BARI-CASATITA, central flat + wifi +safe parking
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 5
thank for looking “Casatita” , my apartment in Bari city center.
It is comfortable, tidy, safe, flexible, few minutes walk from all Bari amenities.
“Casatita” is an airy 70 sq.m. flat with high ceiling, and has everything you need to feel at home:
• a huge bedroom sleeping 4 people: a queen size bed + 2 single beds ready to use;
• fully equipped kitchen: 4 gas cookers, electric oven, fridge + freezer, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, mixer, moka, coffee and tea at your disposal ,etc.
• comfortable living room with sofa-bed (accomodate 5th people), Tv led 39”, ironing facilities,
• bathroom with shower, , hairdryer, washing machine;
• 2 balconies;
• air conditioning;
• indipendent heating (you can always set temperature);
• wifi connection;
• bed linen and towels;
• babycot available, sheets included
SAFE, CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT FLEXIBLE POLICY AND MUCH MORE….
• Casatita is safe: the tenants living in the building are very kind and quiet. There is also a trusty family who lives there and is always helpful.
• Flexible check in and check out: we can welcome you and give you keys even if your flight lands early in morning or late in the night, has a strong delay, etc. We can always store your luggages in a safe place on arrival or departure day
• City map and tourist brochures are provided at your arrival…. Including our advices to enjoy the city.
• Green policy: all lights have eco-save bulbs, and the flat has its own photovoltaic power system on roof.
The historical and charming building will show you its original stone flooring, high ceilings, precious cast iron handrail, restored red façade.
• 10 mins walk from airport shuttle bus or airport-line station (just 15 mins to get from or to airport, there's a ride very 40 minutes)
• 10 mins walk from the best shopping area in Bari (via Sparano , corso Cavour, via Argiro),
• 15 min from theater district: Petruzzelli, Piccinni, Margherita (currently a contemporary art exhibition center)
• 15 mins walk from Old town, its charming streets and houses, harbour view, Cathedral and Basilica;
• 15 min from Ferrarese square, the Old Town gate and heart of Bari's movida and nightlife.
• 15 mins from Bari' “Lungomare” (sea promenade), its old harbour full of colourful fishing boats, where people from Bari goes to buy raw seafood.
• 15-20 mins walk from public beach “Pane e Pomodoro”
• 5-10 mins walk from all rail stations (there are 4 rail stations in Bari with different lines and destinations). You can easily reach every tourist destinations!
• FREE PARKING provided. Finding a parking in city center is an hard work, and usually costs about 2,50 euro per hour. But don't worry, there is a safe parking reserved for you free of charge. Just go into the garage and a valet will park your car for you. The garage is open 24h.
• Close to all kind of shops and supermakets.
Although Bari has a wondeful old town wich worth a visit, the best touristic places are located in its surrounding area. Alberobello and Matera (both UNESCO heritage towns), Polignano a Mare, Trani and Monopoli (wonderful sandy beaches) are absolutely some of the most amazing towns in Puglia which you might visit. They are all easily connected from Bari rail stations, and train tickets are really cheap (prices from 2 to 5 euro per person per ride).
We bet your question “what can I do in Bari?” will change soon into “How can I do ?”, if you wish to visit so many amazing places.
The area is full of shops, restaurants, supermarket, wine stores, latticini shops (fresh cheese products), pizzeria ( Donato Pizzeria is one of the best in Bari and it is just 200 mt from Casatita).
Do you like taste daily fresh food products? You cannot miss via Nizza Market, a DAILY street market which runs every working morning just 50 mt from Casatita.
At via Nizza market you can discover lots of tipical and delicious apulian products as: fresh fruits, vegetables, seafood, bakery products ( Focaccia, panzerotti, calzone, rustici, arancini, ecc.)
We look forward to meet you at Casatita and help you to enjoy our land
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
About this location
The Puglia region
Bari Old Town
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
28 Nov 2014
"La casa giusta nel posto giusto"
La casa si trova in una zona strategica e tranquilla della città vicinissima alla stazione e al centro . Di recente ristrutturazione, arredata con gusto,accogliente e molto pulita. Enzo,il proprietario, è stato impeccabile nel darci ogni informazione utile per il nostro soggiorno. L'ospitalità,la cortesia e la professionalità ci anno fatto sentire ...a casa. Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo. Siamo state davvero benissimo e.... speriamo di tornare.
Ciao Anna e Giulia, la vostra gentilezza e cordialità sono davvero uniche.
Spero di incontrarvi nuovamente a gennaio, e, in attesa di potermi rallegrare assieme a voi, vi invio il mio personale in bocca al lupo!.
10 Sep 2014
"Eccezionale in tutto"
L'oste e' stato squisito molto ospitale premuroso, la casa e' stata molto confortevole i miei ospiti si sono trovati benissimo,consigliatissimo.Grazie di tutto… More
14 Jul 2014
I have just spent a week at this flat and found it to be a wonderful place to stay, The facilities were great including air con, a powerful shower and washing machine. Enzo was hospitality personified… More
20 May 2014
"So awesome...could have stayed in the apartment all weekend!"
Super clean and comfortable and spacious. Short walk from train station and quick walk to old town and shopping. We thought it was a perfect place to enjoy Bari for the weekend. Each room had a/c. … More
28 Apr 2014
"Very relaxing, comfortable stay."
Because there was only two of us - we swapped for a smaller apartment "Casa-Robi" in the same appartment block. It was really lovely of Enzo to meet us at Bari airport and take us to the ap… More
9 Feb 2014
"An excellent base for enjoying Bari and exploring so many Puglian towns by train."
Although it is a very easy 15 minute train ride from the airport to Bari Central station, then a ten minute walk to the flat , it was great that Enzo met us,on arrival, and took us by car. A very ge… More
14 Nov 2013
Siamo stati benissimo, casa arredata in modo eccellentee pulito. facile da raggiungere con parcheggio auto proprio di fronte.… More
15 Oct 2013
The apartment is located not far from the city center and railway station, convenient to travel to other cities. The apartment is large, made fresh renovation, new furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped. It is a pity only, that was not the kettle for tea. The landlord is very helpful and friendly person. We with our child arrived at night, and Enzo kindly agreed to meet us at the airport, and even bought food for breakfast. Thank you, Enzo! We are grateful to you and will be glad to stop in your apartment next visit.
28 Sep 2013
Abbiamo soggiornato a Casatita nel mese di agosto dal 19 al 23,il soggiorno è stato stupendo.Belle le stanze,arredate con gusto e curate nei dettagli,ottima la pulizia.Enzo,Il proprietario è una per… More
Con voi ho verificato cosa accade quando il mio desiderio di ospitare e conoscere gente nuova incontra persone speciali come voi: nasce inevitabilmente un'amicizia. In attesa di poter condividere altro tempo assieme, vi saluto con affetto. A presto!:)
3 Sep 2013
"CasaVacanza - buono rapporto qualità/prezzo"
Ho soggiornato a Casatita nell'ultima settimana di Agosto, prenotando sul sito bed&breakfast.Sono stata contattata dal proprietario Enzo che mi ha spiegato che la struttura è una vera e propria … More
Sono contento che vi siate trovati bene a Casatita, è stato un vero piacere conoscervi ed ospitarvi! Mi dispiace se avete trovato delle imperfezioni, sei la prima dei vari ospiti a farmelo notare. Peccato, se mi avessi avvisato subito avrei predisposto una verifica immediata.
Un caro saluto, ciao e alla prossima!
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 May 2015
Based in Italy