GOLF VERDE APARTMENT
from £53 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £53 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
* The Apartment is located just 5 minutes walk from the quaint historic town of Boliqueime. Quiet and peaceful, yet only ten minutes drive from the exclusive resort of Vilamoura
* The apartment has easy access to all amenities, including supermarkets,bank,post office,railway station,newsagents,chemist,butchers,good local restaurants,wine bar, and local rustic bars all within walking distance.
* This immaculate apartment benefits from a light and airy feel from the moment you step through the door, tastefully furnished inside and out with a modern design feature.With its spacious terrace, for those long summer evenings relaxing with a glass of your favourite wine,or enjoying a family feast cooking a fantastic BBQ!!!
* With the master bedroom being en suite comprising a double leather bed, and one twin bedroom with 2 single beds & separate jacuzzi bathroom, the apartment is ideal for families,or couples.
* We can also accommodate 2 extra persons if needed, as we do provide in the lounge an electric double air bed if you require extra occupancy,its not something we promote as sleeps 6 so please contact us for details (no extra charges)
* The kitchen and lounge areas both lead onto the terraced area through patio doors then leading onto the crystal clear swimming pool, which is situated directly in front of the terrace.
* The small condominium of only 18 apartments,set in a quiet secure locked gated area,makes it particularly safe for children,and ideal for a truly quiet relaxing holiday.
* The apartment has its own private underground parking space,with a lockable storage room for your bicycles,golf clubs and suitcases.
* * * VISIT OUR WEBSITE TRAVELINPORTUGAL CO UK * * *
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||VILAMOURA 8 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: FARO 26 km, Nearest railway: BOLIQUEIME 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
HOME CINEMA SYSTEM
I POD CONNECTION (USB REQUIRED)
SELECTION OF MUSIC CD/DVD PROVIDED
WIFI INTERNET AVAILABLE (€10 per week)
BEAUTY THERAPIST ARRANGED IN YOUR OWN APARTMENT.
HAIR DRYER PROVIDED
SHOE SHINE PROVIDED
|Further details outdoors|
SUN LOUNGERS PROVIDED
BEACH PARASOLS PROVIDED
BEACH MATS AND TOWELS PROVIDED
CHILDREN'S TOYS FOR THE BEACH
INFLATABLE WATER BED & RING FOR THE POOL
INFLATABLE ARM BANDS
BRICK BUILT BBQ
* Refundable breakage deposit required €100 or £100 (refunded after satisfactory inspection of property)
* 20% deposit payable to secure booking.
* Payment terms strictly 8 weeks prior to arrival (except on special offers through our website golfverde co uk))
* Strictly no pets.
* Strictly non smoking.
* Meet & greet service provided
* 24 hour out of hours contact provided
* Car hire arranged on request.
* Local taxi/transfer service available on request
* Airport transfers arranged on request.(€60 RETURN)
* Maid service on 2 week stays or above included (excludes long term rentals)
* Extra laundry service available on request if required (payable locally)
* Cot provided on request.
* You are responsible for your own cleaning of towels which are provided (detergent is also provided)
* Bed linen changed only on 2 week stays,after the 1st week.
* Wheelchair available on request payable locally.
* WE GUARANTEE NOT TO BE BEAT ON PRICE
* VISIT THE GOLFVERDE CO UK WEBSITE FOR LATE DEALS
About this location
The Algarve region
Think of the Algarve and you think of sunshine breaks and relaxing holidays. You imagine golden beaches on the coast of calm sea waters,relaxing and sampling the delights that this wonderful region of Portugal has to offer.With its all year round climate and 300 days of sunshine your certain of a great holiday no matter what time of year.
Everywhere you go, you are surrounded by bright colours, from the golden sands, to the crystal clear waters, the clear blue skies, the vivid green landscapes, with white-washed walls of the buildings in the Algarve's old towns.
There is one best way to explore this region of Portugal and that's by car. The seemingly endless coastline includes some of the world's most beautiful beaches, but by venturing just a few miles inland, you can lose yourself in the heritage,culture and history of the Algarve.
If your looking for a golfing holiday the Algarve has it all, classed as a golfers paradise with some of the best championship courses in Europe on your doorstep all within 5-10 minutes drive you have the following:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION GOLFVERDE CO UK
Boliqueime is a very small quaint village situated 4 miles south of Loule and 7 miles north of the upmarket resort of Vilamoura.
The village revolves around an 18th century church, built after the earthquake of 1755,and is,the birthplace of the President of Portugal.It stems from a cobbled square with narrow streets lined with whitewashed houses,there are several small shops,an Aldi supermarket 5 minutes walk,post office,bank,internet cafe,tapas wine bar etc,also a couple of restaurants,including the Boliqueime Inn,which is a 5 minute walk and they do a fantastic Sunday lunch.In July Boliqueime has a festival of all the local people,exhibiting their culture of music,dance,homemade food & drink.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Oct 2014
"Returns get better"
I rarely go back as this is a big world and there are many places to visit, that said this apartment is brilliantly situated to explore this part of the Algarve. The apartment really does have everyth… More
4 Aug 2014
"We enjoyed it very much!"
We enjoyed our vacation very much! The apartment is very nice and furnished high grade. The big terrace and the pool before are wonderful.Boliqueime is a good location to explore the surrounding of Al… More
20 Oct 2013
"Everything you could ask for +"
The communication prior to travel was absolutely superb. The apartment exceeded my expectations and I really recommend it. I love to seek out the real country when on holiday and this apartment is loc… More
16 Sep 2013
"Fabulous apartment, excellent service."
So, I stayed in this apartment for 15 days with my husband and 3 kids and we really really liked it. From the moment we booked until the day we left the apartment, there was excellent communication. … More
15 Jul 2013
"Fantastic apartment in a beautiful place."
I stayed in this apartment with my husband, sister and brother-in-law for two weeks in June.
We loved it! It was really spacious and very clean with all the extra touches to make it feel special.
The apartment is really well equipped and even has beach towels, parasols etc
There is a lovely terrace which leads out in a couple of steps to a very clean, quiet pool.
The apartment is situated in a lovely little village, which has well-priced,very good restaurants and a couple of bars. However, it is very easy to travel to the coast and you can be in Vilamoura, Quarteira and Albufeira in 10-15 minutes and is pretty central to lots of other towns and resorts.
We would definitely return to this apartment in a heartbeat, please don't be put off if you haven't heard of Boliqueime, you won't be disappointed.
14 Apr 2013
"Spacious, immaculate, perfect apartment"
We were visiting relatives in Portugal and needed an apartment for our family of two adults and two teenagers. This apartment is perfect in every way - spacious, well equipped,ample parking, centrall… More
9 Sep 2012
Traveling with a group of friends across Europe from Australia, came across this great apartment, had a super time! Apartment is new and was spotlessly clean with ultra modern furniture and extremely … More
6 Oct 2011
"excellent 5 star base to explore the Algave"
Hi, this is not a tourist area so a car is required. Superb local restraunts. Imaculate pool outside your patio. All air conditioned rooms very spacious and new. All the equipment you need, excellent … More
16 Aug 2011
"Beautiful, modern and spacious appartment,......would definately return!!"
this appartment was everything and more that could have been expected. the photos on the website totally reflect the cleanliness and layout of the appartment, and yes the pool is that close! my only request would be to add acouple of waste bins in the toilets for convenience rather than having one bin in the kitchen, but this is a petty request and can only reflect on the excellent provisions in the appartment.
bouliquieme is only a small village and therefore a car is definately recommended. the beach at vilamoura is beautiful and the millionaires marina is out of this world but be prepared to pay a lot more here for snacks and food. one can dream about the posh cars and yachts!!!!!
despite it being peak season when we where there, the pool (which is beautifully cleaned and maintained) was mostly empty!!! so excellent if you want peace and tranquility but a little boring for small kids if they want others to play with.
we would definately recommend this appartment, and would return.......thankyou to gareth, jane and especially natalie and thank goodness for rodrigco!!
11 Jul 2011
"Super relaxed holiday"
We stayed in Golf Verde in the first week of May. Apartment is great, very clean and fully equipped! Did not miss a single thing. Nice and quiet small garden with swimming pool. Although the location … More
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
93% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Apr 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted