Guest house | 9 bedrooms | sleeps 20
Located in an exquisite mountain setting, Rasnov Guest House is only a few minutes of driving from the city of Rasnov.The exquisite positioning of Rasnov Guest House makes the most significant tourist attractions in the area - Rasnov Fortress, Bran Castle, Rasnov Gorge - to be just minutes away by car for the guests.
Rasnov Guest House has 8 double rooms and one suite, totaling about 20 beds. The rooms are modern equipped with spacious bathroom and TV. All the rooms offer a mountain view, making Rasnov Guest House ideal for a family holiday and for team-building activities.
The accommodation offer at Rasnov Guest House includes also practicing different activities from team-building activities, up to family activities. You can enjoy the nature by practicing paintball, archery, horse riding, mountain hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, elastic rope jumping, skiing, ice skating, tennis, children's swimming pool and ATV rides.
Also, regardless of the choice made in terms of activities in the area, Rasnov Guest House offers transport to locations chosen.
|Size||Sleeps up to 20, 9 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Fax machine, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||9 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms of which 10 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (10), Cots (5), Dining seats for 24, Lounge seats for 20|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Climbing frame|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
The Transylvania region
Transylvania is the largest and the best known region of Romania. Visiting this region, you will experience a mix of cultures, nature and history. This region is a place with abundant history and multicultural convergence. Transylvania is one of the most beautiful natural regions in Europe, being circled by the beautiful Carpathian mountains, where there are a lot of mountain forests and hiking or climbing possibilities.
Transylvania is one of the most popular places for travelers due to its richness in fortresses (Rasnov, Bran), old towns, fortified churches in picturesque villages (Biertan, Valea Vilor, Prejmer) and mountain forests (Piatra Craiului). It is also home to some of the most important ski resorts(Poiana Brasov).
Rasnov is a town located in the touristic county Brasov, in Transylvania region.It is home to a beautiful restored Saxon fortress from the 14th century, and also to many other old Saxon houses. In German the name of the town is "Rosenau", which means rose meadow. Rasnov has about 15,000 inhabitants, most of the population is Romanian, but there are also Germans and Magyars. The city is developing towards an important tourism town, while new guest houses (pensions) and attractions being developed around.
- The old fortress. Built in the 14th century by the local Saxons, it was meant to protect them from invaders and protect the saxon region Burtzenland's south eastern border, just 15 km away. It was recent renovated and is onr of the best preserved fortress in Romania. It also offers a breathtaking view as it is located on a big hill.
- Old Evanghelic Church. Is located right in the city center. It has been built in the 13th century and the murals date from around 1500. The church was recent renovated.
- Rasnoavei Gorge - a beautiful green canyon, appreciated not only by locals and tourists, but also by movie producers who have filmed here( ex. actor and movie producer Kevin Costner). In the canyon there is a fast mountain river with many small waterfalls. Here you can bungee jump, rappel, walk, drive an ATV, climb, picnic, tent (but beware of bears), or just enjoy this natural and well preserved area.
Other attractions around Rasnov :
- the old city of Brasov with the Black church and many towers.
- Prejmer fortified church, a UNESCO world heritage site
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.