House | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 4
• Stunning seaside house located between the sea and the Burren. Spectacular views. Beautifully furnished and in mint condition. 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Completely private and tranquil. Large garden. A real 'get away from it all' spot. Relax in front of the open fireplace with a peat turf fire.
• Explore the Burren, one of the wold's greatest landscapes. Take a tour from a local guide. Walking and cycling in the Burren and on the coast are a joy. Bicycle-hire locally.
• Within easy driving distance of Galway City, the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands. The great surfing beaches of Fanore, Lahinch and Spanish Point are nearby. Connemara and The Ring of Kerry are unforgettable day trips.
• Ideal for golfers - about 18 links and courses within 1 hour, including championship links in Doonbeg, Lahinch and Adare.
• Please note that although there are 3 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, we take bookings only for a maximum of 4 persons to keep it in mint condition.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Swimming just beside the house!|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Galway, Shannon, Dublin, Knock, Nearest railway: Galway, Ennis, Limerick|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|