Beach Front Bibbona
from £1038 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 14
Beachfront Bibbona is a beautiful, fully restored Tuscan villa located on the Southern Tuscan coast in the small beach town of Bibbona. High garden walls and electronic gate with surveillance cameras maintain the privacy of the large, lush park surrounding the property. This is a private park for the exclusive use of this lovely home. The town is within walking distance, and restaurants, cafes, grocery stores and more are within a five minute walk to the villa.
Upon entering the gate one notices immediately the extreme care which has gone into the restoration of the villa and the garden planning. Nothing is out of place and the gardeners are always hard at work making sure the gardens are immaculate year round.
The authentic use of antiques, family heirlooms with a whimsical twist in choice of wall colors creates a combination of old and new which works beautifully. This villa is a family place for moments of relax and stress free time with loved ones.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 8 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 6 Family bathrooms|
|Further details indoors|
- House linens (sheets & towels) provided
Extras on demand:
- Extra change of linens and towels charged at 20 Euro plus VAT per room for linen and 15 Euro plus VAT per bathroom for towels
- Additional maid service charged at 12 Euro plus VAT per hour
- Continental style breakfast/light lunch preparation: no charge, but grocery and ingredient purchase costs payable separately
- Telephone: there is a telephone at the property use of which is charged
- During the Winter heating is charged at 3.50 Euro per unit/cubic metre
- Cot/High chair: 20 Euro per item, cot linen is not provided
- Groceries: 30 Euro plus grocery purchase costs
- Cook: dependent upon availability, charged on the basis of time spent shopping, cooking and clearing at 15 Euro plus VAT per hour plus grocery purchase costs payable upon presentation of a note of time spent and shopping receipts. You should expect to be charged a minimum of 4 hours per meal and you may be asked for a float depending on the level of expenses incurred. You should order meals at least 24 hours in advance and pay the owner or as he directs. Lunches will be served as a buffet between 12.00 am and 2.00 pm, and dinners will be served at table between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm. There is an additional cost for the waiter at table of a minimum of 3 hours at 12 Euro plus VAT per hour
|Further details outdoors|
- Private beach hut with chairs and small fridge
- Private Beach access from the garden
Included in the Price:
- Final Cleaning
- Utility Bills: water, gas and electricity consumption up to 300 kwh per week
- Housekeeping: 6 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Weekly change of linens and towels including beach towels
- The broadband internet connection is free of charge
Excluded from the Price:
- Utility Bills: electricity over 300 kwh per week charged at 0.35 Euro per kwh
- You must pay a cash deposit of 3,500 Euro on check-in. It will be returned on check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused and/or payment for additional services. Cheques and credit cards will not be accepted.
About this location
The Tuscany region
Tuscany is considered one of the most beautiful regions in Italy with stunning scenery, outstanding food and beautiful cities full of art, history and architecture and for that reason many Tuscan towns have become UNESCO protected sites: the main square in Florence, Siena, the Piazza dei Miracoli at Pisa, San Gimignano, the historical centre of Pienza and also the Val d'Orcia. Tuscany is also considered the birthplace of the Renaissance and is also the birthplace of many famous Italian artists, painters, sculptors, musicians such Dante Alighieri ("the father of the Italian language"), Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei and Botticelli and that’s to name just a few.
The gently rolling Tuscan hills are lined with cypress trees and bathed in vineyards and olive groves which leave everyone who comes here with very special memories indeed. Tuscany has so many attractions and towns worth visiting that you would need to spend months to really appreciate everything there is to see and do here.
We recommend guests to visit Pisa with its leaning tower, Livorno and the Maremma coast for its spectacular beaches and landscape, Siena with its Piazza del Campo, Volterra and San Gimignano, smaller medieval villages but with lots of character and famous for its original medieval towers, Certaldo, the birthplace of Boccaccio and also Montecatini with its renowned spa offering curative waters and beauty treatments.
As you can see Tuscany has so much to offer no matter what your likes, hobbies and interest. For those who enjoy walking, biking and horse riding the options are endless. Other attractions include skiing at the Abetone ski resort which is just an hour and a half away from Florence, and the widely acclaimed Tyrrhenean beaches (between Viareggio, Pisa, Livorno and Grossetto) just over an hour away.
Last but not least is the Chianti. Nestled between the towns of Siena and Florence the Chianti region has become famous on an international level for its stunning hilly landscape covered in vineyards, cypress trees, hilltop hamlets and winding roads, and breathtaking vistas. A visit to Chianti gives access to an endless source to culture, architecture, scenery and many other attractions. Chianti is also internationally well known for its wine, Il Chianti Classico, olive oil and exceptional cuisine. Visiting the Chianti is a must for anyone coming to Italy! When in the Chianti land stop at Greve in Chianti, buy your local wine and stop off for a pannini at “Da Emilio” – the best sandwich/delicatessen store ever known to exist. When at Panzano in Chianti visit the famous macellaio – butcher “Dario Cecchini”. He also has a restaurant open for lunch and dinner (www.dariocecchini.com). Great steaks, meat anything you want. The meat he uses comes from animals specifically raised for him alone).
Furthermore, just 40 minutes from Florence you will find the Mall shopping outlet http://www.themall.it/en/ - a gallery of the world’s most exclusive designers available at bargain prices offering customers a very unique shopping experience.
Marina di Bibbona: .05 km; Pisa: 71 km; Siena: 110 km; Florence: 130 km; Rome: 270 km; Nearest Airport:; Pisa: 69 km; Florence: 130 km
A villa for all year round not only for the beach. Close by one finds the wines of Sassacaia and Ornellaia! Not to mention the Michelin starred restaurant Gambero Rosso.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Anna Rostron (Property Manager Windows on Italy)
- 3 Years listed
Calendar last updated:24 Feb 2012
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted