Shule Villa 601
from £223 /night help
Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Unbelievablely delightful holiday House in the heaven of Bitez . Situated 2 km from Bitez Beach and 7 km from Bodrum .House is set within 1800 m2 land consisting of olive and citrus trees, a private pool. You are 10 meters from the neighbours who offer home made local Mediterranean breakfasts and Turkish meals on request, 600 meters to reach Bitez village where you will find small shops and a bakery. Heaven on earth is how I would describe this remarkable establishment. The house was built by the owners in a Turkish ancient style with all modern conveniences.
This perfect villa offers a private pool, car parking for 4 cars, 1800 m2 land, air conditioning in the 1 living room and 1 master bedroom, Master bedroom with private en suite shower room and Clothes , a kitchen, Sat TV, internet connection, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, pool towels, barbeque and bedlinen/towels
Lower Floor. Here you will 1 living room, 2 bedroom , a WC and Bahtroom.
Ground floor - A spacious sitting room with a delightful mix of antique and contemporary pieces, sofas. There is a seperate dining area that seats 8 to 10 people. Two doors leadv from here, one has a pool view, the other the courtyard view. The balconies from these rooms offer beautiful sea views.
First floor - A wooden staircase leads to another living room with sofas and a fireplace, this houses the office area with a balcony which overlooks the pool and see.
Pool area - The swimming pool is 1,70 meters deep. Plenty of luxury outdoor furniture is available to relax on whilst sitting under the big partially covered veranda with gorgeous views of the Bitez valley below.
• This house you can compair with a Triblex-Villa and is located in Bitez ,6 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms.
• Occasional noise.
• Private swimming pool
• Panoramic views
• Not suitable for pets
• Not suitable for wheelchairs
• Smoking is allowed in this property
Local activities & attractions
The swimming pool is periodicly maintained and treated.
Its about 5 minutes drive to Bitez and Gumbet beach, SuperMarket is only 500 mt away takes about 1 minute by car.
Ps: Price includes 100 Kwh electricty an 15 tons water usage. Check-Out cleaning is included, as well. Refundable damage deposit of £ 300 to be paid at the check-in.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Bitez Beach 2km - Ortakent Beach 4km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bodrum Milas BJV 35 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
Things to Do In and Around Bodrum / Bitez Village:
• Halicarnassos Mausoleum is Bodrum's oldest and most significant antiquity, given it's status as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
• The Castle of St. Peter is without a doubt the most prominent feature of the Bodrum landscape dating back to the medieval knights of St. John. Today the Castle is home to the Underwater Museum, exhibits include an ancient shipwreck and various other antiquities found in the area.
• Shopping lovers are spoilt for choice with Bodrum's many weekly markets. In the main resort, there is a fabric and clothing market on Tuesdays and food markets on both Thursdays and Fridays. Gümüslük and Ortakent both hold markets on a Wednesday, Yalikavak on a Thursday, Bitez on a Friday and Gümbet on Sundays. Turgutreis also has a Saturday market.
• Why not take advantage of Bodrum's alluring coast line by going on a daily boat trip, stopping off at secluded coves for a spot of sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Alternatively, in the area's maritime tradition, charter a yacht from one of the many locally-based agencies.
• Take in stunning coastal scenery, lush woodlands and historic ruins that otherwise would be missed, by Exploring the Bodrum Peninsula on foot using one of the established Walking Trails.
• The Greek island of Kos is within easy reach of Bodrum by boat and is a popular day-trip with visitors to the resort. Services run daily throughout the summer months, departing at around 9am and returning in the late afternoon/early evening. The journey lasts approximately 50 minutes.
• Bodrum's prime position along the Aegean coast is ideal for Diving. There are numerous dive sites in the vicinity of the resort and the Peninsula. You can hope to see lobster, crayfish, barracuda, octopus, sea bass and shoals of sea bream to name but a few.
Also Within Reach:
- Pamukkale: Literally translated as "cotton castle", the amazing calcium rock formations should be seen to be believed. While in the area, it is worth visiting the nearby ancient city of Aphrodisias.
- Ephesus: This amazing ancient city can be reached in about 2 and a half hours by road making it easily accessible for a day trip.
Diving courses, jeep safaris, horse-back and river-rafting - and that's not all!
Aquaparks, Turkish bath, Daily tours, Blue Cruise on a Gullet, Day trip to Kos, Jeep Safari, Camel fight, Sailing/Chartering, Car Rental, Romantic dinner, "Wanderlust", Watersport, Windsurfing
Bitez is 7km from Bodrum. The area is known for water sports and its favourable winds making it the ideal beach destination. The beach is sandy with plenty of free sun-loungers and there are dinghies and catamarans for hire (with optional tuition if required). Away from the sandy beaches there are mandarin groves and a traditional way of life that has remained unchanged for generations. The local villagers are friendly and welcoming to tourists and the area is fast becoming the next exceptional family holiday destination. With fabulous weather, and a friendly and welcoming local life, Bitez is the ideal destination for a family holiday, with something for everyone from water sports and beach pursuits to walks in the groves and exploring the villages.
The Turkish countryside offers some inspiring walks, such as the Lycian Way, five hundred kilometres of ancient footpaths, or the miles of scenic walkways around Bitez, both coastal and inland.
Bodrum was the city of Halikarnassos in ancient times, an important port in the centre of the old world. Modern Bodrum is to Turkey, what Cannes is to the South of France. It is everything and anything you want it to be, historic, interesting, relaxing and lively.
An imposing Crusader Castle overlooks the harbor and the International Marina. When you have had enough of the many harbor-side bars, restaurants and historical sights, there is still a whole peninsula to explore. Mountains and green valleys, traditional villages and isolated beaches, all within view of the warm clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
A twice weekly market attracts people from the villages around the Bodrum, adding another dimension to this popular resort. There are also many local markets in the villages around the peninsula including those at Yalikavak (10 mins drive from Gumusluk) and Turgutries (15 mins drive from Gumusluk).
It is an all year round place, which makes it so special for the out of season visitor.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Bodrum Travel Villa Rentals and Management Services. Since 2006 (Property Manager Bodrum Travel)
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:19 Nov 2014
Based in Turkey
Credit cards accepted
- Mugla Province
- 2946 properties
- 902 properties
- 220 properties
- 107 properties
- 96 properties
- 82 properties
- 47 properties
- 41 properties
- 39 properties
- 35 properties
- 32 properties
- 28 properties
- 28 properties
- 20 properties
- 16 properties
- 16 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties