Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Recently renovated and decorated, the luxurious Copèrnic is a spacious 2 double bedrooms apartment, where one bedroom is equipped with a king-size bed and the other a bunk bed. The spacious living room leads out to two balconies, with a view of the beautiful park.
The living room has two large cozy sofas, a flat screen tv, and an Ipod stand to listen to music and de-stress. The kitchen is fully equipped and there are two large bathrooms, which are designed with glass showers. The apartment is provided with all the services and appliances you may need.
This apartment is suitable for a couple or family with children. It is located on the second floor and a lift is avaialble in the building. The beautiful park is situated right next to the apartment building where you can enjoy the sun and relax.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Barceloneta 7 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Barcelona El Prat Airport 17 km, Nearest railway: Pàdua 230 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details outdoors|
The apartment overlooks the garden which is right outside the building. The apartment is located in the Sarrià-Sant Gervasi district, so you will find a variety of pharmacies, supermarkets, shops, and restaurants and bars to keep you busy and going.
You are dealing directly with the owner, so you avoid paying extra charges and commissions.
The Costa Brava/Catalonia/Barcelona region
- Barcelona city and the sea: With a coastline stretching more than four kilometres, the recovery of the Barcelona seafront has been one of the most important changes in the city. Today, the beaches are the largest and most popular leisure spaces of the urban landscape.
- Barcelona city by night: Shows, bars, discotheques, concerts, terraces and popular fiestas are just a few of the choices that the city offers for enjoying the Mediterranean night. By night Barcelona provides exciting cultural activities, entertainment and leisure for all tastes.
- Museums of Barcelona city: With the idea of being the city's true cultural driving force, the museums of Barcelona programme all sorts of activities, from temporary exhibitions to itineraries and workshops, offering attractive ways to discover their historic and contemporary collections.
- Active Tourism: Catalonia offers many possibilities for those who seek active tourist experiences based on sport. Such visitors will find excellent facilities assuring them a splendid holiday all over the country. Just choose your favourite sport and find all the different products and facilities available.
- Nature and weather: Nature-lovers will discover not only a pleasant, temperate Mediterranean climate, but also a wealth of landscapes and rich diversity in Catalonia. From steep, rocky coasts to gently sloping sandy beaches, from inland plains and wooded mountains to deep Pyrenean valleys and snow-capped peaks, the opportunities to enjoy nature are endless here.
- Business travel: In Barcelona city, excellent trade fair facilities and convention centres are combined with matchless complementary leisure amenities for those moments of relaxation between deals.
This apartment is situated in the exclusive upper Barcelona district, the Sarrià and Sant Gervasi area (La Zona Alta). It is close to Plaça Molina, Passeig de Gràcia, Diagonal’s business district, and to the vibrant Gràcia district. Here you will find plenty of good restaurants and bars, cinemas, libraries, unique and original galleries and shop.
The Sarrià neighborhood has retained most of its traditional flavour and personality so a walk through this neighborhood will allow you to explore its small-knit community of small squares and streets, elegant townhouses, charming shops and markets, beautiful parks, and delicious local restaurants. Because it was the last village annexed in Barcelona in 1921, you get to experience the origins of this pretty area like a true local!
Bus Lines: 16, 17
Trains: Pàdua, Plaça Molina, Sant Gervasi
Metro/Subway: Fontana (L3), Lesseps (L3)