Sorry, that home is no longer available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
'Apartments Owned & Operated by Mullan Property'
This NITB apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Center just behind City Hall- a 2 minute walk from the shops, restaurants & city center attractions.
This 2-bedroom duplex self catering apartment is finished to a high standard with lovely furnishings and all the comforts of home, ensuring you a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
The apartment is available for short term lets.
Rates start FROM:
• £160 for 2 night stay
• £325 for 7 nights stay
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Rates vary significantly depending on Special Events, Last Minute Offers & the Availability of our other Belfast City Center apartments. Please consider these dates to be STARTING FROM & contact us with your exact dates for a personalised quote.
Contact us for quotes for other durations – we rent apartments from 2+day(s) and we do not have set arrival/ departure dates so we can accommodate your stay.
This excellent apartment is ideal for anyone over on business or for those who want to have a weekend city break.
As our apartment is situated in a residential complex it is definitely not suitable for Hens/ Stags/ Parties.
The apartment offers:
• 2 Double Bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (main bathroom & 1 en suite)
• Towels & Bed Linen provided
• Internet access available
• Large 32" TV
• DVD Player
• Selection of DVDs provided
• Integrated modern kitchen
• Kitchen Equipment - microwave, kettle, toaster, dinner set, cutlery set, etc
• Iron & Ironing Board
• Washing Machine
• Tumble Dryer
• Fully Furnished bedrooms with wardrobe space
• 1 Secure Underground Car Parking space
• Available via WiFi
• WiFi can only be rented for the entire duration of your stay
• For other durations we can provide a dongle
• Subject to availability, Terms & Conditions apply
• Must be confirmed & organised prior to the stay
• Laptops available for hire at £10/ day OR £45/ week
• Guests may use the printing/ faxing facilities between 9am & 5pm at our Offices in Amelia Street (opposite Europa Hotel)
- This service is FREE for reasonable usage)
The apartment is located in the heart of Belfast City Center – just a few minutes walk from:
• City Hall
• Grand Opera House
• The bustling Cathedral Quarter
• Victoria Square Shopping Center
• Castlecourt Shopping Center
• City center shops
• Popular pubs, clubs & restaurants - inc James Street South, Deanes Restaurant, Bourbon restaurant
To secure the apartment we would ask you to pay a £100 deposit on arrival.
This deposit serves as a booking/damage deposit and is fully refundable on your fulfilling your booking and on your leaving the apartment in the same excellent condition it was received in.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|