from £200 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £200 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
House / 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10
Availability Your dates are available
House / 5 bedrooms / sleeps 10
Hidden away in the exclusive seaside village of Bembridge, is Bembridge House, a beautiful and spacious coastal retreat which is located within minutes of stunning golden sandy beaches and breathtaking coastline.
A truly beautiful place to stay on holiday, Bembridge House sets itself as a mark of quality above the rest by blending traditional techniques with modern bold contemporary design. High quality materials have been sourced from across the world ranging from special order handmade fine porcelain sanitary ware, sourced directly from Italy to sumptuous nickel plated beds with traditional handmade pocket sprung mattresses that have been hand tufted for extra comfort.
Bembridge House offers guests high end facilities equivalent to a five star luxury resort hotel. The facilities range from a luxury walk in rain head shower to a luxury statement open plan en-suite room, where guests can wake up to a superbly hand crafted beautiful French inspired Bateau Bath mounted on a solid plinth, made by Albion Bath of England that gives a real sense of luxury.
Easy access is provided to many beaches and the village is yards away from the front door. You can purchase locally caught fresh seafood which in minutes you can be serving up to your loved ones in your own stylish coastal retreat. We recommend trying the Bembridge Crab. With great access to the village and its many shops, art galleries, trendy cafe's and restaurants, all in minutes of the front door the location is perfect for those that like to have all amenities on tap and in short walking distance.
Recently having been extensively renovated to a high standard throughout, this spacious period villa is available for holiday letting for weekly periods. It is perfect for friends, family's and couples looking to experience a truly memorable holiday where you can get away from all the stresses of life to experience an idyllic seaside escape. Bembridge House sleeps up to 10 guests and offers:
• BOSE iPhone/iPad Music Sound System
• Internet WiFi Access
• 32" Flat Screen Philips HDTV with HDMI connectors, Blue Ray Player and Freeview
• Two Luxury Large 3 Seater leather sofas, plus additional chairs and seating enough for 10
• A superb statement nautical themed oversized nickle plated spotlight and a nautical themed nickle plated large hanging pendent lighting all create a sense of luxury and a real wow factor
• Handmade luxury Monte Carlo inspired curtains
• A "1 meter" Barracuda fish sculpture, large Seashells, a beautiful porthole mirror all add to the nautical theme of this room
• Cooking Facilities include a brand new handmade kitchen with two very long solid black quartz stone work tops giving plenty of preparation for cooking, a double Belfast sink and a large AGA RangeMaster Cooker. Perfect for cooking for large families.
• BOSCH Fridge Freezer
• BOSCH Dish Washer
• BOSCH Washer / Dryer
• Tea and Coffee making facilities including an Espresso Coffee Machine and Morphy Richard's Kettle.
• Philips Fruit Juicer, Toaster, Microwave and a wealth of kitchen utensils, pans, chopping board, fish descaler, knives, a solid marble rolling pin and much much more.
• Bathroom facilities include a large walk in Rain Head Luxury Shower, large luxury chrome double heated towel rail and luxury sink on chrome standing feat with a luxury wall light and shaver electrical point.
• A Luxury Statement open plan en-suite with an Albion Bath of England beautiful Bateau Bath Mounted on a solid plinth, traditional cast iron radiator, black reflective water like porcelain floor tiles and a very large Edwardian classical style console sink that creates a real sense of opulence and indulgence.
• Two luxurious and stylish cloakrooms with Black and White porcelain, marble surround featuring our beautiful handmade Basins and WC sourced from Italy.
• Towels are provided all from John Lewis and 100% cotton.
• Sleeps up to 10 in 5 Bedrooms
• Sleeping facilities include a choice of five bedrooms featuring one King size bed and three Double Nickel plated Cast Iron Bed with handmade 1000 coil sprung mattress's.
• There are two single wooden beds with handmade coil sprung mattress which has glimpses of the Sea and boats in the distance, perfect for children.
• Two of the bedrooms come with a beautiful Laura Ashley dressing table and mirror set.
• All Double and King size bedrooms come with side tables and lamps, either luxury handmade leather and solid aluminum trunks styled on the bygone era of streamliner travel, Laura Ashley Side tables or a Nickel plated side table.
• All rooms have built in wardrobes and are supplied with luxury 200-400 Thread Count bed linen and plenty of coat hangers as you can never have enough.
• Dine in style in the main dinning room on our 10 seater dinning table with a stunning large 5 arm nickle plated Chandler and a decorative open fire place, perfect for large dinner parties.
• For breakfast there is choice of the breakfast room with its snug breakfast table and seating for 6 or outside in the private landscaped garden where a further seating for 10 guests is provided for larger groups to enjoy in the summer.
• A cutlery set, China Set and a large selection of glassware is provided - plenty for 10 guests.
• Professionally architecturally designed and landscaped garden which create a unique space and an exotic oasis in which to relax after a day spent on the beach. The garden is approx. 80-100FT in length and offers plenty of space for the little ones to run and play safely.
• For keen gardeners there are many rare plant species to admire in the large bedding areas. You'll have to use your nose to find the curry plant!
• The outside seating area is perfect for al fresco style dining, watching the sun set whilst enjoying fresh crab and lobster all locally caught.
• The front of the house features a small front garden with high hedges giving privacy to guests with a wisteria small tree and bamboo, this provides a canopy of greenery to look out on from the comfort of the living room.
Much of the house has taken inspiration from the sea, from the high quality nautical themed furnishings to the wave like grass boarders in the garden and exotic plants all intended to create a unique holiday experience. This provides guests with a special coastal retreat in which to escape from the stresses of life and a unique memorable holiday experience in which to cherish with their loved ones.
Spoilt for choice, the surrounding coastline is richly varied, from dramatic white cliffs that jut out of the sea, to spectacular views from Culver Down and hidden secluded bays, which make you want to dive into the clear waters. The beaches are ideal for children to explore the many rock pools for marine life, building sand castles or scouring the beaches for sea shells and driftwood.
For guests looking to experience more, Bembridge and the surrounding area offer many world class experiences to enjoy from horse ridding along the sea, to diving into the deep at Bembridge ledge, powerboat charters or a romantic helicopter flight around the Island. Please contact us for a full details on the many experiences available and local attractions.
A stay at Bembridge House allows you to escape from the hustle and bustle of busy lives and to slip back into the days when holidays meant fresh air, buckets and spades, rock-pooling on the beach, cycling along the shore tow path, relaxing and enjoying the captivating sea views.
We hope you enjoy your stay
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Lanes End, to get to the beach turn left at the to 500 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bembridge Airport (for private charter only)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Isle of Wight region
Bembridge is an idyllic seaside village which has been an exclusive holiday destination for many generations of families. Reminiscent of the bygone era when traditional holidays by sea meant buckets a spades, ice creams, fresh seafood, children playing on the beach building sand castles, exploring rock pools and collecting sea shells. This quite seaside village is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and memorable holiday by the sea.
The local sandy beaches are ideal for swimming, walking or simply watching the sail boats and ships passing. There are a number of seafront facing cafe's where visitors can enjoy ice cream, light meals, drinks or seafood on the seafront at the beach. On the beaches in St Helen's the neighboring town to Bembridge you can see much goings on from windsurfing, sailing, paddle boarding to sea kayaking.
Bembridge Village boasts two sailing clubs, Bembridge Yacht Club and Brading Haven with marina facilities. Bembridge is famous as a base for sailing and for summer holidays. During the summer period there are many local events and from the foreshore of Bembridge Harbour you can watch all the sailing action during the day. Day moorings are available through the Bembrigde Harbour for those visiting by boat.
Within sight of the front door is the village High street which offers an abundance of choice from shops, Art Galleries, a Florist, Greengrocer, Fishmonger, Butcher, a Bakery that sells fabulous artisan bread, lifestyle home ware and many trendy restaurants and cafe's offering a real feast for all the senses. Fishing nets and crabbing lines can be purchased from the local fishmonger. With all of this in sight of the front door there really is no need for the car.
For dining out there is much choice on offer from tapas bars, to many restaurants, cafes, traditional pubs, 'The Propeller Inn' at the local airfield and 'The Beach Hut Cafe' on Forelands beach all within minutes from the front door. 'The Pilot Boat Inn' is also great for food and is in close proximately to the harbour beach and Bembridge Yacht Club. We recommend trying the seafood at 'The Beach Hut Cafe' where you can sit outside watching waves lap in with the tide. Alternatively you can order fresh local caught seafood and dine in.
For those little chefs we recommend taking the kids to pizza cooking classes at the local bakery for a fun evening cooking out.
After dinner we recommend a stroll along the beach at Bembridge Harbour to watch the sunset over this idyllic and peaceful place, listening to nothing but the wildlife and watching the last of the sail boats come in.
With its many stunning coastal walks, Bembridge is also a popular destination for walkers. We recommend a walk from Bembridge Harbour to Priory Bay which is arguably one of the most beautiful beaches on the Island and is rated as one of Britain's top 10 hidden beaches. With its golden sandy bay, clear shallow waters, carved drift wood and tall trees hugging the beach this beach is really stunning.
Located centrally with the eastern section of the Isle of Wight, Bembridge House makes an ideal base for visiting many of the Islands attractions, the majority of which are located on the eastern side of the Island. There are many nearby attractions including the Seaview Wildlife Encounter where you can hand feed penguins at feeding time, to Robin Hill Adventure park which offer a memorable day out and great fun for all the family.
For wildlife enthusiast there is much to see from Pied wagtails, Ringed Plover and Turnstones, to Swallows soaring through the air at sunset. Take a stroll along Nodes Point in the mornings and if you're lucky enough you can spot the horses ridding along the beach.
There is much to do in the village and surrounding area from sailing, powerboat charter, flying lessons from Bembridge Airport, diving into the deep at Bembridge Ledge to explore the underwater life, to Horse ridding along the sea. There really is something for everyone here, which is why so many generations of families come back every year to enjoy what is arguably the most beautiful coastline of the Isle of Wight.
We hope you enjoy your stay
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:22 Jun 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- +44 077034 66548