Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Comfortable apartment overlooking Garonne
At Margaux, beautiful charming apartment of 40 m2 (2 rooms), on the ground floor, comfortable, typical of Bordeaux, on the waterfront with a view of the Garonne.
Our service includes linens, towels and cleaning at departure. On arrival, bottled water and coffee / tea are offered . So you just have to enjoy your stay.
I also have in this listed building stone , three other apartments :
- "Chez Raphael " in blue tones , sea (1st floor),
- " Chez Hugo " at the elegant ambience gray and white (2nd floor),
- "Chez Lena " attic apartment in the attic ( 3rd floor).
The apartments are in the heart of a conservation area , the historic district of St. Croix with the famous Bordeaux restaurant "La Tupina " and the Saint -Michel with its sixteenth century basilica , dedicated to the flea market instead.
You are 5 min walk from the door Caillaux, the Stone Bridge, the water mirror, the Place de la Bourse , market Capucins ... You will discover one of the longest pedestrian streets in Europe, Saint Catherine street and Quinconces place.
You are also very close to the Saint-Jean train station. And 20 min drive from Merignac airport.
The nearby tram station C ( stop Saint Michel or Holy Cross) and a station bicycles . You can park on the banks quite easily. Quick access to the ring road and the motorway.
This renovated apartment in the vitrified wood flooring is extremely bright, it boasts a large bay window. You'll enjoy a superb view of the docks and the Garonne. It is also very quiet (double glazed). This apartment is equipped with high-speed Internet Wi-Fi. The decor is refined.
It consists of :
- A fully equipped kitchen : electric plates with extractor, oven / grill / microwave, fridge with freezer, coffee / tea / chocolate, toaster , dishwasher,
- A large dining table with 6 chairs,
- A living room and fireplace, a convertible with beige sofa, a 32 inch TV and a wardrobe,
- A large very spacious bathroom with a shower, a toilet and a washing machine ,
- One bedroom mezzanine (ceiling height 1.20m), accessible by a staircase.
This apartment is ideal for a couple or a couple with child (ren) .
We provide you with a guide we have listed the best adresses of Bordeaux and our favorite heart. As the pharmacy such close contact , post office, bank , bakery ....
We will be happy to give you more oral advice. We wish you a pleasant stay in Bordeaux and its region.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Le Porge 50 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bordeaux Mérignac 16 km, Nearest railway: Gare Saint-Jean 500 m|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Aquitaine/Dordogne region
A beautiful area with:
- The city of Bordeaux to discover a city classified as World Heritage by UNESCO
- The Bassin d'Arcachon and Cap Ferret,
- Vineyards such as Saint-Emilion, Medoc ....
A wonderful city with Quinconces, the Place de la Bourse, the mirror of water, the big bell ....