Point Cook B&B w Ensuite Bath
from £41 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
• Our property is a spacious double-storey house with 2 rental units on the upper floor. The friendly host family of 3 stays on the lower floor and provides better services than the hotel concierge !
• Each rental unit consists of 2 bedrooms, one furnished with a queen size bed and the other has 2 single beds, both attached to a common private bathroom. This allows each unit to accommodate 1 to 4 guests belonging to the same group. Groups with more than 4 guests may book both rental units.
• Guests have their own private living and dining area (with TV, mini-fridge, microwave and coffee-making facilities), and are most welcome to use our main living room, kitchen, dining area, laundry, WiFi and piano.
• Self-service continental breakfast is provided, in addition to bed linens, towels and toiletries. Kerbside parking in front of the house is safe and free.
• Our tranquil property is conveniently located 27 km from Melbourne CBD, 37 km from the airport and within walking distance (300 metres) to bus-stop, supermarkets, fast food or fine dining outlets, wetland parks, sports oval and gaming club-house.
• We are 1 hour drive from Great Ocean Drive and the surf coast of Torquay, 1.5 hour drive from the vineyards of Yarra Valley and the ski slopes of Lake Mountain, 1.5 hour drive from the goldfields of Sovereign Hill, and 2 hours drive from the little penguins at Phillip Island.
• Closer at home, within 15 minutes drive, you will not want to miss Werribee Mansion and Spa, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Victoria State Rose Garden, National Equestrian Centre, Shadowfax Winery, RAAF Museum and Point Cook Homestead.
• Rate quoted is for 1 guest only. Additional guests are charged by per person in the same rental unit. Please enquire for long term rates.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: From Tullamarine or Avalon airports 37 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (4), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Victoria region
We are only 5 to 10 minutes drive from the Werribee Tourism Precinct (http://www.experiencewyndham.com.au/attractions), and also 20 minutes drive to the beach.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
2 Dec 2014
"Value for Money homestay.. sure will come back"
Super clean & comfortable homestay with great hosts.... Really feel like home during our stay... highly recommended for family with children, nice garden....… More
25 Nov 2014
"Welcoming and comfortable"
We stayed for 3 weeks when we initially emigrated to Australia. KC & Serena were very welcoming and gave us a lot of advice that helped us find our way around and organise things. The room was large a… More
Emma and Paul were great guests who help maintain the tranquility and cleanliness of the house. I couldn't have asked for more exemplary guests !
10 Aug 2014
We stayed with KC and Serena when we first arrived in Melbourne having emigrated from the UK and they couldn't have been better hosts. They were extremely welcoming, knowledgable about the area a… More
Michael, Heather and Fiona were lovely guests to have around. They are warm, friendly and considerate folks who would be welcomed in any home-stay. I am pleased to have hosted them !
18 Jun 2014
"Comfortable and Value for money"
Peaceful and quiet location which is only 25 minutes drive from the City, and 5 minutes drive to the nearest Town Centre, which offers a great variety of cuisines and supermarkets. I went with 3 of my… More
Hayden and family were excellent guests. They would be welcome to visit again !
1 Apr 2014
"Value for money"
The place was clean and spacious. It is about a 30 minutes drive to the cbd area. KC and his family were very welcoming and accommodating. Their son, Darius, plays the piano well and it was a pleasure… More
Glad that Germaine and her friends enjoyed their stay - it was a pleasure to have them around.
Those few tiny millipedes are harmless and very common in Australian houses. They do not bite or bother humans. They crawl in through the heating and ventilation air ducts, gaps in the doors, and so are present in all Australian homes. They are attracted by the warmth of the house and die off quickly as they have no food in the house.
The house is otherwise free from ants, flies and mosquitoes. We have some friendly bees in our back garden, busy pollinating the flowers !
29 Dec 2013
"Marvellous Place To Stay....Value for $$$$"
This is our first trip to Melbourne, a family of five. We had an enjoyable stay here as the owners are kind and friendly. The house is incredibly big and spacious and I am sure kids would love the at… More
Thank you Linda ! It is our pleasure to host your lovely family !
You're booking with
Kee Chuan G.
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 Mar 2015
Based in Australia