Sorry, that home is no longer available
Condo | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Gorgeous newly renovated 1BR apartment right in the nicest area of Fenway. Steps from the Fens, and a quick walk to Symphony, quick subway to Longwood, as well as the rest of Boston.
The apartment has a good sized bedroom with double bed, a beautiful new kitchen, and a large living area with tons of natural light. The entire apartment is all beautiful hard wood. Also, it is a "split" apartment, which means the living room has a door. So, it could also be a 2BR apartment, if you are willing to forego the living room.
Absolutely no smoking and no pets.
You are within a ten minute walk of:
* Fenway Park
* Northeastern University, Berklee College, Wentworth University, MassArt College, New England Conservatory, Boston Conservatory, Simmons College, Emmanuel College, Harvard Medical School
* Hynes Convention Center
* Easy access to the T (orange line, green lines) and the 1/39 bus lines
* Whole Foods Supermarket immediately behind the building
* Shaw's Supermarket
* Prudential/Copley Malls
* Copley Square
* Kenmore Square
* South End
* Symphony Hall
* Museum of Fine Arts
* Newbury St. - The best dining and shopping
* The Charles River and Esplanade
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|