Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Features of the residential complex OLD INN Bansko:
- passenger elevator;
- full maintenance;
- private car park (free);
- Wi-Fi internet access;
- Monolith-brick building, 6 floors;
- Wood-decorated facade in alpine style;
- 550 meters from the cable car (7 minute walk).
Information about apartment #22:
- Capacity up to 5 people;
- Overhaul finished in winter 2012;
- 6th Floor;
- area is 76.4 sq m.
- panoramic glassing;
- fireplace with a special grill for roasting meat.
- individual furnish design with "aged" wood;
- comfortable hall with a bar for ski equipment;
- bedroom with beds-transformers
- (2 singles + 1 double);
- bedroom with double-bed;
- The spacious kitchen/living room with divided space for the third bedroom;
- All necessary household equipment: stove, fridge, kettle, microwave, toaster oven, all the tableware, satellite TV, good acoustics, etc.);
- Combined WC with a large convenient washstand.
- 4 cloth-dryers above the radiators (in bedroom and living room);
- abundance of sockets and hooks;
- convenient sliding shelves;
- technical room;
- balcony 4 sq.m. with a great view of Bansko.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Sofia 160 km, Nearest railway: Blagoevgrad 70 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Pirin/Rhodope Mountains region
The Pirin Mountains are a mountain range in southwestern Bulgaria.
The town of Bansko, an important tourism and winter sports centre, is situated on the northeast slopes of the Pirin Mountains. The town of Razlog lies in Razlog Valley between Pirin Mountains to the south and the Rila Mountains to the north.
North Pirin is the largest of the subdivisions and the mountain's downright part. It takes up 74% of the whole range's territory, being about 42 km long and ranging from Predel to the north to the Todorova Polyana Saddle (1,883 m) to the south. North Pirin is the most often visited part of the mountain, the only one to have an Alpine appearance, featuring many lakes, resthouses and shelters, and also the one where the highest peak, Vihren, is located. It is further subdivided into several parts due to its size: Mramor Part, North Central Part, South Central Part, Polezhan Part, Kamenitsa Part, Sinanitsa Part and Debeli Rid Part.
Central Pirin extends between the Todorova Polyana Saddle and the Popovi Livadi Saddle. It constitutes the smallest (7%) and shortest part, being only 7 km long. The highest peak is Orelyak (2,099 m), while the other peaks are under 2,000 m and heavily forested, usually deciduous. There are only two resthouses, Popovi Livadi and Malina.
South Pirin is the lowest and most round part, the highest peak being Svesthnik at 1,975 m. It occupies 17% of Pirin and is about 11 km long and wide. Well forested with coniferous and deciduous trees, it is the most rarely visited part of the mountains and thus lacks any resthouses.
Gondola lift (550m), Thermal spa in Banya (5km), old and non-crowded ski resort Dobrinishte (20km).