton, The Brighton Centre (the conference centre for Brighton)….all within a 2 minute walk.
- SOUTH: Brighton seafront, with it's alfresco eating, drinking, partying and live music…..within a 1 minute walk (it's 100 meters away!).
A perfect location for a hen/stag weekend, holiday, or corporate rental…..