Villa Secret 682
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Fantastic holiday villa with private swimming pool located in Bodrum/Konacik-Bitez border. This delightful villa is a perfect choice for anyone seeking private accommodation within close proximity to the lively town of Bodrum and its wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Inside, the villa has been well appointed throughout, while outside the large private pool remains secluded by high garden walls.
The Villa is well furnished with modern facilities and amenities and is surrounded with attractive gardens. It is offering perfect opportunities for swimming, sunbathing and water sports on the beaches of Bodrum by the clear blue sea, each has a distinguished beauty of its own possessing distinct natural and environmental beauties.
The villa has 3 bed rooms, a living room, kitchen, 3 bathrooms and is good for sleeps up to 6 persons. Master bedroom have en-suite bathroom
General: Air conditioning, TV
Standard: Kettle, Toaster, microwave, all kitchen equipments, Iron, Hair dryer
Utilities: Dishwasher, Cooker, Refrigerator, Washing machine
Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (1 is en-suite)
Furniture: Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Sleeps maximum of 6, armchairs, wardrobe
Other: Linen and towels provided.
Outdoors: Balcony / Terrace, Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ
Secure indoor parking, Sun beds
Two Storey Accommodation
Lounge: A/C unit, Satellite Tv, Dining Table with chairs
Kitchen: Dishwasher, Microwave, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Dining facilities, All kitchen equipments, Patio doors which leading to Balcony, terrace, garden and private swimming pool
Bathroom: Bath with over head shower, WC, single washbasin
1th Bedroom: Double Bed, A/C Unit, En-Suite shower bathroom, WC, Washbasin
2th Bedroom: Double Bed, A/C Unit, Patio doors leading to balcony
3th Bedroom: Twin Beds
Bathroom: Jacuzzi Tub, WC, Washbasin
Utility Area: Washing Machine
Further details outdoors:
Private Pool: 1,60 – 1,70 depth , 10,00 m X 4,50 m dimensions
External Features: Built-in BBQ, Covered terrace, Balcony, Secure Car Parking,
Private garden and Private Swimming Pool
Outdoor furniture: Garden Table&chairs, Balcony Table&chairs and sunbeds. Terrace is
ideal for alfresco dining and barbecuing, Around swimming pool is
good for sunbathing.
The swimming pool is periodicly maintained and treated. Its about 5 minutes drive to Bitez and Gumbet beach, SuperMarket is only 500 mt away takes about 1 minute by car.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Bitez or Gumbet Beach 4 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bodrum Milas BVJ 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Things to Do In and Around Bodrum / Bitez Village:
• Halicarnassos Mausoleum is Bodrum's oldest and most significant antiquity, given it's status as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
• The Castle of St. Peter is without a doubt the most prominent feature of the Bodrum landscape dating back to the medieval knights of St. John. Today the Castle is home to the Underwater Museum, exhibits include an ancient shipwreck and various other antiquities found in the area.
• Shopping lovers are spoilt for choice with Bodrum's many weekly markets. In the main resort, there is a fabric and clothing market on Tuesdays and food markets on both Thursdays and Fridays. Gümüslük and Ortakent both hold markets on a Wednesday, Yalikavak on a Thursday, Bitez on a Friday and Gümbet on Sundays. Turgutreis also has a Saturday market.
• Why not take advantage of Bodrum's alluring coast line by going on a daily boat trip, stopping off at secluded coves for a spot of sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Alternatively, in the area's maritime tradition, charter a yacht from one of the many locally-based agencies.
• Take in stunning coastal scenery, lush woodlands and historic ruins that otherwise would be missed, by Exploring the Bodrum Peninsula on foot using one of the established Walking Trails.
• The Greek island of Kos is within easy reach of Bodrum by boat and is a popular day-trip with visitors to the resort. Services run daily throughout the summer months, departing at around 9am and returning in the late afternoon/early evening. The journey lasts approximately 50 minutes.
• Bodrum's prime position along the Aegean coast is ideal for Diving. There are numerous dive sites in the vicinity of the resort and the Peninsula. You can hope to see lobster, crayfish, barracuda, octopus, sea bass and shoals of sea bream to name but a few.
Also Within Reach:
- Pamukkale: Literally translated as "cotton castle", the amazing calcium rock formations should be seen to be believed. While in the area, it is worth visiting the nearby ancient city of Aphrodisias.
- Ephesus: This amazing ancient city can be reached in about 2 and a half hours by road making it easily accessible for a day trip.
Diving courses, jeep safaris, horse-back and river-rafting - and that's not all!
Aquaparks, Turkish bath, Daily tours, Blue Cruise on a Gullet, Day trip to Kos, Jeep Safari, Camel fight, Sailing/Chartering, Car Rental, Romantic dinner, "Wanderlust", Watersport, Windsurfing
Bitez is 7km from Bodrum. The area is known for water sports and its favourable winds making it the ideal beach destination. The beach is sandy with plenty of free sun-loungers and there are dinghies and catamarans for hire (with optional tuition if required). Away from the sandy beaches there are mandarin groves and a traditional way of life that has remained unchanged for generations. The local villagers are friendly and welcoming to tourists and the area is fast becoming the next exceptional family holiday destination. With fabulous weather, and a friendly and welcoming local life, Bitez is the ideal destination for a family holiday, with something for everyone from water sports and beach pursuits to walks in the groves and exploring the villages.
The Turkish countryside offers some inspiring walks, such as the Lycian Way, five hundred kilometres of ancient footpaths, or the miles of scenic walkways around Bitez, both coastal and inland.
Bodrum was the city of Halikarnassos in ancient times, an important port in the centre of the old world. Modern Bodrum is to Turkey, what Cannes is to the South of France. It is everything and anything you want it to be, historic, interesting, relaxing and lively.
An imposing Crusader Castle overlooks the harbor and the International Marina. When you have had enough of the many harbor-side bars, restaurants and historical sights, there is still a whole peninsula to explore. Mountains and green valleys, traditional villages and isolated beaches, all within view of the warm clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
A twice weekly market attracts people from the villages around the Bodrum, adding another dimension to this popular resort. There are also many local markets in the villages around the peninsula including those at Yalikavak (10 mins drive from Gumusluk) and Turgutries (15 mins drive from Gumusluk).
It is an all year round place, which makes it so special for the out of season visitor.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
Bodrum Travel Villa Rentals and Management Services. Since 2006 (Property Manager Bodrum Travel)
100% Response rate
Based in Turkey
Credit cards accepted
- 811 properties
- 183 properties
- 166 properties
- 66 properties
- 57 properties
- 39 properties
- 36 properties
- 28 properties
- 22 properties
- Samos Island
- 22 properties
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties