GOLFVERDE APARTMENT BOLIQUEIME
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
* The Golfverde Apartment is located just 5 minutes walk from the quaint historic town of Boliqueime. Quiet and peaceful, yet only ten minutes drive from the exclusive resort of Vilamoura and 15 minutes from Albufeira
* This immaculate apartment benefits from a light and airy feel from the moment you step through the door, tastefully furnished inside and out with a modern design feature.With its spacious terrace, for those long summer evenings relaxing with a glass of your favorite wine,whilst enjoying a family feast,cooking a fantastic BBQ!!!
* With the master bedroom being en suite comprising a double leather bed, and one twin bedroom with 2 single beds & separate jacuzzi bathroom, the apartment is ideal for families,or couples.
* We can also accommodate 1 extra persons if needed, as we do provide in the lounge an electric double air bed if you require extra occupancy,its not something we promote as sleeps 5 so please contact us for details (no additional charge)
* The kitchen and lounge areas both lead onto the terraced area through patio doors, then leading onto the crystal clear swimming pool, which is situated directly in front of the terrace.
* The apartment has easy access to all amenities, including a new Aldi supermarket which is just a 5 min walk,bank,post office,railway station,newsagents,chemist,butchers,good local restaurants,tapas & wine bar, all within walking distance.
* The small condominium is set in a secure locked gated area,which makes it particularly safe for children,and ideal for a truly relaxing holiday.
* The apartment has its own private underground parking space which you enter via the electric door also the use of a lockable storage room for your bicycles,golf clubs and suitcases.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||VILAMOURA 6.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: FARO 26 km, Nearest railway: BOLIQUEIME 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
HOME CINEMA SYSTEM
I POD CONNECTION (USB REQUIRED)
SELECTION OF MUSIC CD/DVD PROVIDED
INTERNET AVAILABLE (€10 per week)
BEAUTY THERAPIST ARRANGED IN YOUR OWN APARTMENT.
HAIR DRYER PROVIDED
SHOE SHINE PROVIDED
WEEKLY LINEN CHANGE INCLUDED
OPTIONAL EXTRA CLEANING AVAILABLE ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY
|Further details outdoors|
SUN LOUNGERS PROVIDED
BEACH PARASOLS PROVIDED
BEACH MATS AND TOWELS PROVIDED
CHILDREN'S TOYS FOR THE BEACH
INFLATABLE WATER BED & RING FOR THE POOL
INFLATABLE ARM BANDS
BRICK BUILT BBQ
* Refundable breakage deposit required €100 or £100 (refunded after satisfactory inspection of property)
* 20% deposit payable to secure booking.
* Payment terms strictly 8 weeks prior to arrival.
* Cancellation policy exists if cancelled and re booked for same dates only one cancellation allowed in 30 day period
* Strictly no pets.
* Strictly non smoking.
* Meet & greet service provided
* 24 hour out of hours contact provided
* Airport transfers arranged on request.(€60 RETURN)
* Maid service on 2 week stays or above included (excludes long term rentals)
* Extra laundry service available on request if required (payable locally)
* Cot provided on request.
* Bed linen changed only on 2 week stays,after the 1st week.
* Wheelchair available on request payable locally.
The Algarve region
Think of the Algarve and you think of sunshine breaks and relaxing holidays. You imagine golden beaches on the coast of calm sea waters,relaxing and sampling the delights that this wonderful region of Portugal has to offer.With its all year round climate and 300+ days of sunshine your certain of a great holiday no matter what time of year.
Everywhere you go, you are surrounded by bright colours, from the golden sands, to the crystal clear waters, the clear blue skies, the vivid green landscapes, and the white-washed walls of the buildings in the Algarve's old towns.
There is one best way to explore this region of Portugal and that's by car or bike. The seemingly endless coastline includes some of the world's most beautiful beaches, but by venturing just a few miles inland, you can lose yourself in the heritage,culture and history of the Algarve.
If your looking for a golfing holiday the Algarve has it all, classed as a golfers paradise with some of the best championship courses in Europe on your doorstep all within 5-10 minutes drive you have the following:
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION GOLFVERDE CO UK
Boliqueime is a very small quaint village situated 4 miles south of Loule and 7 miles north of the upmarket resort of Vilamoura.
The village revolves around an 18th century church, built after the earthquake of 1755,and is,the birthplace of the President of Portugal.It stems from a cobbled square with narrow streets lined with whitewashed houses,there are several small shops,an Aldi supermarket 5 minutes walk,post office,bank,internet cafe,tapas wine bar etc,also a couple of restaurants,including the Boliqueime Inn,which is a 5 minute walk, and they do a fantastic Sunday lunch.
In July Boliqueime has a festival of all the local people,exhibiting their culture of music,dance,homemade food & drink.
Boliqueime has a train station which is within walking distance of 15 minutes,you can explore the great Algarve coast from east to west,and is a must do whilst you stay to really explore some of the fantastic places like Lagos or Silves,and is a nice change to leave the car at home and let the train take the strain.
We have maps and timetables provided in the apartment for you to make your travel plans.Or you can look at our website for more detailed links golfverde co uk
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
15 Jul 2013
"Fantastic apartment in a beautiful place."
I stayed in this apartment with my husband, sister and brother-in-law for two weeks in June. We loved it! It was really spacious and very clean with all the extra touches to make it feel special. The apartment is really well equipped and even has beach towels, parasols etc There is a lovely terrace which leads out in a couple of steps to a very clean, quiet pool. The apartment is situated in a lovely little village, which has well-priced,very good restaurants and a couple of bars. However, it is very easy to travel to the coast and you can be in Vilamoura, Quarteira and Albufeira in 10-15 minutes and is pretty central to lots of other towns and resorts. We would definitely return to this apartment in a heartbeat, please don't be put off if you haven't heard of Boliqueime, you won't be disappointed.
16 Aug 2011
"Beautiful, modern and spacious appartment,......would definately return!!"
this appartment was everything and more that could have been expected. the photos on the website totally reflect the cleanliness and layout of the appartment, and yes the pool is that close! my only request would be to add acouple of waste bins in the toilets for convenience rather than having one bin in the kitchen, but this is a petty request and can only reflect on the excellent provisions in the appartment. bouliquieme is only a small village and therefore a car is definately recommended. the beach at vilamoura is beautiful and the millionaires marina is out of this world but be prepared to pay a lot more here for snacks and food. one can dream about the posh cars and yachts!!!!! despite it being peak season when we where there, the pool (which is beautifully cleaned and maintained) was mostly empty!!! so excellent if you want peace and tranquility but a little boring for small kids if they want others to play with. we would definately recommend this appartment, and would return.......thankyou to gareth, jane and especially natalie and thank goodness for rodrigco!!
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted