VILLA EL MIRADOR
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 13
Villa El Mirador, offers 5 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, two of them offer twin beds, the master bedroom offers a extra large bed size 1'80 x 2'00 metres, the last bedroom offers a double bed. Due to the size of the master bedroom it is able to accommodate confortably 2 extra single beds if needed, for with the villa can accommodate a maximum of 13 persons.
The villa is situated on 2 levels, as you enter the villa, you can find the hall and stairs going down to the lower level, as well as, 2 bedrooms with twin beds, their en-suites and the master bedroom with en-suite master bathroom. The master bathroom, offers 2 washing-basins, toilet, bidet and indepedent shower and bath / jacuzzi. All bedrooms offer built in wardrobes.
The lowel level, offers a large lounge with 2 sofas, dining table, fully equipped kitchen and the 4th bedroom of the villa with a double bed, as well as a shower room with toilet and washing basin.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary to make your stay enjoyable.
The lounge, offers, Flat screen 42" plasma TV, DVD, CD, music Bosé system (which can be heard inside and in the pool area), satelite TV, telephone, and wireless internet.
All the villa offers electric blinds on the windows to make the rooms dark if needed, as well as, air conditioning hot and cold air throughout the villa.
|Size||Sleeps up to 13, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga & Gibraltar 75 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 30 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms of which 5 Family bathrooms, 5 En suites and 5 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (9), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Private tennis court, BBQ|
The Costa del Sol region
The Costa del Sol, is one of the areas that contains all the ingredients for a good holiday.
• In the area surrounding the villa, you will find a large variety of bars, typical spanish bars with “Tapas” or the typical English or Irish Pubs, as well as, beach bards along the promenade called “Chiringuitos” where the specially is usually fryed fish “pescaitos fritos” amongs others such as meat.
• Equally, in the area you have a very large variety of restaurants which vary in price and quality, having a large range between you can count with Andaluzian, International, Japonesse, Chinnesse, Marroqui, Italian or French cousin between many others. Some of our restaurants are opened 24 hours a day for which your choice is wide.
• At only 5 minutes from the village of “San Pedro de Alcantara” and towards the mountain, you can find a village called “Benahavis”, known internationally for its restaurants and exceptional food.
• Due to the amount of restaurants, bars, night clubs etc…, “Puerto Banus” would be the famous place to enjoy a lovely night out until early hours in the morning if you wish. Equally during the day time, you can enjoy their beach bars, or bars & restaurants with views to the boats & yatchs or simply walk around the port or shop.
• Nearby villages which are interesting to visit and which we hereby inform you of:
PUERTO BANUS: The most famous port, well known for its restaurants, bars, night clubs, shops, boats and yatchs.
RONDA: A lovely village in the mountains at only 1 hours drive, which offers the oldest bull ring in Spain (1572), as well as the famous “Tajo de Ronda”, etc…
GIBRALTAR: A small part of England, also duty free.
NERJA: A small sea side village which offers one of the most important caves of Spain, which can be visited.
MIJAS: A very special village with a lot to enjoy (Burro Taxi, Minuture museum, etc…).
We provide you with a guide of buses and time tables, plans of the area and nearby villages, a guide with different activities and dates of local festivals of the area.
• Other cities nearby which are of interest to visit would be: Seville, Córdoba, Granada, etc…, all of which have their own history and monuments and which go from 1:30 minutes to 2:30 minutes drive.
• A day trip to Morocco is possible, to visit the ancient town of Tangiers. A hydrofoil takes you from Algeciras about 90 minutes away direct to the port of Tangiers, where you can visit the markets, take in the atmosphere.
• Shopping: You will find a large variety of ítems of all kinds, some are local or from high brand names, since in this area you can also find the best shops, such as Christian Dior etc…
• The amount of activities that can be enjoyed in this area is very large and difficult to describe them all. In the area you can find: 4 x 4 cars, walking in mountain, Mountain bike, adventure in moutain, Eco Tours, etc…, Boats: Fishing and cruises, Amorina (Adventure and entertainment on boats), excursions of sight seing, diving centers. Horses (rent and shows), Atraction Park (Tivoli), Family entertainment (Camelot, Funny Beach, Karting Club, Arkadia, etc…., Sport centers (Tennis, Paddel, Gym, Spas, Etc…
• Other PLACES OF FUN to be visited would be: Water Parks (Agualand, Mijas Costa, Aquavelis), Animal parks in semi-freedom (Selwo, Cocodrilo Park, Senda, Sea Life, Selwo Marina, Zoo Fuengirola, Lobo Park, etc…), Casinos (Torrequebrada, Marbella).
• You will find LOCAL MARKETS with a diversity in shopping ítems, from fruit, vegetables, plants, carpets, pottery, clothes, belts, bags, antiques etc…, these street markets take place between 8:30 am to 14:00 hours on the dates and places stated bellow:
THURSDAY: San Pedro de Alcántara
FRIDAY: Las Chapas
SATURDAY: Puerto Banús
• Of the 34 GOLF COURSES that we have in Malaga area, 22 of them are situated between 3 and 20 minutes by car from the villa, we also provide you a large variety of information on the mentioned Golf Courses.
• The area of Marbella – San Pedro de Alcantara, offers a MICRO-CLIMATE unique on the “Costa del Sol”, with temperaturas minimums of 13ºC and maximums of 38ºC, offering a media temperatura of 18'7ºC.
• The BEACHES of the area have been considered every year for their well kepted conditions. In the beaches of Marbella & San Pedro de Alcantara, you will find, exterior showers and changing facilities, as well as swings and slides for the smalls ones of the family. The mayority of beaches also offer red cross services in high season.
• Although during all year round we have sports & cultural acitivities, during the summer season these are more propense for which in the nearby area, you might find that during your stay there is the local fair, celebrations or concerts.
The villa is situated on the "Costa del Sol" also known as the "Costa del Golf", and Villa EL MIRADOR is situated next to a Golf Course, but at the same time very near the beach and the best places to visit on the Coast.
Villa El Mirador, is situated next to the Golf Couse "Nueva Atalaya" for which the oportunities for golfing are inmense and nearby. The beach of Guadalmina is situated only 5 km from the villa, and the famous "Puerto Banus" is situated at only 5 minutes by car. At only 3 minutes by car you can find the village of "Benahavis" which is know for its numerous restaurants and charm, since it still kepts the spanish style white village with a large variety of well known restaurants and bars. The local fair of Benahavis takes place around mid August.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
42% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 1739 properties
- 1014 properties
- 608 properties
- Puerto Banus
- 588 properties
- 387 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 190 properties
- 177 properties
- 121 properties
- 116 properties
- 84 properties
- Manilva Sabinillas
- 58 properties
- Casares Costa
- 37 properties
- 36 properties
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 17 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties