About the home
* Visit Wales 5 star
* 2 bedroom upside down house with bathroom with bath and overhead shower
* Situated on a working farm
* Wi-Fi available
* All-inclusive prices
* Off road parking
* Games room
* Play area
* Welcome Pack
* Full central heating
* Mile walk to village pub, town play area, railway station,
* 1 Dog is welcome (£5 per night to a maximum of £25 per week)
* Baby/Children welcome
* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided
* Barbecue area
* Laundry room and drying roomThe accommodation has been created from traditional stone farm buildings.
Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, reflecting farmhouse style and comfort throughout.
Rhiwal is our upside-down house has a twin and a double bedroom and the bathroom has a bath and overhead shower.
It has an open plan lounge dining area and kitchen please notice the high ceilings. The kitchens is well equipped with a gas cooker, a fridges, a freezer, a dishwasherand a microwave.
The living room area has ample comfortable seating and is equipped with colour television, a DVD player and a music system. It has gas-fired central heating to warm those cool evenings.
The bedrooms are charmingly furnished and all the beds are made up ready for your arrival. There are continental quilts with extra blankets if required. Towels are also supplied (not beach towels)
The laundry room and drying room are shared and the Games room is a strong favorite with adults and children alike.
We are an organic working farm, and if you would to ask anything about the farm and its animals we would only be too pleased to have a chat.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Dyffryn Ardudwy, 2km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Pool / Snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 5, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared garden, BBQ, Private fishing lake / river, Climbing frame, Swing set|
Conditions of Booking
1. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and will be available after 16.00 on the day of arrival.
2. No cottage is to be occupied by more than the maximum number of people stated during booking. If this happens you will be asked to leave
3. In the event of cancellation: * If we are unable to re-let rental will be payable in full. Please insure your holiday.
4. Breakages or damage is payable at replacement cost.
5. In the event of cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full of the monies paid.
6. We cannot be held responsible for valuables or other property of guests left in the cottages or for the damage or accident to vehicles.
7. On vacating the property, please remember that the next guests will arrive a few hours later therefore, it must be left in a clean and similar condition as found on arrival.
8. Pet owners must obtain prior approval before bringing their pet to any property at Ystumgwern. Only up to one dog per property is accepted. Pets must not be left alone in the property and owners must provide a sleeping basket for the animal. Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in any of the bedrooms. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, kept on a lead prevented from fouling the grounds and must not cause annoyance to other people. We reserve the right to request the removal of the animal should any of these conditions be disregarded.
The North Wales / Snowdonia/Gwynedd region
Snowdonia is a contrast of rugged mountains and wooded valleys, rushing streams and peaceful lakes, glorious beaches and boat-dotted harbours at Porthmadog, Barmouth and Pwllheli where they host international race meetings
The Barmouth / Dyffryn Ardudwy area
Situated in the Snowdonia national Park Gwytheryn is only a mile walk down to Dyffryn Beach which was awarded the Green Coastline award for its clean beach environment and water. Within 2 miles there is a selection of shops and pubs. The mountains for roaming are just as close with numerous lakes and rivers close by. If you prefer a guided walk the annual walking festival at Barmouth held in September is proving more popular every year.
Remember to bring your bikes the cycle routes are fantastic and Coed-y-Brenin has some very interesting daredevil paths to concur.
Its only 5 miles to the busy seaside resort of Barmouth with its numerous eating places and shops and 5 miles south is the historic town of Harlech with its magnificent castle and golf course.
You will find the most glorious ten mile expanse of sandy beaches from Harlech to Barmouth. Visit quaint villages such as Llanbedr, the gateway to Shell Island and Llandanwg with its Celtic church in the sand dunes.
Steam trains, Llanfair slate mines where "The Last Knight" was filmed, learn how hard the colliers of Yesteryear worked, Portmeirion (the Italian village where The Prisoner was filmed) are all close by and if you need any help during your stay we are always more than happy to help in any way.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Barmouth
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|3 Nov 12||21 Dec 12||£ 390||£ 100||£ 100||2 Nights|
|21 Dec 12||7 Jan 13||£ 575||£ 160||£ 160||3 Nights|
|7 Jan 13||30 Mar 13||£ 390||£ 125||£ 125||2 Nights|
|30 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 510||-||-||1 Week|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 475||£ 125||£ 125||2 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 630||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||22 Jun 13||£ 475||£ 125||£ 125||2 Nights|
|22 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 575||£ 160||£ 160||2 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||£ 730||-||-||1 Week|
|24 Aug 13||31 Aug 13||£ 710||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||28 Sep 13||£ 495||£ 130||£ 130||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 400||£ 125||£ 125||2 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 520||£ 130||£ 130||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 575||£ 160||£ 160||3 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
We do take a dog at this property at a cost of Â£5 per night max Â£25 per week<BR>Special offer<BR><BR>nightly rate is based on staying minimum stay please ask if you require extra nights at lower rate<BR><BR><BR>Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
North Lodge in Barmouth, Wales
Gwytheryn in Barmouth, Wales
Tan-Y- Graig and Godre'r Graig in Harlech, Wales
Tan-Y-Graig in Harlech, Wales
Holiday homes in Wales (3,262)