Borovets Flora Apartment
from £15 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £15 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 5
EXTREMELY CHEAP FAMILY OR GROUP HOLIDAY
* apartment only 50 m from gondola and 2 mins walk from nursery slopes/chair lifts
* best central location for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing in winter, hiking, hill walking, horse riding available in summer
* use of swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna, health spa offering massage (small charge)
* excellent choice of good local restaurants on your doorstep
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
* large spacious (70 sq m) living area with balcony facing ski slope - sleeps 2 persons on large sofa bed
* spacious bedroom with balcony facing ski slope - sleeps 3 persons on 2 twin beds + 1 single bed
* walk-in storage area for skis, snowboards, boots, suitcases, etc
* well equipped open plan kitchen with dining table and chairs
* bathroom with wc, bath and shower
CONTACT OWNER FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT:
* larger group option of renting identical adjoining apartment with discount
* return transfer arrangements from airport to resort at competitive prices
* ski tuition/lift passes and ski rental available
* for more detailed information please see owners website by clicking the link below.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||12:00|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sofia 70 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Table tennis|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Lift access, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
THE LIVING AREA:
* spacious and bright with comfortable 3 seater sofa bed, arm chair, coffe table, dining table/chairs
* cable television, DVD player, stereo sound system and internet access point.
* some DVDs, games and reading books
THE KITCHEN AREA:
* open-plan kitchen well equipped with a 2 plate cooking hob (no oven), fridge/freezer, toaster, microwave, electric kettle, coffee-maker, cooking pots/dishes/utensils, crockery and glasses
* 2 large single twin beds with bedside tables/reading lamps
* 1 standard single wall mounted fold out bed
* dressing table/desk with mirror and hair-dryer
* adjoining walk-in storage area for suitcases and sports equipment
* all towels, bed linen are provided and included in the rental costs - please note that there will only be 1 change of fresh towels/bedding mid-week of your 7 nights stay
* fully tiled
* wc, bath, shower
THE FLORA COMPLEX:
* a health/fitness club is located in the basement of the apartment building complex (small additional charges apply)
* next to the health/fitness club is a games room which includes a table tennis table and pool table and a tennis court is located outside
* situated next to the apartment complex is the Flora Hotel (direct access from ground floor reception) where meals are served (these are not included in Apartment rental)
* In the reception area of the complex is a small bank and there are some shops selling useful personal items
To secure your booking we will need from you:
* a deposit of 25% of the total rental cost for the apartment
* the balance of the rental costs to be paid in full 8 weeks prior to your date of departure
The Sofia Region
Borovets is Bulgaria's oldest and most established mountain resort. It is located at 1350 metres above sea level at the foot of Mt Moussala (2925 metres) the highest mountain in the Balkans offering excellent panoramic views both in winter and summer.
Unlike many other mountain resorts, Borovets is active throughout the whole year with excellent skiing/snowboarding/snowshoeing in winter and scenic hiking, cycling and riding on horses in summer.
WINTER SKIING / SNOWBOARDING:
* high ski resort offering excellent snow cover with the highest pistes at 2600 m
* ski pistes conveniently grouped in three regions offering excellent skiing and snowboarding for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels
* pistes are groomed and maintained to a very high standard with compulsory regular safety checks carried out * 14 snow cannons for artificial snow if needed.
* Ski/snowboard rental services are plentiful - we can arrange this for you at competitive prices
* a lively ski resort with an abundant choice of restaurants, bars, discos many open till the early hours
* a very good selection of shops offering cheap and good quality winter clothing and gear
SUMMER HIKING / HILL WALKING:
* relatively quiet allowing you to soak up the peace and serenity of the Rila Mountains
* uncrowded restaurants and bars offering local/traditional cuisine at extremely cheap summer prices (often less than half of the winter ones)
* an abundance of mountain trails to suit all labilities
* many of the major trails find their starting point in Borovets only minutes walk away from the apartment
WHAT TO DO IN WINTER:
* excellent skiing and snowboarding including off-piste for the more advanced
* snowmobiling through the pine forests
* ski/snowboard at Malyovitsa (small local ski resort only 40 mins from Borovets)
* excellent snowshoeing at Govedartsi (only 30 mins from Borovets)
* scenic cross country skiing from the upper part of Borovets town
WHAT TO DO IN SUMMER:
* Mt Moussala: conquer the highest peak in the Balkans offering panoramic views of the Eastern Rila Range
* Seven Rila Lakes: hike to the 7 most beautiful glacier lakes - stunning views of the Rila Range at differing altitudes of each individual lake
* Rila Monastery: incredible architecture not to be missed dating back to 13th century
* cultural Sofia: Bulgaria's capital city well worth visiting
CONTACT THE OWNER FOR:
* Ski rental
* Ski lift passes
* Ski tuition
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
12 Mar 2015
"Not dissapointed with this Rental"
I booked both properties in the Flora Borovets from the first contact nothing was a problem for the owner. We stayed there from February 28th 2015 until 11 march 2015 every thing ran faultless. I received the keys about four weeks before we left and was offered additional services as lift pass, transfers etc but I had already arranged these. While we were there we had an issue in one of the apartments but after a quick email to the owner this was sorted the very next day before 10am. The location was excellent no problems and a very clean with all you would need for a comfortable stay. Heating was more than ample and we were never cold. I would highly recommend this property and the level of service you get is excellent.
19 Feb 2015
"Fabulous accommodation, fabulous location, fabulous resort."
Just returned from Borovets spent one very snowy week there, from 7 February and decided to book this accommodation on previous reviews, who all gave excellent feed back on the appartment and the very helpful owner Anoosh. There was 5 of us (all adults) staying in the one bed apartment 3 single beds in the bedroom and a comfy double sofa bed in the lounge both bedroom and lounge have a balcony and both very spacious. The bathroom has a lovely shower and hot water was never a problem. Overall the accommodation was very comfortable, warm (very warm) light and airy. Can't really comment on the cooking facilities as we ate out as its still really cheap in Bulgaria. Picked up Wi-Fi in the room without a problem. The accommodation is situated in the Flora and is only a very short walk away from the Gondola with the nursery slopes just a little bit further away. If we were to return to Borovets I would definitely book here again. Anoosh the owner could not have been more helpful, who arranged our return transfers and ski equipment/school and kept in contact throughout the booking process and when we returned home. If you're looking for a nice quiet place to stay, in walking distance of all amenities, you won't be disappointed if you book this appartment.
11 Feb 2015
"THE place to stay in Borovets. Brilliantly located and spacious apartment, with exceptionally helpful owners."
This apartment is spacious, light but cosy, spotlessly clean and very well-appointed. The kitchen equipment provided was just what we needed and the variety of games, DVDs and books looked like fun, though we were so busy we never used them! Moreover, this apartment is perfectly located in Borovets: equidistant between the village and its pistes and the gondola, allowing access to all the skiing areas within a three minute walk (more like one minute if you're not wearing ski boots!)! Central though it is, it is perfectly quiet in the evenings, even when the parties reach fever pitch in the village! Perfect! Communication between the owners and us was exceptional. The key was sent to us well in advance, along with the owners´contact details in the UK as well as ´phone numbers for their English-speaking property managers in Borovets. We were told to call them in ANY emergency, property-related or otherwise, which was wonderfully reassuring and made us feel that we were in very safe hands. We had a fantastic week´s skiing, the location of our apartment allowing us to be on the first lift up and the last lift down, to enjoy the delicious food and wonderful atmosphere in the village whenver we chose and to relax in peace and comfort in this Borovets Flora Apartment after a full and tiring day. I would not hesitate to stay here again next time I ski in Bulgaria.
9 Feb 2015
"Fantastic apartment , perfect"
We stayed for a week in January and had a wonderful time. The apartment is in a fantastic location and the owners couldn't be more helpful. The apartment is beautifully furnished and has good views and is always quiet. There is ski hire in the bottom of the building as well as a ski school and a connivence store. There is free wifi and the kitchen and bathroom have all the facilities you could need. A great stay with lots of snow , would definitely recommend and return.
28 Jan 2015
"A perfect apartment for Skiing in Borovets!"
This apartment was great when 4 of us visited mid January. It's located in the Flora hotel which is right on the main strip and a 5 minute walk max from all major lifts for skiers. The front room is big and spacious with an open plan kitchen. Also including a comfy double sofa bed. The bedroom was very big and light and fit 3 beds easily. Pricing for the apartment was very reasonable. Would recommend to anyone visiting Borovets.
18 Feb 2014
"Excellent spacious apartment, brilliant location"
Apartment was fabulous and very spacious and Anoosh who owns the apartment couldn't have been more helpful. The location was brilliant, close to the slopes but in a nice quiet location. Would definitely stay here again, fantastic. Thank you Anoosh
19 Mar 2013
"Great location, lovely apartment - and that friendly touch!"
Borovets is a lovely town, with great facilities both on and off piste. The area is clean and I felt completely safe at all times (some reviews will mention ladies of the night etc, but we had no such issues!). the Locals are friendly, and food etc is cheap, especially if you go to local restaraunts, rather than piste bars. Although a lot of the snow had melted, there was still plenty of choice, with many runs still open, and generally good snow. Ski hire is reasonable, and the ski schools seemed excellent (even tho we didnt need them!). If you are considering a summer holiday, then there are plenty of other activities, such as mountain biking, walking, etc, and some lovely scenery. The apartment complex is modern and well presented, with adequate secure parking. It has all of the facilities you would expect from a european 4 or even 5 star hotel/complex, without the price tag. the apartments themselves are immaculately clean and well maintained, with every amenity you could ask for, and more besides. the location is superb, being a 5 min walk to either the gondola (top slopes), or bottom skiing areas. The main thing that sets this above anywhere else we have stayed, is the personal touch. Anoosh was very helpful, and nothing was too much bother, even recommending restaraunts, places to walk, things to see, as well as questions about Bulgarian culture, money, etc. the family who own these apartments, really care about them, and care about the service they offer, rather than just making money, and this shines through, from the attention to detail, good maintenance and excellent facilities in the apartments to the personal touches and service when you are staying.
14 Mar 2013
"Spacious and comfortable apartment with excellent service from owner."
The apartment is very comfortable, spacious, warm and light and we had everything we needed. Flora is in a central location and we had lots of places to choose from to eat out at night. The owner was very helpful with all our questions and organised our transfer from the airport and ski packs at Borovets. Everything went according to plan. It was an excellent holiday.
5 Mar 2013
"Excellent, spacious, comfortable apartment. Great location"
We were very happy with this apartment, it met all of our needs. It was near to everything which made it very convenient. It was cosy and warm at all times which was wonderful when coming off the slopes. We made use of the pool at the basement of the apartments (small cost) and ate in the restaurant one evening. Best of all, was the organisation of our transfers, lift passes and ski equipment by the owner Anoosh. Everything went smoothly which is a great relief when you book an independent holiday. I couldn't fault this apartment and would highly recommend it. We are very likely to go back to Borovets next year and we would definately stay in this apartment again as I don't feel the need to look anywhere else.
You're booking with
- 8 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:17 Jun 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- +44 (0) 1923 460036