APART FOR 8 IN THE BEST AREA
Apartment | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
This bright three bedroom apartment is located in Sant Gervasi residential, very quiet location with easy access to the city center. Nearby is the district of Gracia, which is ideal for shopping or dine at one of the many restaurants. The apartment sleeps up to 8 people, the bedroom has a double bed and the other two bedrooms are located 2 single beds. There is a kitchen and dining table for 8 people in the living room as well as a sofa bed for a couple. The comfortable balcony with Galvany Mercat (market). The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare your favorite meal.
The Mirall apartment is located on the 2nd floor in a building with no elevator.
Description of the apartment:
First bedroom: double bed, bed.
Second bedroom: 2x single bed, bed.
Third bedroom: 2x single bed, bed.
Salon: DVD, TV, Hi-Fi, sofa bed, table and chairs.
Bathroom: shower, toilet, hairdryer, WC (separately).
Kitchen: pots fridge / freezer, electric stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, washing machine.
General facilities: heating, oven, microwave, refrigerator, stove, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, cot, TV, Internet access, stereo, DVD and safe.
Other points of interest:
- Sant Gervasi - Galvany - is a neighborhood in the district of Sarria-Sant Gervasi. The name refers to the neighborhood of Sant Gervasi Cassoles as it was one of the parts of the old town of Sant Gervasi de Cassoles, and Camp d'en Galvany urbanization that began in 1866 its owner, José Galvany Castelló. Galvany name became popular when the market took Galvany, located in the heart of the neighborhood streets Santaló, Calaf and Amigó Madrazo. This area is the quintessential neighborhood of Barcelona, ??which retains the traditional flavor and character of a neighbor, as always, a shopping district and stately homes but also parks, health institutions and prestigious schools. Walk Sarrià is always a pleasure and a reunion with the past. The Sant Gervasi district is primarily a residential area well connected to the rest of Barcelona.
- Avinguda Diagonal - is the name of one of the widest avenues in Barcelona and more important. It cuts the city in two, diagonally from west to east (for the compass of Barcelona), hence the name. It was originally designed by Ildefonso Cerdà engineer and urban planner as one of the broad avenues of the city, next to Avinguda Meridiana would cut the rationalist grid he designed for l'Eixample (Catalan for extension). Both are in the Plaça de les Glories Catalanes that Cerdà designed as the new city center. However, Plaça Catalunya, igualm
being a new addition to the city of Barcelona, ??and the connection of Ciutat Vella and the Eixample, so it occupies a privileged position in the urban area, would eventually become the center.
- Museum and Center for Sports Studies Dr. Melcior Colet - is a facility dedicated to the promotion and exhibition of the most prominent in the development of the history of the sport in Catalonia in recent centuries.
- Metro Railways stations Muntaner, Via Augusta
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Villa Olimpica 3 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||15 km, 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Costa Brava/Catalonia/Barcelona region
Catalonia (Catalan , Catalonia , Aranese , Catalonha ) is a Spanish autonomous community considered as a historical nationality , 3 located northeast of the Iberian Peninsula. It occupies an area of ??about 32,000 km ² which borders the north by France (Midi- Pyrenees and Languedoc - Roussillon ) and Andorra, to the east by the Mediterranean Sea along the coastal strip of about 580 kilometers , south of the Valencian Community ( Castellón ) , and west by Aragon ( Huesca , Zaragoza and Teruel ) . This strategic location has led to close relations with the territories of the Mediterranean and continental Europe. Catalonia is composed of the provinces of Barcelona , Girona, Lleida and Tarragona. Its capital is the city of Barcelona.
In the Catalan region 7504881 people4 currently live in a total of 946 municipalities, of which 63 exceeded 20,000 inhabitants ( in which home to 70 percent of the population of Catalonia ) . Two thirds of the population lives in the metropolitan area of ??Barcelona. It is a very dense area and highly industrialized , leading the industry in Spain since the nineteenth century and its economy is the most important among the autonomous communities , generating 18.6% of the Spanish GDP , 2 although according to an independent report from INE , in 2009 for the first time was ranked second, with a GDP of $ 210,853.1 million, after six Madrid.5 Community Regarding GDP per capita , it ranks fourth , after the Basque Country, the Community Madrid and Navarra. Its history and language are for many of its inhabitants , the foundation of their collective identity.
According to the Valencian Economic Research Institute 2007 Human Development Index ( 0.958 ) 7 is the 8th largest in Spain , behind the autonomous community of La Rioja , and ahead of Asturias.8
Barcelona is a Spanish city , capital of the homonymous province and autonomous community of Catalonia . With a population of 1,620,943 inhabitants in 20124 is the second largest city in Spain , after Madrid, and the eleventh of the European Union . The Barcelona metropolitan area , including in the urban region of Barcelona , has 5,029,181 inhabitants ( 2011 ) , making it the sixth most populous Europea.5 Union
It is located on the Mediterranean coast , just 120 miles south of the mountain range of the Pyrenees and the French border , in a small coastal plain bounded by the sea on the east, west Sierra de Collserola , the Llobregat river to Besos river south and north . Having been the capital of the County of Barcelona , it is often referred to under the name of Barcelona.
Barcelona has been the scene of many world events that helped shape the city and give internationally. The most important have been the Universal Exhibition of 1888 , the International Exhibition of 1929 , the Summer Olympic Games 1992 and the Universal Forum of Cultures 2004 . It also hosts the secretariat of the Union for the Mediterráneo.6
Today , Barcelona is recognized as a global city for its cultural , financial, trade and tourism . It has one of the most important ports of the Mediterranean and is also a major transit link between Spain and France , due to motorway connections and high-speed train . Barcelona airport was used by over 35 million passengers in 2012
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
24 Nov 2013
Appartement lumineux, très agréables nous étions 2, le contexte est sympa tout est facilement accessible. Nous reviendrons. Merci… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
José Luis L.
95% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 3408 properties
- 556 properties
- Sant Pere de Ribes
- 91 properties
- Canyelles, Barcelona
- 26 properties
- Sant Andreu de Llavaneres
- 25 properties
- Sant Adria de Besos
- 25 properties
- 24 properties
- 24 properties
- 22 properties
- Sant Vincenc de Montalt
- 21 properties
- Premia de Mar
- 18 properties
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- 7 properties
- Vilassar De Dalt
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- Sant Boi De Llobregat
- 6 properties