Apartment | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The charming 4 bedroom apartment benefits from green area views on the rear side of the building. This makes the apartment really quiet without traffic noise. It is on a second floor, with elevator available. The living room and the main bedroom have huge windows to enjoy the sun every morning. Fully furnished to a high standard, you will find all you may need. With two spacious double bedrooms, two single bedrooms, and two bathrooms, the apartment is ideal for families and business people. Up to 6 guest, it is really comfortable and all of them will sleep in bed and not in sofas.
The Guillem Tell Apartment is located in the most prestigious district of Barcelona, often referred to as one of Barcelona's best kept secrets. Quiet and peaceful, yet only fifteen minutes from any main attraction in the city, the apartment has easy access to all amenities, including supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, fruit stores, gym, and many excellent restaurants for eating out.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Barceloneta - Port Olimpic 4 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: International Airport Barcelona “El Prat” 12 km, Nearest railway: Metro station: PLAZA MOLINA 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
|Further details indoors||
We provide all you may need during your stay: Towels and linens, or even all the utensils you need to cook your favourite dish. You will find also a large 42" lcd wide-screen tv, hifi sound system and dvd, 3 sofas, high end furniture, fully equipped kitchen + office area, integrated heating, wood floors, 2 bathrooms with bathtub and shower. Up to 6 people, all of them can sleep in bed and not in sofas.
Additional cleaning service, baby cot and high chair available on request.
|Further details outdoors||
The flat overlooks the gardens in a small yard with virtually no traffic, allowing guests to relax and unwind after experiencing the buzz of Barcelona.
You are dealing directly with the owner, so you avoid paying extra charges and commissions.
English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
Ask today for our special rates!
The Costa Brava/Catalonia/Barcelona region
- Barcelona city and the sea: With a coastline stretching more than four kilometres, the recovery of the Barcelona seafront has been one of the most important changes in the city. Today, the beaches are the largest and most popular leisure spaces of the urban landscape.
- Barcelona city by night: Shows, bars, discotheques, concerts, terraces and popular fiestas are just a few of the choices that the city offers for enjoying the Mediterranean night. By night Barcelona provides exciting cultural activities, entertainment and leisure for all tastes.
- Museums of Barcelona city: With the idea of being the city's true cultural driving force, the museums of Barcelona programme all sorts of activities, from temporary exhibitions to itineraries and workshops, offering attractive ways to discover their historic and contemporary collections.
- Active Tourism: Catalonia offers many possibilities for those who seek active tourist experiences based on sport. Such visitors will find excellent facilities assuring them a splendid holiday all over the country. Just choose your favourite sport and find all the different products and facilities available.
- Nature and weather: Nature-lovers will discover not only a pleasant, temperate Mediterranean climate, but also a wealth of landscapes and rich diversity in Catalonia. From steep, rocky coasts to gently sloping sandy beaches, from inland plains and wooded mountains to deep Pyrenean valleys and snow-capped peaks, the opportunities to enjoy nature are endless here.
- Business travel: In Barcelona city, excellent trade fair facilities and convention centres are combined with matchless complementary leisure amenities for those moments of relaxation between deals.
BARCELONA CITY CENTRE - SANT GERVASI DISTRICT
The apartment is located in the most selected part of Barcelona (Sant Gervasi district) where you will find a great mixtute of modernist houses and new buildings. The history of the Sant Gervasi district began in the middle of the 19th Century, forty years before it officially joined Barcelona city in 1897. Today the Sant Gervasi district is a friendly, upper class area of Barcelona, made up of quiet, relaxed streets and squares with a lots of parks and greenery. It will take about 10 minutes to get from this area to Plaza Catalunya and the city centre of Barcelona (Ramblas) by train. Apart from being one of the greenest and nicest districts of Barcelona, it is also one of the safest districts in Barcelona.
Where the streets of Santaló and Mariano Cubi cross, you will find a high concentration of fashionable shops and cafes. This area of Barcelona is well known for its many “chic” bars and discotheques and you will find plenty of choice whatever your taste. At Plaza Francesc Maciá you will meet the cream of the crop of Barcelona's nightlife.
BUS LINES 16, 17, 22, 24, 27, 28, 31, 32, 58, 64, 92.
SUBWAY: Padua or Plaza Molina Station
DISTANCE TO MAIN ATTRACTIONS
* Parc Güell: 1.55 Km
* Tibidabo: 2.30 Km
* Monasterio de Pedralbes: 2.44 Km
* Palacio Pedralbes: 2.56 Km
* Casa Batlló: 2.61 Km
* ESADE and IESE Business School: 2.66 Km
* Passeig de Gràcia: 2.66 Km
* Estació de Sants: 2.83 Km
* Universitat de Barcelona: 2.88 Km
* Camp Nou: 2.95 Km
* Sagrada Familia: 2.96 Km
* Palau de la Musica Catalana: 3.59 Km
* Iglesia Santa María del Pi: 3.84 Km
* Las Ramblas: 3.86 Km
* Catedral de Barcelona: 3.86 Km
* Teatre Nacional de Catalunya: 3.97 Km
* Poble Espanyol: 4.07 Km
* Palacio Güell: 4.12 Km
* Museo Picasso: 4.15 Km
* Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya: 4.23 Km
* Iglesia de Santa María del Mar: 4.29 Km
* Fundació Joan Miró: 4.37 Km
* Parc de la Ciutadella: 4.40 Km
* Drassanes Reials: 4.54 Km