Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 15
for hundreds of photos of the property..
Large villa, perfect for two families. Located 5 minutes' walk from Benalmadena pueblo. The house is located in urbanization with patrolling night guard.
* Housemaid 2 hours daily. Catering can be arranged in the house
* Give us your shopping list, and fridge will be filled on you arrival
* Saltwater pool with pool bar, music system and outdoor shower
* BBQ with waterfall and fishponds
* Vine cellar with dining facilities
* Many large terasses
* Located in urbanisation with patrolling night guard
* The whole estate on 5000m2 is surrounded by high stone walls
* Alarm system connected to alarm central and night guard in urbanisation
* 10 minutes' walk (0,9 Km) from Benalmadena Pueblo an old authentic Spanish town.
* 5 min. walk to public Health training center with 25m pool, football fields etc.
* 10 min. walk (1,0 Km) to 9 hole golf course (Benalmadena golf)
* 5 min. (2,5 Km) to Torrequebrada golf
* 10 min. (4 Km) to beaches
* 15 min. (14 Km) from Malaga airport
* 5 min. (3 Km) to theme park Tivoli world
* 10 min. (11 Km) to Mijas waterpark
* 15 min. (8 Km) to Mijas pueblo
Bedroom1: Two or three singe beds (or 1 double bed). En suite bathroom with sauna
Bedroom2: Double bed (or two single beds). En suite bathroom and balcony
Bedroom3: Double bed (or two single beds). En suite bathroom.
Bedroom4: Double bed (or two single beds). En suite bathroom.
Bedroom5: Large Double bed (220x220).
Bedroom6: Single bed + sofa bed (120cm wide)
Bedroom 1-4 is located in the west part of the house.
Bedroom 5 & 6 is located in the east part of the house (can be used as a separate apartment with separate entrance)
|Size||Sleeps up to 15, 6 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Torquebrada 4 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 10 km, Nearest railway: Malaga 14 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (3), Double beds (5), Cots (1), Dining seats for 15, Lounge seats for 25|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Several large living rooms
Fully equipped kitchen with Sub Zero fridge, ice maker, steam oven, induction hood, and water purifying system (i.e. you do not have to buy drinking water)
Bar with industrial size fridge, vine fridge, music system (Sonos) and espresso machine (Gaggia)
|Further details outdoors|
Pool bar with fridge and music system (Sonos)
BBQ house in garden with charcoal grill
Back garden with eating place, water fall and gas grill
Garage for car
Outdoor parking behind gate
Outdoor shower by pool
Under floor heating in most of the property
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol stretches along 150km of Málaga province. It is one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations with nice beaches and excellent weather all year round. The area's mild climate is the main attraction.
Benalmadena pueblo (or old town) is located on the upper portion of the city. Everything is painted white and the town is often referred to as one of Spain’s best kept secrets.
It is quiet and peaceful, with mountain and sea views. It has narrow streets paved with cobblestones. There is a beautiful town square planted with orange trees with a beautiful fountain and several restaurants.
From the town square, you can walk over to the church and children playground with a magnificent view.