Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Bosa is like one of those places described in the fairy tales ...
The main center of Planargia, with its wonderful blue sea (constantly rewarded with "the 5 wails" from Legambiente - photo-) and the river Temo (the only navigable river in Sardinia) with its path of palm trees that accompanies the old town down to the sea, imprinted in you scenarios similar to a small Venice. Still, the Malaspina castle that dominates all the country, and much more ...
Come and spend time in this old town so rich in history, we are waiting you!
Our very bright and fresh studio apartment is located in a historic building in the heart of the old town of Bosa (40 minutes drive from Alghero), a few meters away from the course along the main road parallel to the river Temo, in an area with almost no traffic. The river Temo, the only navigable river in Sardinia, with its bridges and boats moored along the banks are a short walk from our apartment. At a little distance there is a beach with beautiful sand for relaxing days. The town is chaos free and life flows peacefully with nice rhythms.
The house was built at the beginning of the last century, entirely made of stone and our apartment is about 28 square meters and it's on the 2nd floor: the studio is perfect for 2 people, maximum for 4 guests.
Completely renovated, it's decorated in a simple but comfortable way and has: fully equipped kitchen, french double bed, a comfortable sofa bed with wooden slats, large bathroom with shower and a small historical balcony. Thick stone walls on the corner are left visible.
The distance from the sea is about 2 km, you can walk along Via Lungo Temo, by bike, by car, or by bus which connects the old town directly with the beach.
Not far away, scattered along the coast, a myriad of small coves gather angles of white beaches in an uncontaminated nature.
The apartment is equipped with TV, ceiling fan, microwave, iron and ironing board. There is also an umbrella available for the beach.
The house has the privilege of being in one of the few streets of the old town accessible by car, and you can find parking very near!
Shops, bar, restaurants, bank and pharmacy are all at 100 meters.
The bus stop is at 250 meters from the apartment.
The studio is equipped for up to 4 people, so you will find:
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need for your stay.
- Iron and ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Pillows and blankets
- An umbrella for the beach
- High chair for infants
- Travel Cot
- Drying rack
The beginning and the end of the stay is free.
The minimum stay is 1 nights.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Bosa Marina 1.8 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alghero-Fertilia 55 km, Nearest railway: Bus SFI 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Among the most important events taking place in the town of Bosa include:
- Carnival of Bosa in February / March.
- The Summer Carnival which is celebrated on the first Saturday of August. Is the summer's event in Sardinia trasgressive and fun. You don't be missed!
- The feast of Santa Maria Stella Maris, which is celebrated on the first Sunday of August, and is one of the deepest and most picturesque Bosa's fest for tourists. Is the feast of their patron fishermen dedicated to the Madonna, which is along the river accompanied by a picturesque procession of decorated boats. Saturday and Sunday are organized folklore, fireworks and tasting of delicious local products of food.
- Regnos Altos is the feast day of the second week of September, dedicated to Our Lady of Regnos Altos which has own church in the castle of Malaspina. On the inner walls of the church are preserved frescoes beautiful frescoes religious.