Silom-Sathorn MRT Lumphini 20 sq.m.
House | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
A spacious air-conditioned room with original bamboo furniture in the heart of Bangkok, in the Sathon/Silom Central Business District, near the Lumpini subway station.
The large window overlooks a quiet side street. The room is bright and has a antique parquet floor. There is also a shared bathroom on each floor of the house.
House provides fully regular amenities like:
- Linen, towels, soap/shampoo
- In-room safety deposit box
- Common guest room and outdoor seating area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Maid service
- Free short term luggage storage (before check-in after check-out)
- Intelligent and friendly neighbors
- Shared hot shower for the each floor of the house
- Common kitchen for light use (can make tea and wave food)
- Swimming pool, gym, muai thai boxing courses – walking distance
- Laundry - just nearby
- All indoor spaces are non-smoking
- Visitors are not allowed for privacy and security reasons
We are located about 5 minutes walk from the MRT subway's Lumpini station, and one subway stop from the BTS Skytrain's Sala Daeng station.
We are near to day and night markets, nightlife and Sathon, Sukhumvit and Silom business areas. Lumpini Park, one of the most beautiful parks of Bangkok, is nearby. Our neighborhood is full of Thai and western restaurants, and street food stalls where you can eat for $1-2 US. There are many massage shops and spas to relax and pamper you.
Swimming pool and gym are available in walking distance. Muai Thai boxing courses are available just nearby.
The house is definitely located in one of the most convenient parts of Bangkok.
Our rooms are non-smoking, but there is a smoking area available in front of the house.
Feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions.
A few notes in response to feedback from my guests:
- The room is on the 4th floor of 6 floor of a Thai townhouse, if you prefer rooms on the 1st-2nd floor feel free to drop me a message i have some.
- If you feel like you need to have a built in bathroom - please drop me a message I have those type of rooms in my annex house.
Holidaylettings guest are important part of my life. I am available to provide any useful information you may need. I respect privacy of my guests as well so I try not to be annoying, but I am around in case you need something. I permanently live in the house on the second floor with my dogs.
Normally I am available (not 100% busy) from 10am to 12pm. You can whats up or line me or message as well.
We are in the true center of the city. The Sathon area, like the Sukhumvit area, provides such uniquely Thai gems as food-courts and delicious street food for $2 US per meal, authentic traditional Thai massage and a local, not 100% westernized friendly lifestyle.
It is easy and fast to access Silom Road and Sukhumvit Road as well by metro/motorcycle taxi $2 US per trip.
Sathon area has a really rich infrastructure which can make your stay as comfortable as you can get in a 5 star hotel for a lot less money.
And of course if you stay weekly you can enjoy the most beautiful Lumpini Park with free yoga, tai chi, aerobics, and jogging. Or you can rent a bicycle to ride in the park or explore the city streets.
I definitely recommend these experiences for my guests:
- Morning and evening Thai food courts
- Massage, yoga classes, traditional Chinese medicine clinics
- Weekend markets and Silom night market
- Temples, riverside view and Chinatown
- The Rooftop bar at the Banyan Tree hotel
- Nightlife and bars
- Endless shopping for modest prices
- Go-go and adult shows
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 3 bathrooms of which 3 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Sep 2014
Based in Thailand
- 200 properties
- Bangkok City
- 49 properties
- Sukhumvit Road
- 31 properties
- Phetchaburi Town
- 8 properties