Stone Villa Bodrum PrivatePool
About the home
This brand new luxury villa is located close to Bodrum center. Set in its own gardens with a private swimming pool, this is the perfect holiday home, offering peace and tranquility for families or friends, yet not far away from the hustle and bustle of Bodrum town.
It has three bedrooms and a seperate kitchen and living room and can sleep a maximum of eight people. There are 2 sofabeds in addition to the 3 bedrooms for the (7th/8th person)
With 3 bedrooms a spacious dining area and comfortable lounge, fully equipped kitchen, and all modern conveniences this stunning villa offers something for everyone.
All bedrooms are fully fitted with aircon, wardrobes, and bedside cabinets.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Bodrum, 1km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 1km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Safe|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden|
Further details indoors:
The villa consists of a living room with sofa beds, and TV and large patio doors which lead out onto the pool terrace area. The large kitchen is fully fitted and contains a full oven and hob, dishwasher and two fridge freezers as well as dining table and chairs. There are patio doors which open out onto the terrace. There are a few steps leading up to two bedrooms on this level, one has a double bed and ensuite bathroom and the other has two single beds. Further downstairs there is another bedroom and a bathroom.
Further details outdoors:
The villa has its own parking area at the front and a large garden and private swimming pool at the back as well as a large terrace are ideal for dining.
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
Bodrum is a town of many parts, sophisticated and fun, tranquil and hectic. Set on the harbour with its focal point of the beautiful St. Peter’s castle, and built by the Knights Templar, it boasts hundreds of bars and restaurants and a lively yacht club right on the water’s edge. This is a sophisticated haunt, encompassing different style restaurants, great bars and clubs with live music which plays into the early hours. Bodrum is also a cosmopolitan tourist destination of the 21st century, a playground suitable for all ages and bank accounts. During the summer months there is a jazz festival as well as numerous performances of music, dance and theatre.
Bodrum was the city of Halikarnassos in ancient times, an important port in the centre of the old world. Modern Bodrum is to Turkey, what Cannes is to the South of France. It is everything and anything you want it to be, historic, interesting, relaxing and lively.
An imposing Crusader Castle overlooks the harbor and the International Marina. When you have had enough of the many harbor-side bars, restaurants and historical sights, there is still a whole peninsula to explore. Mountains and green valleys, traditional villages and isolated beaches, all within view of the warm clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
A twice weekly market attracts people from the villages around Bodrum, adding another dimension to this popular resort. There are also many local markets in the villages around the peninsula including those at Yalikavak and Turgutries.
The Bodrum / Central Bodrum area
• Halicarnassos Mausoleum is Bodrum's oldest and most significant antiquity, given it's status as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
• The Castle of St. Peter is without a doubt the most prominent feature of the Bodrum landscape dating back to the medieval knights of St. John. Today the Castle is home to the Underwater Museum, exhibits include an ancient shipwreck and various other antiquities found in the area.
• Shopping lovers are spoilt for choice with Bodrum's many weekly markets. In the main resort, there is a fabric and clothing market on Tuesdays and food markets on both Thursdays and Fridays. Gümüslük and Ortakent both hold markets on a Wednesday, Yalikavak on a Thursday, Bitez on a Friday and Gümbet on Sundays. Turgutreis also has a Saturday market.
• Why not take advantage of Bodrum's alluring coast line by going on a daily boat trip, stopping off at secluded coves for a spot of sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Alternatively, in the area's maritime tradition, we can organise a private yacht charter from one of the many locally-based agencies.
• Take in stunning coastal scenery, lush woodlands and historic ruins that otherwise would be missed, by Exploring the Bodrum Peninsula on foot using one of the established Walking Trails.
• The Greek island of Kos is within easy reach of Bodrum by boat and is a popular day-trip with visitors to the resort. Services run daily throughout the summer months, departing at around 9am and returning in the late afternoon/early evening. The journey lasts approximately 50 minutes.
• Bodrum's prime position along the Aegean coast is ideal for Diving. There are numerous dive sites in the vicinity of the resort and the Peninsula. You can hope to see lobster, crayfish, barracuda, octopus, sea bass and shoals of sea bream to name but a few.
Also Within Reach:
- Pamukkale: Literally translated as "cotton castle", the amazing calcium rock formations should be seen to be believed. While in the area, it is worth visiting the nearby ancient city of Aphrodisias.
- Ephesus: This amazing ancient city can be reached in about 2 and a half hours by road making it easily accessible for a day trip.
Diving courses, jeep safaris, horse-back and river-rafting - and that's not all!
Aquaparks, Turkish bath, Daily tours, Blue Cruise on a Gullet, Day trip to Kos, Jeep Safari, Camel fight, Sailing/Chartering, Car Rental, Romantic dinner, "Wanderlust", Watersport, Windsurfing
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
You can fly to Bodrum Milas airport from all major UK airports. Below are some suggested websites:
There is currently a £10 entry visa fee for British citizens into Turkey. Non-British citizens including other EU nationals should contact the Turkish Embassy, High Commission or Consulate for up to date advice on immigration, visa and entry requirements.
Please contact us for car hire or airport transfers.
Activities near Bodrum
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Nov 12 - April 13||21 Nov 12||1 May 13||€ 903||-||-||1 Week|
|May||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 903||-||-||1 Week|
|June||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 1106||-||-||1 Week|
|July & August||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||€ 1603||-||-||1 Week|
|September||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 1106||-||-||1 Week|
|October||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 903||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
15% off advertised price for any holiday taken before 31st May 2013.
We require a booking deposit of 50%
Outstanding balances are required to be paid 8 weeks before your arrival.
A €200 refundable damage deposit is also required with your final payment. This will be returned after your check out inspection.
A departure clean will also be charged to the tenant.
Payments should be made by credit card or bank transfer.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
Smile Property Management (property manager)
The property manager is based in Turkey and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Davide Luxury Garden Apartment in Bodrum, Turkey
Stone Palace in Bodrum, Turkey
Villa Alaatin Private Pool in Bodrum, Turkey
Sea and You in Bodrum, Turkey
Holiday homes in Turkey (3,159)