Long Beach Seaviews
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
With its sensational panoramic ocean views over 4 kms of beaches and surf, this luxury 1 bedroom apartment, is ideally located on the coast of the exclusive and famous northern outskirts of Biarritz.
Overlooking Chambre d'amour et Sable d'Or beaches in Anglet, it is very close to the restaurants, commerce, fire works and concerts, as well as the golf course, tennis club, ice skating, thalassotherapie, horse riding.....
The flat has been fully renovated in July 07, with high standard appliances: timber floors, American kitchen with granite bench top, glass table, teak table on the balcony, plasma screen with home cinema, wireless high speed internet access...
For your convenience, there is also an enclosed garage, that is very useful in summer when locals go to the beach. We can also provide a cot and a high chair for your little one..
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Anglet 200 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bayonne /Anglet/ Biarritz (BAB) 6 km, Nearest railway: Bayonne, Biarritz 5 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Newly renovated, luxury, 1 bedroom apartment-Very convenient modern American kitchen with 2 white leather stools, open on the lounge room over looking the coast line.
- glass table with 4 transparent stools,
- new plasma screen, with home cinema
- white leather folding coach for a double
- Bedroom orientated est, with 2 new singles reunited into one 160 king size bed ( can be separated if necessary)
- Linen and towels provided, bed made.
|Further details outdoors|
- "Plancha" = Basque barbecue, on the balcony, facing sunset
- round teak table with 4 comfortable chairs
- Garage for your car
The Aquitaine/Dordogne region
On the Basque coast in a prime location between the sea and the mountains and at the gateway to Spain
• An elegant and very relaxing seaside resort which lives at the pace of its year-round sports and cultural events
• Exceptional beaches and the birthplace of golf and surfing in France
• Starting point for a number of excursions to Landes, Spain, the back country and the Basque Coast
The Basque country ("Euskal Herria" in the basque language) is the area around the western foothills of the Pyrenees mountains as it slopes down to the "Bay of Biscay". It has been home to the Basque People for centuries. The area is well known for it's glitzy beach resort Biarritz, and it's more cultural old town of Bayonne. Traditional Basque music, sports and festivals, are a big part of the summer 's entertainment, as well as the beach activities, such as sun baking, surfing, diving, fishing, cycling. There is also a large choice of Golf courses(7)
It is an excellent base from which to explore the region as it has good transport links, and plenty of restaurants.
Spain is only 30 ks away, which makes a "tapas evening" in the old San Sebastien an enjoyable option.
The flat is ideally situated on the coast of the exclusive northern outskirts of Biarritz very close to the famous "Chambre d'Amour", and it's promenade, restaurants, concerts kiosks. You can by your "baguette" and newspaper around the corner, or walk to the light house to enjoy the views of Biarritz.The residential area of Chiberta is known for its expansive villas, and outdoor lifestyle; Golf, tennis, surfing, cycling, ice skating, horse riding, thalassotherapie, are all popular pursuits to be enjoyed nearby. The sandy beaches, and the pignada pine forest are just a short walk away....trees, only 2 kms from Biarritz light house. You can walk, go by bicycles, or catch a bus to most places.
• 200m from the beach and surf, 500ms from the tennis, golf and stables, 500ms from the forest...
- Thalassotherapie and heated seawater pool, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna (1000 m)
• Tennis at Chiberta (500ms), Biarritz Olympique (2.5 km): 14 courts, including 4 indoor and 3 floodlit
• 8 Golf courses in a radius of 20 km, including:
- Biarritz Le Phare Golf course, 18 holes (2 km)
- Ilbarritz International Training Centre Golf course, 9 holes (8 km)
- Golf courses at Chiberta (500ms), Seignosse (20 km), Arcangues (6 km), Bassussary (12 km), Ilbarritz (3km), La Nivelle (13 km), Moliets (50 km)
• Motor sports: Biarritz Indoor Go-Karting (4.5 km)
• 4x4 treks discovering the Basque Country: Passion Côte Basque 4x4
Don't forget to visit
- Bayonne and Biarritz "chocolateries": Mandion, Caezenave, Henriet....
- A frantic Basque pelota game
- Worls class golf courses
- World classe surfing waves
- Le "petit train de la Rhune" for a fantastic view over the Basque country
- The green and hilly country side, and it's stunning one street white villages
- Pamplona festival and it's running with the bulls in July,
- The famous Bayonne Festival in August (don't forget to dress in white and red)
- Saint jean de Luz 20mns away south.
- Hossegor 20 mns away north
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
8 Oct 2013
"Superb Gite in a great location"
Can't stop looking at the great ocean view! Perfect for a couple. High-end appliances, furnishings and neighborhood. Agnes, the owner, is a wonderful host; quite helpful and knowledgable. It is best to have a car as the neighborhood is hilly. Close to the beach and promenade. Apartment is on the second floor, with no lift. Not a problem unless you have a handicapped person in the couple. Can't wait to come back!
8 Feb 2013
"Ideal for one or two people, great location, lovely view and well equipped"
Anglet is a great location sandwiched between Biarritz and Bayonne. The view of the sea from the appartment is fantastic. The appartment is compact and perfect for 1-2 persons. It is very well equipped with a small kitchen, coffee machine, wifi, TV/DVD. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom is beautifully renovated. I highly recommend this a place to stay.
7 Nov 2011
We stayed at this apartment for a week & absolutely loved it. Everything is within walking distance, the restaurants by the beach are sensational. The apartment has all you need for a comfortable stay, recently renovated it is a bit on the small side but fine for two people. The rear terrace overlooks the ocean & is a great spot to watch the sun set over a glass of wine. I would highly recommend a stay here!!
24 Sep 2011
The apartment has been recently renovated and offered all we could ask. 10 minutes walk from excellents shops one way and 10 minutes walk to the beach the other, with a view of the sea which would be … More
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in France
- San Sebastian
- 406 properties
- 178 properties
- Saint Jean de Luz
- 83 properties
- 65 properties
- 62 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Salies de Bearn
- 19 properties
- Vieux Boucau Les Bains
- 18 properties
- 12 properties
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- La Bastide Clairence
- 11 properties
- Labenne Ocean
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Sauveterre de Bearn
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties