other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Living in the tropics is perfectly reflected in this exotic bali style villa. The villa is located in the well developed and one of the most sought after areas of Bophut Hills, Koh Samui´s premium residential area. The total design from exterior to interior reflects the trendy bali style that will endure every passage of time. Laid out with symmetry and simplicity in the perfect proportions and regarding to Feng Shui you can feel the energy and the spirit of the island and tropical living on every place indoor and outdoor of the villa. It reflects a fresh interpretation of the classic tropical home. Since we give the villa for rent some famous personalities stayed at this wonderful place and some come back every year.
The location is just perfect. It´s only a 5 minutes drive to the original Fisherman´s Village (Bophut), the place to be on the island with all its gorgeous restaurants and lounges for having a high end dining or lounging experience. I recommend the weekly Fridays night “Walking Street”. If you prefer to party and dive into a hot and excessive nightlife also no problem. Chaweng, the island´s most crowded place with a lot of clubs, parties and bars, restaurants etc. is also only a short 10 minutes drive away. If you like it completely quiet and relaxed then try the Maenam area which you can reach in less than a 10 minutes drive. The best Beaches of the Island (Maenam, Bophut, Chaweng, Coral Cove) are only a short drive away. The Villa is perfectly located between all important places and beaches. The 2 best hospitals of the island can be reached in less than 5 minutes but till now no one of our guests needed it. But it´s always good to feel save.
There is free high speed wireless Internet throughout the villa which keeps you connected if you like to be connected. There is free HD Pay TV (True Vision) installed in the lounge/livingroom and connected to a flat screen TV / DVD system. Also both of the Main-Bedrooms provide a flat screen TV and a DVD-Player which gives you a lot of privacy if you like. The Villa has 3 bedrooms, two bedrooms have king-size beds and the third bedroom is more or less a half bedroom with a sofa-bed which is more suitable for kids than for adults. But anyway, the usage is up to you. Relaxing is probably one of the main activities you will do at the villa. So the pool with overflow and the outdoor shower incorporated in the garden are at your service whenever you require. Enjoy with your friends a delicious fresh tea in the Buddha Sala while you listen to relaxing cool lounge sounds. The kitchen has a terrazzo worktop and integrated gas cooker, hot air oven and a big fridge /deep freezer. A Top Brand washing machine and a dryer is installed and there is a separate area to hang the laundry outside out of sight. There are also a lot of very cheap and good laundry services all around there if you don´t want to wash by yourself. Most of our guests use the laundry services. A maid will clean the villa once per week and she will also provide you with fresh towels and bed sheets. The villa is fully managed. If something is not working or if you have any problem in the villa you can simply call the ever friendly villa manager. Also garden and pool maintenance is included.
- Open-plan living
- Kitchen & Bar
- Dining area
- Pool Table
- TV Lounge
- 2 Toilets
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Laundry area
- Maintenance room
- Huge Swimming Pool
- Big Sala Buddha Lounge Area
- Spacious Outside Terraces
- Tropical Zen Spa Garden
- Car parking place
- Secure Area
- Car or Motorbike rental can be provided at lowest prices (Delivery and Pickup to/from the villa)
- In House Massage
- Chef cook
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Housemaid
- guided tour around Samui
- Yoga Teacher
ELECTRICITY: Electricity will be charged by real consumption. The guest and the villa manager will read the private electricity-meter together on check in and check out. The real consumption has to be paid in cash on the check-out day.
FINAL CLEANING FEE: The Cleaning fee 149 Euro or equal in foreign currency (USD, CHF, THB, GBP) has to be paid on the check-out day in cash.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Pool or snooker table, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
7 Aug 2014
"Outstandingly beautiful luxury villa that you won't believe is just yours"
This is a truely incredible villa where you cannot believe it is quite all yours. Beautiful private gardens and pool, incredible design throughout (think wireless sonus throughout, drop down projector… More
1 Aug 2014
"Pure luxury, a garden eden and lovely furnished."
It is very hard to write in words about this villa. It is a magical and mystical place. It combines luxury, tasteful furnishings and timelesse design. Due to our profession we are real architecture fa… More
29 Jul 2014
"Best Villa on Samui! A 5 STAR VILLA"
We come to Samui for many years now. We stayed in many many Villas. But Villa Blackbeard is simply the best! The Design, cleanliness, fittings and high end professional service (Villa Manager and Maid… More
19 Jul 2014
"Bad end to our Honeymoon"
First and foremost I would like to say that the villa from outside is very appealing and does look like pure luxury. We did enjoy our stay but worked round the omissions, the flaws with the villa and … More
Hello i´m the owner and herby i tell my side of the story with a real and fair feedback on this issue.
First off all I have to say that i was not on the island and my villa manager took care about the guests. Some days after the guests checked in i was informed by the villa manager that the guests lost the key from the villa main entrance door. Second, shortly later i was informed by the pool guy, the gardener and the villa manager that there was a big party in the villa and many broken glass, bottles etc. was everywhere in the pool and in the garden. Third, again shortly later i was informed that the guests broke furniture/items in the Villa.
I guess everybody can understand from an owner point of view that such guests are not the most favorite guests you can have in your villa. But as i own many villas on samui and many properties all over the world i tried to handle the issues in a professional fair and easy way for both sides. I guess it´s clear for everybody if you damage or break something you rent that you have to pay for it.
Sorry that i have to write! But unfortunately my Villa Manager told me that it was nearly impossible to talk in a normal way to the guests as he/they have been drunk all the time.
At Check out the guests refused to pay the real costs for electricity, final cleaning fee, broken lamps and the lost key. They only offered to pay a total sum of 10.000 THB (appr. 250 Euro) and if we won´t accept this they will post a bad review about us and the villa. After that statement threat the villa manager (which was in contact via Line with us during that time) and we decided not to give back any deposit. First because of the threat statement and second as the open amounts were nearly the amount of the kept deposit: Appr. 250 Euro (Electricity), 130 Euro (New Lock), 149 Euro Cleaning Fee, 300 Euro to replace the new lamp(s). So hardly any money was left from the deposit. Then the guests became violent against our villa manager and they took her bag. After they went back in the villa, locked all doors of all rooms, turned on the aircon in every room and left the Villa with the car of their parents with all the villa keys, from the safe and the housemaid keys. Due to their violent act agains our villa manager and all the keys they took with them we now have much higher costs as any left deposit. This is the real picture.
Regarding the mentioned points in the review:
1. The guests gave us wrong arrival details. This was not our fault.
- There is a big media movie database in the Villa and there is s SMART TV so you can nearly watch all movies in the world you want to watch via SMART TV
- Minibar is available but Guests did not check the wardrobe where the minibar is
- No Bathrobes after this guests left oh yeah because the took it (stole it)
- The Jacuzzi is in the pool but the guests did not ask the pool guy how to turn it on
- Microwave is available but the guest did not check it
- There is no dishwasher because the maid is washing all the dishes for you!
3. Because the guests have been drunk all the time they were not able to understand how the safe system is working! NO other guests had any problems with the safe.
4. The upper level is a loft style bali open living concept with 3 big fans. This is the style of this villa and till now every guest enjoyed it. I never heard something that it is too hot, too cold or something like that?
5. The villa is in very good high end luxury condition. You can easy read all other positive reviews about the villa. Nobody wrote something like that.
6. Of course electricity is charged by real consumption. This is clearly written in the property description. If you use the aircons in a normal way and not 24/7 when you are not in the villa the electricity is appr. 10 USD/Day. But this guests let it run 24/7 even if they are not in the villa. We only charge the same rate as also we have to pay which is 10 THB per unit. The information that in Thailand the electricity unit is only 3.75 THB is simply wrong as this is the government rate for thai people and only directly on the main road! Private villas have their own lines, transformator etc. and have to pay appr. 10 THB/unit. This is the rate which usually every villa owner on the island is charging the guests. We also offer a flat rate electricity per day to the guests.
7. The broken lamp was one lamp of three in a row above the dinner table. So we told them if we are not able to find the same lamp we have to buy and replace 3 new ones and of course they have to pay for the lamps and the work. As this lamps are imported from bali the costs for buying and replacing would be around 300 Euro. This are the real costs and not any overcharge!
8. The villa is a fully 3 bedroom villa. All rooms are separate.
9. Yes there are 2 sunbeds in the garden. There are many other possibilities around the pool to lie down and relax. Just have a look at the pool pictures.
10. Till 3 p.m. you will find many sunny places to get tanned in the garden and pool. It´s up to you if you want to get tanned or not.
11. Yes the pool was not clear because of the big pool party with all the beer and alcohol inside from the guests own party. An impudence to write something like that because we had to change all the pool water due to the pool party excess.
12. Yes the rubbish must be brought to the main street. But if you don´t have a car the maid will do it for you of course. I never heard from any guests that it was a problem…
13. All is written at the beginning of my feedback about point no. 13 on check out of this guests!
Important: From now we don´t ask for any more Cash Deposit Payment to show that we are 100% serious and not looking to try to withheld any deposit. From now Holidaylettings will keep the Deposit directly when you book. So if there are any troubles all can be handled in a fair and easy way via Holidaylettings as the third party trusted service provider.
Usually 99% from the guests never damaged anything in the Villa! And if then it was only a glass etc. for which of course we will not charge anything. Please read our other reviews and you can make your own picture who is right and who is wrong in that case.
11 Jul 2014
"Eine gute Entscheidung - TOP VILLA"
Wir verbringen jedes Jahr 2 Urlaube a 3 Wochen auf Koh Samui. Bisher waren wir immer in einem luxuriösen Beach-Hotel. Dieses Mal haben wir uns das erste Mal für eine private Villa entschieden. Anfan… More
4 Jun 2014
"A NICE AND BIG HIGH END LUXURY PLACE"
We stayed in Villa Blackbeard for 3 nights this month. Location: TOP, Nearby Beaches: TOP, Villa: Outstanding! This is probably the most beautiful Villa we have ever been in Thailand! The price perfor… More
28 Apr 2014
"ROMANTIC, SEAVIEW and close to the best beaches - The perfect island Getaway"
I´m and expat working for a big company in Bangkok. I and my girlfriend stayed in Villa Blackbeard 4 nights for a longer weekend. The Villa is the perfect Island Getaway. Secluded in the rainforest a… More
14 Mar 2014
"Incredibly beautiful sea view Villa with a gorgeous pool and light"
Another great holiday in Samui. The right place and the perfect villa. Seaview, close to everything and a very lovely and peacful place. The lightning and the pool of this villa are gorgeous!… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Aug 2014
Based in Malaysia
- Chaweng Beach
- 59 properties
- Choeng Mon
- 45 properties
- Bang Po Beach
- 42 properties
- 40 properties
- 24 properties
- 23 properties
- Laem Sett
- 16 properties
- Koh Tao
- 16 properties
- Thong Sala
- 15 properties
- Ban Tai
- 14 properties
- Ban Bang Makham
- 14 properties
- Baan Taling Ngam
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- Plai Laem
- 11 properties
- Samui Beach Village
- 10 properties
- Thong Nai Pan
- 10 properties
- Taling Ngam
- 8 properties
- 7 properties