Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This exclusive apartment is located on the first line of at the beach in a small new (2010 year) built complex.
front of the complex is a small garden with palm trees and flower beds of flowers. Just behind the garden, you will find one of the best beaches in the area of Benidorm. From the one hand this apartment is away from the noisy Benidorm centre, but from the other hand just in 5 minuts walk distance you will find restaurant, shops, bars and disco pubs.
There are a a swimming pool and relax area.
The apartment consists of two bedrooms (one with double bed and other with two singles beds), one bathroom with jacuzzi, lounge-dining room with terrace looking to the beatiful mediterranean sea, kitchen and small room for washing machine and water heater. There is a stellite with more than 800 channels.
The apartment is furnished with modern furniture, there are a washingmachine and dishwasher, kettle, toaster, TV set, a set of pots and pans, microwave, air conditioner. There is automatic control of shutters. From the terrace and bedrooms windows you can enjoy a great views of the sea. You can rent a parking place for additional price.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Poniente beach|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante, Valencia, Nearest railway: Alicante|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||TV, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
The Costa Blanca/Valencia region
The Costa Blanca is well known for it´s fantastic climate, it´s beautiful with beaches and crystal clear waters. Enjoy miles of sandy coves and palm fringed beaches or towns and villages that stretch along the coastline with a seemingly endless variety of colourful shops, markets, restaurants, fishing harbours and marinas.
Benidorm has lots of nightlife and activities, endless bars and restaurants, and beautiful clean beaches. Terra Mitica theme park, Terra Natura (animals), Mundomar dolphin park, Aqualandia water theme park, lots of water sports, Karting, markets, lots of shops. Fabulous Cabaret at Benidorm Palace and even a local Casino.
Cala de Finestrat is much more peaceful yet still plenty to do, enough bars, restaurants and shops to keep you happy, with a lovely crescent beach close to the apartment. There is a frequent local bus service to Benidorm and even one to Carrefours a hypermarket and shopping mall.
Gualdest is up in the mountains it used to be a Monastery, is now a beautiful church with lots of quaint shops and spectacular views, not to be missed.
The lively resort of Benidorm is only 10 mins drive from the apartment and everything you will need is here.
• Jeep safari, Off road driving,
• Go-karting, quad bikes & cycling
• Golf (including the brand new Terra Mitica golf course, less than 5 minutes away)
• A host of water sports of every variety
• Horse riding
• Daily cruises around the coastline to neighbouring towns and villages (including a crossing to Ibiza)
• Vibrant nightlife of all kinds – night clubs, casinos, dinner shows etc
• Entertainment - most of the larger hotels provide top quality variety entertainment to encourage you to spend the evening at their bar.
• Fantastic multi-cultural and typically Spanish restaurants & wine tasting at local bodegas
• Stunning beaches with sports & activities for the kids
• Terra Mitica- Europe’s largest theme park
• Terra Natura – Nature Park & Water Park
• Mundomar - (Sea world) Marine and Exotic Animals
• Aqualandia - Water Park
• Festilandia - (children’s fairground)
• Safari parks, zoo’s & animal rescue centres
• Scenic mountain train trips
• Local markets and craft shops
• Fantastic shopping- commercial centres with designer store