Gorgeous Back Bay Studio
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 4
Walk to everything from this sleek, modern studio in Boston's exclusive Back Bay neighborhood, blocks from the scenic Charles River Esplanade, Newbury Street shopping, Copley Square, and the Prudential Center. A ten-minute walk brings you to the Hynes or Copley train stations on the Green line, and many bus stops running through all of Boston and Cambridge.
Apartment comes furnished with:
- Full size bed, with bedding
- Extensive closet space
- Ethan Allen Sofa Bed
- Flat Screen HDTV with Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu
- Full bathroom with tub and shower, towels, soap, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dishes, basic cookware, and cutlery
- Wi-Fi installed
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, Studio|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
* Back Bay features beautifully renovated 150 year-old brownstones, hundreds of shops and restaurants, proximity to Boston Commons and the Public Gardens, and scenic walking routes. Bordering the equally sought-after Beacon Hill neighborhood, it is one of Boston's most luxurious residential areas. Rub elbows with some new neighbors - including Boston pro athletes, politicians, CEOs, foreign dignitaries, young professionals and high-end vacationers.
* Newbury Street, called the "Rodeo Drive of the East," is a shopper's paradise - and only minutes from your private studio! An eclectic mix of shops and restaurants include high-end stores like Chanel, Armani, Burberry, and Valentino, interspersed with shopping-mall staples, vintage shops, and home goods. Take a break at one of the many food and drink pit stops in the area - perhaps a coffee at Starbucks, fro-yo at Pinkberry, or a glass of wine paired with upscale French, Japanese, and Italian cuisine.
* Copley Square is home to two of Boston's tallest skyscrapers, the Prudential Center and John Hancock Tower, as well as the Hynes Convention Center, Boston Public Library, and the First Trinity Church. Area restaurants serve up some of the city's best seafood, steak, and tapas.
* Walk for 5-20 minutes and you can get to practically anywhere in Boston! Go kayaking down the Charles River, see the swans in Boston Common, catch a glimpse of Senator John Kerry in Beacon Hill, enjoy shopping and museums in Downtown Crossing and Government Center, check out street performers at Faneuil Hall, and end the day with some fettucine and cannoli in the "little Italy" of the North End!
* Easy public transportation to health care centers and colleges (MGH, Longwood, Harvard, MIT, Northeastern, Berklee School of Music, Boston University, Boston College, and others).
* Nearest transportation:
- Hynes Convention station on Green line
- Bus 1, Bus CT1, Bus 9, Bus 10, Bus 39, Bus 55, Bus 170, Bus 193 stops
-12 minute taxi or 40 minute subway ride from Boston Logan International Airport
- Close to on-ramp for the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) and Storrow Drive, which connects to the Airport, I-93, Cape Cod, and points west.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
35% Response rate
Based in United States