Hove Regency Balcony Apartment
from £77 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Gorgeous, spacious 2 bed Brighton Regency Holiday Apartment (located in Hove actually) just 5 minutes from the Hove Seafront & Hove Lawns, measuring approx. 77 square meters / 830 square feet with beautiful period features, high skirting boards and very high ceilings, and lovely original Juliet Balcony with oblique distant seaviews a great place to sit and relax with an early morning cup of coffee.
Fabulously located just a stone's throw away from the sea (200 yards), you can view the sea from the balcony. The apartment is situated between the famous Regency Palmeira and Brunswick Squares. Central Brighton is just 10 minutes away; there are a large numbers of vibrant Cafes, bustling bars, restaurants and boutique shops at the top of the road, just take a stroll to browse.
The apartment is decorated with a blend of designer and vintage furniture. It comprises:
- Spacious bright living room with floor to ceiling windows with walk through window access to the balcony. The relaxing space is painted in lovely muted grey farrow and ball palette paint. There is a lovely comfortable leather sofa to relax in, two quirky armchairs and a desk. You will also find a TV (Freeview (19inch screen), with a DVD player), a Nintendo Wii, additional screen to plug your laptop into and a docking station for your Iphone/Ipod
In the hallway you will find a selection of books and DVD's for your use during your stay.
- Juliet balcony (with oblique sea-views !) great for watching the world go by. ***PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend children use the balcony and adult guests are advised to exercise caution and be aware, as the balcony is low by modern standards.***
- Bedroom 2 is the smaller double bedroom with the floor to ceiling windows of the regency period, well furnished & located to the front of the property. It has a chest of drawers to store your belongings and a quirky dressing table.
- Large master double bedroom located to the rear of the property with large wardrobes.
- Kitchen, located at the rear of the apartment, with everything you need to feel at home: large cooker (double oven), micro-wave, washing machine, large fridge with freezer, dish washer, toaster, blender, espresso machine, kettle and much more ! There is a table that seats 4 people.
- Beautiful relaxing bathroom with shower over, shower screen, WC, wash basin
For the geeks amongst you, Wi-Fi/Internet is pretty fast and reliable (15 Mbs, good ping) ;)
Note that a baby travel cot is also available (for health & safety reasons mattress & bedding is not provided).
Linen and towels included.
We would expect guests to be respectful of the furniture, the neighbours and obviously not to damage anything!
-Please be aware that there is an original Juliet balcony at the property, which is low by modern standards. Clients use the balcony at their own risk and are urged to exercise caution. The balcony is unsuitable for young children, adults be aware.
- 4 guests maximum
- Non smoking
- No big parties / no stag parties
- Sorry we cannot accept pets
- Please respect the neighbors and do not make noise after 11 pm.
- Towels and linen included.
- When leaving, guests are required to leave the flat tidy, the dish washer empty, not to leave any dirty dishes and to dispose of rubbish.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Brighton Beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gatwick (LGW) 30 km, Nearest railway: Brighton or Hove 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The Brighton and Hove region
80 miles of coastline means super beaches for the family; here are lovely gardens, history and heritage; castles, abbeys, priories, stately homes and historic houses. There are family amusement parks and wildlife centres; the nostalgic, the curious and the simply fun, including museums of bygones, steam railways and caves.
Sussex boasts numerous theatres and arts festivals, golf courses, horse racing, many ancient churches and buildings plus large Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty over the South Downs and Ashdown Forest, (including the soon-to-be-designated South Downs National Park) - and don't forget the Sussex Pub!
Info provided by tourist board
Brighton and Hove
England's loveliest and liveliest city by the sea. Brighton and Hove is fun, cosmopolitan and uniquely eccentric all year round. Regency architecture, pleasure pier, specialist shops, pavement cafés, lively arts scene and vibrant night-life, everything is in walking distance, so take time to explore and enjoy.And with a backdrop of the Sussex Downs and traditional English countryside, Brighton and Hove is a great base for exploring the region.
Brighton and Hove is the most enchanting, exciting, extraordinary seaside city in Britain. However brazen that may sound, it is no exaggeration. With its cosmopolitan air, oodles of restaurants, feverish nightlife and abundance of culture, the place defies comparison with anywhere else this side of the English Channel.
For centuries it has been regarded as a 'pleasure dome', and that's not about to change. If you love life, welcome to Brighton and Hove.
Info provided by tourist board.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Keystay Holiday Homes & Short lets (Property Manager Keystay Holiday Homes & Short Lets)
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:31 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Skype name
- Visit site