Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Very nice apartment overlooking Garonne
At Hugo, beautiful charming apartment of 42 m2 (2 rooms), on the second floor, comfortable, typical of Bordeaux, on the waterfront with a view of the Garonne.
Our service includes linens, towels and cleaning at departure. On arrival, bottled water and coffee / tea are offered . So you just have to enjoy your stay.
I also have in this listed building stone , three other apartments :
- "Chez Margaux ", cozy apartment on the ground floor,
- "Chez Raphaël ", blue tone sea (1st floor),
- "Chez Lena " attic apartment in the attic ( 3rd floor).
The apartments are in the heart of a conservation area , the historic district of St. Croix with the famous Bordeaux restaurant "La Tupina " and the Saint -Michel with its sixteenth century basilica , dedicated to the flea market instead.
You are 5 min walk from the door Caillaux, the Stone Bridge, the water mirror, the Place de la Bourse , market Capucins ... You will discover one of the longest pedestrian streets in Europe, Saint Catherine street and Quinconces place.
You are also very close to the Saint-Jean train station. And 20 min drive from Merignac airport.
The nearby tram station C ( stop Saint Michel or Holy Cross) and a station bicycles . You can park on the banks quite easily. Quick access to the ring road and the motorway.
This apartment, renovated, enjoys stunning views over the Garonne and the docks. You do not have vis-à-vis. It is also very quiet (double glazed). It is equipped with high-speed Internet Wi-Fi. The decor is refined.
It consists of :
- A fully equipped kitchen : electric plates with extractor, oven / grill / microwave, fridge with freezer, coffee / tea / chocolate, toaster , dishwasher,
- A large dining table with 6 chairs,
- A living room and fireplace, a convertible with grey sofa, a 32 inch TV and a wardrobe,
- A large very spacious bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a washing machine ,
- One separate bedroom.
This apartment is ideal for one couple or one couple with child (ren) .
We provide you with a guide we have listed the best adresses of Bordeaux and our favorite heart. As the pharmacy such close contact , post office, bank , bakery ....
We will be happy to give you more oral advice. We wish you a pleasant stay in Bordeaux and its region.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Le porge 50 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bordeaux Mérignac 15 km, Nearest railway: Saint-Jean 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
The Aquitaine/Dordogne region
A beautiful area with:
- The city of Bordeaux to discover a city classified as World Heritage by UNESCO
- The Bassin d'Arcachon and Cap Ferret,
- Vineyards such as Saint-Emilion, Medoc ....
A wonderful city with Quinconces, the Place de la Bourse, the mirror of water, the big bell ....