Penang Island Holiday Apartmt
Condo | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Sapphire Resorts-Penang Island Holiday Apartment is located at Batu Ferringhi Penang, one of the most popular destinations in Penang Island. It is located within walking distance of the Batu Ferringhi beach, restaurants, night market and stores. The perfect place to explore the city of Penang.
Ideal for couples, children, family & friends' gathering or getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday work, a place to relax and just indulge in the beautiful and peaceful environment. Wake up to an amazing sunrise view at the balcony and settle down at night to an awesome sunset view from the balcony.
When you walk into the apartment, you will find:
a) 1st bedroom, 1x double bed + en-suite with bathtub + air-con + fan
b) 2nd bedroom, 1x double bed + air-con + fan
c) 3rd bedroom, 1x single bed + low single bed + air-con + fan
d) The living hall is equipped with a SMART TV and an ASTRO TV decoder. Both SD and HD channels are provided by ASTRO. Those channels including Asian Food Channel, AXN, National Geographic, Disney Junior channels, FOX sports channel, Astro SuperSport channels etc.
e) Well-equipped kitchen with crockery, induction cooker, microwave oven, electric kettle, toaster for simple basic cooking as Penang is rich with delicious mouth-watering hawker delights and gourmet buffet spread at a lot of renowned hotels
f) Wifi is provided (free wireless internet) and the SMART TV can be used for web surfing
g) Washing machine, iron and ironing board are available
Strategically located and it is:
- 15 mins walk to the beach and access to variety water sport activities such as parasailing, windsurfing, Jet Ski, riding banana boat, beach volley ball etc. Speedboats are available for rent to explore uninhabited islands of Song Pulau Telur off Batu Ferringhi , Pulau Bidan and Pulau Song, where you can enjoy fishing and snorkeling.
- 15 mins walk from 5 star resorts like Holiday Inn Penang, Parkroyal Penang Resort and more
- 15 mins walk to the legendary night market (bazaar)
- 15 mins walk to the local cuisine in Long Beach Cafe Penang, The Ship, Golden Thai Seafood restaurant, Ferringhi Garden and more
- 15 mins walk to Happy Mart (24hrs mini mart) and a short drive to 7-Eleven (24hrs mini mart)
- Short drive from Tropical Spice Garden, Escape Theme Park, Adventure Zone, Teluk Bahang dam, Butterfly Farm, Hydro Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Hard Rock Cafe, Lone Pine Hotel, Shangri-la Hotel, Golden Sands Hotel, KFC, McDonald's and more
- Abt 30 mins drive to jetty to the Star Cruise liners and Georgetown Heritage site
Access to communal facilities just a few steps below at ground floor:
Swimming pool, Gym, Children's playground, Tennis court and BBQ pit
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Batu Ferringhi Beach 750 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||750 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Penang International Airport 30 km, Nearest railway: Butterworth Train Station and Butterworth Ferry Te 38 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 1, Lounge seats for 1|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
The Penang Island region
Malaysia is a beautiful country with lots of interesting and exquisite places to visit. Penang Island is located at the northern part of Malaysia and it's a 4-5 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur. An airplane ride from KLIA would take about 30-45mins. Penang Island is a heritage site, embracing modernity while retaining its traditions and old world charm. Multiracial cultures can be found here as all races live together respecting each other.
Penang Island is most well-known for its delicacies from hawker street stalls at a lot of places in Penang. After the cuisine fare, one could go round shopping at the legendary night market in Batu Ferringhi or the many quaint markets around Penang. Picturesque beaches at Batu Ferringhi with breathtaking sceneries make this an ideal holiday destination for couples, families and children and friends.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Malaysia