Heritage the Villa
from £181 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £181 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 8
The south coast of Mauritius, the Domaine de Bel Ombre
. . . A destination within the destination. Here is unspoilt nature at its most beautiful . . . 2500 hectares of unique experiences!
Immerse yourself in this intimate world of luxury in a refined setting coupled with 5 * service: daily cleaning of the villa, a golf car to move around the domain, concierge and butler service and many other services available.
Here the words simplicity, courtesy and discretion are synonymous with hospitality. As residents of Heritage The Villas of you have unique access to the Domaine de Bel Ombre which includes unlimited access to the two luxury hotels nearby, the Heritage Awali and Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resorts: sublime Seven Colours spas, restaurants and bars, fitness centres, kids and
teens clubs, many land-based and water sports and a beach of 1 kilometer beach; access to the 'nature' activities in the beautiful Frédérica Nature Reserve which stretches out over 1300 hectares and is home to endemic fauna and flora; privileged access to the Heritage Golf Club, an 18-hole championship golf course with unlimited free green fees; access to C Beach Club, the 'sea, sand & sun experience' par excellence of the island not to mention the Château Bel Ombre, a colonial style mansion house built in the late 19th century, the heart of the domain, now converted into a restaurant and reception centre for the villas and it is where you will be greeted on your arrival . . . Paradise found !!
Enjoy the view ... and experience the essence of legendary Mauritian hospitality !
Heritage The Villa consists of 4 rooms up to 400 m2.
The villas has air-conditioned master bedrooms with en-suite Bath or shower rooms, infinity pools, a large veranda, state of the art communications, a barbecue area, a gazebo and landscaped tropical gardens. Fully furnished and equipped and they offer free internet access and satellite TV channels as well as daily cleaning concierge service.
The villa includes:
• Open planned living with spectacular space inside and outside with lounge, dining-room, kitchen and veranda.
• En-suite bedrooms with air conditioning, ceiling silent, openings on the terraces and sliding wooden shutters.
• Spacious terrace area with dining-room and separate bar
• Separate BBQ area and tropical garden
• LCD flat screen TV connected to full entertainment system providing ultra modern fibre connection 24h/24 7/7 for telecommunications (Internet, television and a host of movies).
• Infinity pool and gazebo with stunning views over the golf course and ocean.
Services and benefits (Included in the price of the villa):
• A club golf cart to get around on the domain
• Internet access (WIFI ADSL) and satellite TV
• Daily housekeeping of the villa
• Service 24h/24
• Unlimited free green fees at the Heritage Golf Club, the spectacular championship golf (18 holes, par 72) located next to the villas. In addition to the 18 hole course, guests can also use the 9 hole 'Pitch & Putt' course, have access to the academy, including its clubhouse, a Pro shop, restaurant and bar, locker room and special rates to play two championship golf courses 18 holes in the region (Paradis and Tamarina)
• Access to luxury hotels nearby: Heritage Le Telfair Resort & Spa & Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, which have a beach of 1 km in length, swimming pools, two spas Seven Colours and relaxation areas, two clubs for children (open daily from 8:30 to 11:30 for ages 2 to 11), special
• programme for teenagers , many land and water activities and 11 restaurants and bars.
• A 20% discount on food and beverages in restaurants and bars at the Heritage Le Telfair and the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resorts.
• Access to C Beach Club, the 'sea, sand & sun experience' par excellence of the island and the privileged place to meet for residents of the villas. The C Beach Club has a beach, 2 restaurants, bar, changing rooms, the Cabana, the boathouse for the whole domain, spaces for children and teenagers, an ice-cream corner and love nests. Parties, brunches and DJ sets are also organized.
Available on request (with supplement)
• Private Chef in villa
• Butler service
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Gourmet basket on arrival or whilst in residence
• Childcare services in villa
• Spa treatments in house
• Access to outdoor activities of the Frédérica Nature Reserve situated next to the villas (quad, walking, 4x4, mountain biking, hiking 'discovery')
• Multiple transfer options (car, limousine, helicopter)
• Car rental
• Excursions: boat and catamaran cruises, deep sea fishing,private hunting, hiking, . . .
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
The Savanne District
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
67% Response rate
Calendar last updated:09 Feb 2015
Based in Mauritius
Credit cards accepted