Long Beach Seaviews
About the home
With its sensational panoramic ocean views over 4 kms of beaches and surf, this luxury 1 bedroom apartment, is ideally located on the coast of the exclusive and famous northern outskirts of Biarritz.
Overlooking Chambre d'amour et Sable d'Or beaches in Anglet, it is very close to the restaurants, commerce, fire works and concerts, as well as the golf course, tennis club, ice skating, thalassotherapie, horse riding.....
The flat has been fully renovated in July 07, with high standard appliances: timber floors, American kitchen with granite bench top, glass table, teak table on the balcony, plasma screen with home cinema, wireless high speed internet access...
For your convenience, there is also an enclosed garage, that is very useful in summer when locals go to the beach. We can also provide a cot and a high chair for your little one..
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Anglet, 200m|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Not suitable for children|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 1 shower room, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
Newly renovated, luxury, 1 bedroom apartment-Very convenient modern American kitchen with 2 white leather stools, open on the lounge room over looking the coast line.
- glass table with 4 transparent stools,
- new plasma screen, with home cinema
- white leather folding coach for a double
- Bedroom orientated est, with 2 new singles reunited into one 160 king size bed ( can be separated if necessary)
- Linen and towels provided, bed made.
Further details outdoors:
- "Plancha" = Basque barbecue, on the balcony, facing sunset
- round teak table with 4 comfortable chairs
- Garage for your car
- strictly no smoking, except on the balcony,
- Refundable breakage deposit of 500 Euros in cash required on arrival, to be refunded on departure, subject to satisfactory inspection
- 25% of rental fee to secure bookings, remaining due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Departure cleaning fee of 60 Euros.
The Aquitaine / Dordogne / Pyrenees Atlantiques region
On the Basque coast in a prime location between the sea and the mountains and at the gateway to Spain
• An elegant and very relaxing seaside resort which lives at the pace of its year-round sports and cultural events
• Exceptional beaches and the birthplace of golf and surfing in France
• Starting point for a number of excursions to Landes, Spain, the back country and the Basque Coast
The Basque country ("Euskal Herria" in the basque language) is the area around the western foothills of the Pyrenees mountains as it slopes down to the "Bay of Biscay". It has been home to the Basque People for centuries. The area is well known for it's glitzy beach resort Biarritz, and it's more cultural old town of Bayonne. Traditional Basque music, sports and festivals, are a big part of the summer 's entertainment, as well as the beach activities, such as sun baking, surfing, diving, fishing, cycling. There is also a large choice of Golf courses(7)
It is an excellent base from which to explore the region as it has good transport links, and plenty of restaurants.
Spain is only 30 ks away, which makes a "tapas evening" in the old San Sebastien an enjoyable option.
The Biarritz / Anglet area
The flat is ideally situated on the coast of the exclusive northern outskirts of Biarritz very close to the famous "Chambre d'Amour", and it's promenade, restaurants, concerts kiosks. You can by your "baguette" and newspaper around the corner, or walk to the light house to enjoy the views of Biarritz.The residential area of Chiberta is known for its expansive villas, and outdoor lifestyle; Golf, tennis, surfing, cycling, ice skating, horse riding, thalassotherapie, are all popular pursuits to be enjoyed nearby. The sandy beaches, and the pignada pine forest are just a short walk away....trees, only 2 kms from Biarritz light house. You can walk, go by bicycles, or catch a bus to most places.
• 200m from the beach and surf, 500ms from the tennis, golf and stables, 500ms from the forest...
- Thalassotherapie and heated seawater pool, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna (1000 m)
• Tennis at Chiberta (500ms), Biarritz Olympique (2.5 km): 14 courts, including 4 indoor and 3 floodlit
• 8 Golf courses in a radius of 20 km, including:
- Biarritz Le Phare Golf course, 18 holes (2 km)
- Ilbarritz International Training Centre Golf course, 9 holes (8 km)
- Golf courses at Chiberta (500ms), Seignosse (20 km), Arcangues (6 km), Bassussary (12 km), Ilbarritz (3km), La Nivelle (13 km), Moliets (50 km)
• Motor sports: Biarritz Indoor Go-Karting (4.5 km)
• 4x4 treks discovering the Basque Country: Passion Côte Basque 4x4
Don't forget to visit
- Bayonne and Biarritz "chocolateries": Mandion, Caezenave, Henriet....
- A frantic Basque pelota game
- Worls class golf courses
- World classe surfing waves
- Le "petit train de la Rhune" for a fantastic view over the Basque country
- The green and hilly country side, and it's stunning one street white villages
- Pamplona festival and it's running with the bulls in July,
- The famous Bayonne Festival in August (don't forget to dress in white and red)
- Saint jean de Luz 20mns away south.
- Hossegor 20 mns away north
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Biarritz/Anglet is in the south west corner of France, 30 Kms from the Spanish border, 200 kms from the Bordeaux region, 300 kms from the pink city of Toulouse. San Sebastian is 40 minutes by road, Pamplonna is 2 hours away.
- Biarritz International airport only 10 mns away,
- San Sebastian airport is 30 minutes away in Fontarabie
- Pau airport is 45 minutes away
- Train station 5 kms away.
- Fly direct from Paris or Lyon to Biarritz with Air France, or Easy jet
- Fly direct from London or Dublin and other UK airports with Ryan air or Easy jet low cost air lines .
- Fly direct from Copenhaguen with the Danish low cost air line
Bayonne-Anglet-Biarritz international airport
phone number: +33 (0)5 59 43 83 83
or +33 (0) 820 820 820
Ryanair an Easyjet operates low cost flights from Dublin, Bristol, London, Lyon, Clemont-Ferrand
Bayonne and Biarritz railway stations are serviced by trains from Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nice etc....
Paris: 770 kms
Pau: 100 kms
Bordeaux: 200 kms
Toulouse: 300 kms
Espagne= Spain: 30 kms
A l'aéroport : Avis, Europe CAR, HERTZ: +33 (0)5 59 03 42 13
NATIONAL/CITER: +33 (0)5 59 23 07 41
Nearest Travel Links
Airport: Biarritz: 6 km
Railway: Bayonne: 5 km
Activities near Biarritz
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
08 Feb 2013
Anglet is a great location sandwiched between Biarritz and Bayonne. The view of the sea from the appartment is fantastic. The appartment is compact and perfect for 1-2 persons. It is very well equipped with a small kitchen, coffee machine, wifi, TV/DVD. The bed is very comfortable and the bathroom is beautifully renovated. I highly recommend this a place to stay.
07 Nov 2011
We stayed at this apartment for a week & absolutely loved it. Everything is within walking distance, the restaurants by the beach are sensational. The apartment has all you need for a comfortable stay, recently renovated it is a bit on the small side but fine for two people. The rear terrace overlooks the ocean & is a great spot to watch the sun set over a glass of wine. I would highly recommend a stay here!!
24 Sep 2011
The apartment has been recently renovated and offered all we could ask. 10 minutes walk from excellents shops one way and 10 minutes walk to the beach the other, with a view of the sea which would be... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|28 Mar 13||25 May 13||€ 630||€ 95||€ 100||4 Nights|
|25 May 13||29 Jun 13||€ 840||€ 120||€ 140||4 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||14 Jul 13||€ 1050||€ 150||€ 160||5 Nights|
|14 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||€ 1260||€ 180||€ 190||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Departure cleaning fee is 60 Euros.
Payment via bank transfer.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in France and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This apartment has received 3 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
L'Exotique in Biarritz, France
L'Oceanne, Mullaloo beach in Mullaloo, Australia
Quindalup beach cottage in Dunsborough, Australia
Holiday accommodation in France (11,415)