Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Nissi 3 complex is situated just within 2 minute walk from the gorgeous sandy Nissi Beach and 15 minute walk from the heart of Ayia Napa. Quiet and peaceful, yet few minutes from the beach, the centre and wedding hotels, the apartment has easy access to all amenities, including the local market for bargain hunting, and many excellent restaurants for eating out.
Its location is ideal for those wanting sun, sea, sand, diving, flying and the option of the great entertainment and excellent dining opportunities at Nissi Avenue. Families, couples or friends will find this location perfect to hike, cycle, enjoy historical tours or a variety of available water sports, golf or horse riding. Also the retirees may find this location affordable and convenient to spend a few months during winter in a perfect Cyprus climate with local food, close to the centre and shops, restaurants, walks at the sea shore to make the most of nature’s free spa letting water, air and sand improve one’s health and wellbeing.
Distinctive features of Nissi 3 complex comparing to other local developments comprise its convenient location, highest standards of indoors and outdoors facilities and yet the beauty of simplicity and functionality. Apartments surround a luxury communal swimming pool for adults with an adjacent one for children. Changing rooms are available outdoors as well. Community gardens create unique relaxing atmosphere to the whole complex. The development is in the vicinity of luxury hotels making this location ideal for various events and gatherings or just convenient to enjoy indoors health and beauty facilities close by.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Nissi Beach 500 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Pool or snooker table, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
The apartment is fully furnished; all flooring indoors and on the verandas is made of natural stone ceramic tiles. You will find it clean, functional and cosy.
There is one comfortable bedroom with king-size bed and luxury bedding sets and spacious fitted wardrobes. The bedroom has got a veranda which faces east for the morning light and cooling effect in the evening. It also features an amazing view on the communal gardens and swimming pool. There is a dressing table mirror which is a 'must have' for any woman. Even the painting depicts Nissi Beach to give you a flavour of this beautiful location when you wake up. All bedroom furniture is made of natural wood providing a healthier environment for these allergy sufferers. Wood doesn't harbour irritating dust and microorganisms.
The living room is equipped in comfortable sofa, coffee table, chairs, a 21 inch flat screen TV with satellite and a DVD player for your enjoyment. The open kitchen facility will give you the pleasure of preparing meals from delicious local ingredients enjoying the company of your guests, friends and family. The apartment has got a washing machine, refrigerator, oven and granite working place which is very hard to get damaged. Luxury veranda is provided for breakfasting in the morning sunshine or a quiet drink in the evening.
The apartment is fully air-conditioned. Satellite channels overview is available at http://www.primesatcyprus.com/programmes.php. If you are in the mood of watching TV you will find a wide range of film channels, sports, documentaries, news such as BBC, CNN or Bloomberg to catch up with stocks update, music, entertainment and even to practice your Greek - Greek channels as well.
|Further details outdoors|
Even though the car is not necessary, there is an allocated parking space which belongs to the apartment in case you decide to rent a car or bring your own car. There is lift access to the property if you bring bags of shopping or use a wheelchair or just feel like using a lift. For those who want to keep fit can use the ordinary stairs. There are changing rooms adjacent to the pools as well as WC and showers. 2 sunbeds are available. They are located on the ground floor of each block. The complex is away from the main road giving you privacy and peace. There are a few private villas in the neighbourhood as well as a private road.
- Swimming pool is available all year round
- English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions
- Welcome pack will be available in the near future
- Please enquire about pets - usually no pets but exceptions possible
The Famagusta region
Cyprus is a fascinating Mediterranean island where Greek and Turkish culture merges and mingles. It is a very safe and popular holiday destination. Weather watch: http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/Cyprus.htm
Cyprus is in general a small island therefore you can organize individual or organized day trips to other cities / towns / villages quite easily. You do not need a long holiday to cover the whole island.
Time zone: GMT +2 hours (GMT +3 hours in summer)
Flight Time: 4 hours 45
Weather: Average temperature: 25°C
Rainfall: 359.2mm a year
Photos at: http://www.cypruspictures.net
Famagusta District (Ammohostos region in Greek) is a region of rich history. It is located on the eastern coast of Cyprus and is famous for fabulous sandy blue beaches, old windmills and fertile red soil. Picturesque Red Soil Villages (lots of metal oxide) known as Kokkinochoria are further inland. Local people working in the fields cultivating potatoes or kolocase (Cyprus famous root vegetable) create unique climate of the native island. Culture lovers have an opportunity to discover the medieval churches and the folk art museums displaying rural artefacts in Deryneia and Avgorou. Attractions are the marine life museum or the new Sea Museum, “Thalassa”, in Ayia Napa, which has an amazing replica of a 4th century trading ship which sunk off the coast of Kyrenia. At the tiny estuary known by the locals as “Potamos” you can watch the fishing boats haul in their catch in their multicoloured baskets. Diving sites belong to the most beautiful ones in Europe. Cyprus has one of the most visited scuba diving sites in the world. Also, you can spend a month in a flying school and you will get your Private Pilot License instantly.
More information from:
Listen to Cyprus music at:
Information on fishing:
Ferry trips to adjacent countries e.g. from Limassol - check this out:
Other places to visit:
- Limassol - rough distance in miles from Ayia Napa to Limassol is 58 miles or 93.32 Kilometres (about an hour drive) - second largest city in Cyprus. A wide spectrum of activities and a great number of museums and archaeological sites are available to the interested visitor in this largest transit port on the Mediterranean
- Kyrenia - rough distance in miles from Ayia Napa to Kyrenia is 33 miles or 53.1 Kilometres (about half an hour drive) - with its historical harbour and castle
- Nicosia - Rough distance in miles from Ayia Napa to Nicosia is 38 miles or 61.14 Kilometres (about an hour drive) - located on the River Pedieos and situated almost in the centre of the island, it is the seat of government as well as the main business centre
- Protaras - rough distance in miles from Agia Napa to Protaras is 38 miles or 61.14 Kilometres (about an hour drive) - has lovely, sandy beaches with clear sky-blue waters and the most well known beach in the area is Fig Tree Bay. Protaras is also referred to as "the land of windmills" maintaining the nostalgic quality of the past.
- Paralimini - is roughly 10 minutes drive - The word Paralimni means "by the lake". Right at the heart of Paralimni, lies a moderate yet fulfilling shopping centre with many shops and a small entertainment scene including modern cafes and bars.
- Famagusta - roughly 10 minutes drive - the deepest harbour in the island. Famagusta contains spectacular ruins, including a magnificent amphitheatre, Roman baths, a gymnasium and royal tombs. The mosaics are particularly beautiful. Just inland from Famagusta are the church and monastery dedicated to St. Barnabas, the founder of the apostolic Cypriot Orthodox Church in 45 AD
- Cape Greco - just 10 minutes drive - It is a protected nature park. From the high points on the cliff that rests at the cape one can view amazing sights out to sea. According to local legend it is also the home of the 'Ayia Napa sea monster'.
Souvla and Souvlaki, Mahalebi, Tavva, Afelia, Anthous (stuffed Courgette Flowers), Revithia (Chick peas with tomato sauce), Koubepia (Dolmades or stuffed vine leaves), lentil soup, tarhana soup, tarhana, noodle or humus soup, chicken soup, Pilaf, Mezes, Kebabs, Kofte (meatballs), Dolma (stuffed vegetables, meat or fish), Bumbar, beans and vegetable dishes, Lokma (deep fried honey or syrup covered delicacies), katmer (cream filled pastries), Ceviz Macunu (green walnuts in syrup) and Turunc Macunu (oranges in syrup).
Ayia Napa is a resort at the far eastern end of the south cost of the island of Cyprus. The town belongs to Famagusta district - one of six districts on the island. There are 52 Blue Flag beaches in Cyprus and Nissi Beach in Ayia Napa is one of the most beautiful ones. Nissi Beach is located within the Nissi Bay which creates a secluded, cosy atmosphere. The Cyprus Tourism Organization supervises the beach and is responsible for protecting the interests of all tourists. Water sports such as water-skiing, windsurfing, canoeing, scuba diving and speed boating are very popular. There are cycling paths on the coast for pedestrians and cyclists. There are lots of cosy restaurants, karaoke places and entertainment. On one hand Ayia Napa is a bit like another Ibiza but on the other hand you will find plenty of culture, monuments and history.
Besides the obvious attractions of Ayia Napa you also have a world of culture on your doorstep. Thalassa Museum - an archaeological site, the Ayia Napa monastery, the ancient tombs at Makronissos and picturesque fishing harbor are located in vicinity or Tornaritis - Pierides Museum of Marine Life. For culture lovers the Ayia Napa Festival has been established as an annual event. It occurs in Sepheris Square in Ayia Napa Monastery. These festivities reflect the historic, cultural and agricultural traditions of Ayia Napa and Cyprus as a whole. The programme includes theatrical performances, operas, concerts and Cypriot and foreign folk dancing.
Ayia Napa has got established diving centres. Dive sites for certified divers comprise:
- Shipwreck Zenobia - Swedish ferry is one of the best shipwrecks in the world interesting divers. Length: 172 m, width - 23.4 m. The ferry sank with all cargo (108 trucks) on the 7th of June of 1980 in the Bay of Larnaca, during his first trip to Syria. Zenobio is located at an ideal depth for recreational diving: 17 - 42 meters. At the present time Zenobio is an artificial reef, inhabited with a variety of underwater world inhabitants. Ferry is in excellent condition and is a unique spectacle as for those who wish to swim from the outside.
- Green Bay – dive site for beginners with a maximum depth of 11 meters
- Konnos Bay offers a wide range of scuba diving activities, the depth of 12 to 40 meters
- Diving Chapel - a picturesque place situated on the shores of White Chapel. Diving depth can vary depending on skill or level and desire from 17 to 40 meters
- Sea Caves - a popular place for both experienced divers and beginners. While the penetration of the cave is available only to certified divers, beginners can enjoy the scenery from underwater, admiring the outside of caves. Maximum depth is 12 meters.
- Great Canyon, Cyprus - a difficult dive with stairs, but the effort is worth it. Maximum depth of 18 meters, ideal for divers with a certificate of Open Water and above
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
27 Oct 2013
"appartement confortable et très bien situé"
A 5 mn à pied de Nissi beach, l'appartement est très bien équipé. Le balcon, très grand et meublé de table et chaises, est au soleil le matin et à l'ombre le midi (en septembre).La p… More
27 Jul 2013
First time we stayed in appartments instead of hotel and didn't regret about it. There were 2 rooms with air conditioning, very big balcony. Everything that you want you could find there- even umbrellas. Location was very close to Nissi beach and to restaurants. In the evening we were going to the centre about 2 km from Nissi 3, but it was comfortable and nice walking - passing cafes, shops etc. We rent buggy there, so travelling around was easier. Each appartment also has its own parking area.
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 894 properties
- Ayia Napa
- 241 properties
- Esentepe, Kyrenia
- 105 properties
- 82 properties
- 68 properties
- Larnaca Town
- 65 properties
- 49 properties
- 48 properties
- 42 properties
- 38 properties
- 34 properties
- 24 properties
- 18 properties
- 18 properties
- 18 properties
- 15 properties
- Nicosia Town
- 14 properties
- Famagusta Town
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties