Bansko Royal Towers
Price for guests, Nights
Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Our Economy Two Bedroom apartment is part of the “Bansko Royal Towers” development which is one of the best apartment complexes in Bansko. Situated just 100m from the gondola, the apartment is ideally located for skiing and offers first-class facilities.
Our apartment (78m2 in size) is located on the 4th floor and offers excellent south-facing views of the mountains/pistes which can be appreciated from our balcony.
All guests benefit from our meet and greet service which is done in person by our management company. You will be shown the apartment and all facilities available and also given the chance to ask questions. This service is already included in the prices that you see today.
The apartment is furnished to a very high standard with quality furniture, in keeping with the expectations of such a complex which contains excellent facilities.
Après ski is also only a stones throw away with on site facilities including a large bar/restaurant.
See area information for just some of what you can expect!
A floor plan can be viewed in the photo gallery and more Interior photos.
***UPDATE*** Now has WIFI in the apartment as a new addition for 2012/2013
***UPDATE*** Now has new Flat screen TV for better TV and DVD enjoyment for 2013/2014
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sofia 170 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Bunk Beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared outdoor pool (heated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
***The two single beds are specifically designed to slot together as a double
• Fridge includes freezer compartment
• Twin-ceramic hob with cooker hood
• Secure Digital safe within apartment
• 2x sofa beds in the living room that each can sleep 2 people if necessary
• IPod docking station for music playing
• Personal WIFI hotspot in the apartment with internet connection
• NEW 21" Flat screen Television and DVD player
• A large selection of DVDs are available in the apartment
• A selection of books and games are available in the apartment for guests to read/enjoy
• A heated ski room located in block 2 under the ski shop
• Satellite TV within apartment.
• Main reception for Meet and Greet service.
• Towels and linen are provided.
|Further details outdoors|
The Apartment on the 4th floor has a south facing balcony that offers fantastic views of the mountains/pistes.
• Close to gondola lift station 2 minute walk.
• 4th floor apartment.
• Wonderful mountain views.
• English/Bulgarian speaking management company on hand to answer any questions.
• Ski shop onsite in block 2
• Coffee Shop with a large terrace overlooking the astonishing slopes and peaks of the Pirin mountains
• Apres Ski Bar/restaurant
• Supermarket based on the complex in block 2
• Bank & Cash machine on site
• Restaurant in Block 1
• Second Restaurant and Disco Bar in Block 7
• SPA facilities with Turkish baths etc & relaxation zone
• Fitness Centre with gym equipment, running machines and Sauna
• outdoor pool and heated indoor pool
• Reception Area
• Secure Free Parking
• 24/7 Security throughout the complex
• Communal Gardens
Spacious lounge and dining area
A non-Smoking apartment.
Smoke alarms fitted to the apartment.
The Blagoevgrad Province region
Bansko is situated in the South-West of Bulgaria at the foot hills of the Pirin range. The beautiful alpine region offers the intrigue of its ancient town together with providing superb winter sports facilities for both novice and expert.
To the south of Bansko is the Pirin National Park, which is listed in the UN list of National Parks and Reservations. The park covers over 27,400 ha and is famous for many things including its lakes, waterfalls, caves, century-old trees and historic sites.
This all year round resort is a wonderland of nature, offering perfect ski-ing in winter and a network of trails offers superb hiking and mountain biking throughout the summer months.
State of the art facilities - good variety for all types of skiers, off piste and x-country skiing.
• Highest Lift: 2560m
• Km of Piste: 65km
• Longest Run: 16km
• Cross Country Trails: 9km
• Beginner Slopes: 8 (Blue)
• Intermediate Slopes: 11 (Red)
• Advanced Slopes: 1 (Black)
• Mtn Restaurants: 10
• Lifts: 15 (1 Gondola, 7 High Speed Chairs, 7 Drags)
• Night Skiing
- Height of the resort: 925 m
- Highest skiing area: 2600 m
- Total length of ski runs: 65 km
- Direction of slopes: North
The newest Bulgarian winter resort, recently discovered by the foreign tourists, Bansko provides an interesting combination between the virgin nature of Pirin Mountain and the atmosphere of the ancient Bulgarian small town.
It is the highest peak of the Pirin Mountain (2914 m) and the third highest on Balkan Peninsula. Seen from north Vihren looks like a truncated pyramid with an impressive vertical wall 420 m high in the foot of which lies the perpetual blanket of snow.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
18 Feb 2013
Absolutely loved the Apartment.
Only minutes from the Gondola station, minutes from the street.
My wife, son, nephew and his fiancé managed easily in the apartment.
We had to turn of the heating at one stage the apartment sure is insulated.
The indoor pool was a big cool though and the jacuzzi, but the sauna and steam room was just what the doctor ordered after a hard days snowboarding.
Would I recommend this ABSOULUTLEY 100%
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:22 May 2015
Based in United Kingdom