Seashells Cottage, Beadnell
Cottage | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Seashells Cottage is a light and airy dormer bungalow offering excellent, quality holiday accommodation for up to 8 people in the popular, seaside village of Beadnell in Northumberland. The cottage is located close to the beach and village amenities including the two good pub/restaurants,(N.B.we offer a discount for meals at one of these), the brand new Bistro (opening in April 2014), a general store, and fish and chip shop*. The cottage would suit a large family of up to 8 or a group of friends and there is plenty of space for storing your bikes, diving equipment and beach.
Larger parties please note: The sister cottage next door can also be rented as this also sleeps up to 8 guests.
• Lounge/dining Area: spacious room with wooden floorboards, large leather sofas, a flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player and CD player. There is an electric 'wood burning' effect stove, as well as plenty of games books and DVDs to keep everyone entertained. The dining area has a large, oak table with seating for 8 and leads through French doors to the spacious conservatory with more large sofas, as well as a TV with Freeview and a Playstation 2.
• The modern kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need including a dishwasher, fridge freezer, a pantry style cupboard for storing your food etc.
• The King Size Master bedroom is on the ground floor with a fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers and lamps. The second bedroom is a twin and is also on the ground floor.
• The downstairs family bathroom has a shower over the bath, wash basin with mirror over and WC plus a heated towel rail, mirrored storage unit and electric shaving point.
• Upstairs, there are two further twin bedrooms with plenty of storage and views over the village towards the sea.
• Outside: There is an enclosed, paved garden at the rear of the property with garden and outdoor dining furniture. The garage houses a washer and tumble drier and plenty of room for drying wet suits, storing bikes, diving equipment, golf clubs and so on.
*Bed linen, towels, heating and hot water are included.
*One or two well behaved dogs are welcome.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newcastle 50 km, Nearest railway: Newcastle 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (6), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Northern England region
Beadnell is a wonderful seaside location to visit, on the stunning Northumberland coast with its endless golden sands and many areas to visit. Located next to Seahouses and an easy drive to Holy Island, Bamburgh Castle, Alnwick and Berwick to name but a few. Not to mention the SCUBA diving, fishing and birdwatching so popular on this stretch of coast.
The magnificent Cheviot Hills are only a 20 minutes drive away , perfect for a walking.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Rick McCordall (Property Manager Cottages of Northumbria Ltd)
- 6 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:19 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 262 properties
- 161 properties
- 144 properties
- 136 properties
- 103 properties
- 94 properties
- 91 properties
- 77 properties
- 62 properties
- 51 properties
- 42 properties
- 39 properties
- 29 properties
- 19 properties
- 16 properties
- Low Newton-by-the-Sea
- 13 properties
- Holy Island
- 13 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties
- St Abbs
- 7 properties