Penthouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Beautiful penthouse 2 bedroom apartment. Only 80 metres from the beach and 10 minutes walk to the marina. The apartment is beautifully furnished and well equipped. The terrace is a special feature of this apartment, having a private jacuzzi, summer kitchen with large BBQ and outdoor shower. The apartment has lounge/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and fully fited bathroom with bath.
Outside there are communal gardens and a swimming pool. There is also a reserved parking space in the underground garage. However you do not need to rent a car at this apartment as everything is close by. This apartment is near to all amenities but is in a quiet street.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Playa Santa Ana 80 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||50 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 15 km, Nearest railway: Benalmadena 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
The apartment is well equipped. The lounge has comfortable seating on a corner sofa with seating for 6 people. There are rugs and many soft furnishings. All windows have blinds and curtains. There is a dining table and 6 chairs. TV, DVD and CD player. The kitchen is fully equipped. The double bedroom has double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. The twin room has 2 single beds, wardrobes and bedside drawers. There is a further bed for additional use. The bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, toilet, sink and bidet.
|Further details outdoors|
The terrace has a private jacuzzi, BBQ/summer kitchen, dining table and chairs and sun loungers. There is a shade for very hot days. There are pretty communal gardens with communal pool open all year.
There are 2 options for payment.
1. 50% deposit now and the other 50% in cash when you arrive at the villa. One receipt of your deposit payment we will send to you, by email, confirmation of your vacation/your contract and information/directions with instructions for collecting the keys. You will be met at the property by one of our caretakers. They are there to look after you during your vacation and will be available if you have any problems.
2. 25% deposit now and the other 75% 8 weeks before your vacation. When we receive your 25% deposit payment, we will send to you, by email, confirmation of your vacation/your contract. When we receive your other 75% payment we will send to you, by email, information/directions with instructions for collecting the keys.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or by bank card with PayPal. There is a 4% charge for payments via PayPal.
The Costa del Sol region
Enjoying fantastic weather, an amazing setting and beautiful restaurants, bars and cafes. Benalmadena is well positioned to reach Granada, Seville, Cordoba and Ronda within a few hours drive. The city of Malaga is beautiful with its historical old town and very glamorous Calle Larios with trendy shops and boutiques also the Picasso Musuem. The picturesque Mountain Village of Mijas with its famous donkey taxis is just 15 minutes drive. You can also easily visit the elegant suburbs of Puerto Banus and Marbella and travel further on to Gibraltar. You can easily visit Granada, Seville, Cordoba and Ronda within a few hours drive.
Benalmadena Costa has hundred of bars, cafe´s and restaurants. There are many international restaurants at the Marina. There is a wide selection of shops and Tivoli World, the children's theme park is situated in Arroyo. Fuengirola Zoo is nearby and the marine wildlife park. Parque Palomo with its unusual birds and beautiful lake is just a stroll from the apartment.