VILLA BLUE PALMS 1
from £67 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £67 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Luxury Villa BLUE PALMS Located away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Ayia Napa this villa is perfectly situated as a peaceful retreat for those wanting a relaxing and lazy holiday. Close to the pretty little bay of Liopetriou, it offers you everything you need to soak your cares away. Situated at the end of a road in a quiet cul de sac, the house is bordered with planted hedges and palm trees. Relax and unwind in the two outdoor sofa areas, surrounded by a colourful, tropical garden, listening to the sound of bird song. This property has all the features for a family fun holiday but at the same time gives a perfect sense of calm and is ideally located as a sun trap.
This villa is finished to a very high standard throughout with art work and accessories bringing touches of colour at every turn.
The light wooden and granite topped kitchen lets in floods of light so that you can enjoy a casual meal at the breakfast bar. It is fully fitted with amenities including a microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and coffee machine.
The two sets of patio doors bring in even more light to the lounge area. With its leather sofas and relaxing chair, it is a cool area in which to enjoy watching the TV or DVDs (please bring your own), or listening to music, an iPod docking station is provided. It has a relaxing atmosphere, at the same time being very comfortable and cosy. A separate toilet completes the downstairs facilities.
Step outside the patio doors onto a covered seating area, and enjoy quiet contemplation or a long, cool drink. Move to the back of the villa and the beautiful, clean pool with roman steps takes centre stage surrounded by large plants and palm trees, with hedged, wooden fencing providing the seclusion you are looking for on holiday. A separate covered seating and eating area gives you another option for respite from the Cyprus sun, or to enjoy your meals al fresco, having cooked them on the charcoal BBQ. Outside lighting around the pool/garden area means you can enjoy the outside late into the night.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and a master double bedroom. They are all fitted with beside tables, lamps and floor to ceiling wardrobes. The master bedroom and one of the twin bedrooms have the added advantage of a shared balcony with table and chairs and a beautiful sea view. The fully tiled family bathroom has a shower over bath, wash basin with storage and a mirror.
A beautiful villa in a perfect location, what more could you want?
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca International|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Private garden, BBQ|
The Famagusta District
Famagusta has become the main destination for summer holidays due to its extensive sandy beaches and nightlife in the Agia Napa and Protaras areas.
Due to the rich red colour of the soil, the Famagusta area, it has always been known as Kokkinohoria (red soil villages).
Visitors around the world come to enjoy the fascinating combination of traditional rural life and all the elements of an established tourist centre in the Paralimni and Ayia Napa areas.
If you are in the mood for a true Cypriot delicacy then simply venture out to any of the villages where traditional tavernas offer both excellent food and great value for money. Family run tavernas are usually located in a traditional property which has been completely restored to its former glory.
The villages of the Famagusta area are renowned island wide for their folk poets and traditional song performers.
- The medieval Monastery - located central to Ayia Napa, built in 1570 by the Venetians.
- Nissi Beach - 4 km from the harbour. A pure white sand beach and turquoise water with a variety of water sports on offer.
- Macronissos Beach - On the outskirts of Ayia Napa. The water is very shallow and great for families with small children.
- Cape Greco - Located at the most eastern point of Agia Napa. Its views are stunning, rugged shoreline in contrast with sandy beaches to the west, sea caves, cliffs, and sparkling blue waters. Great for diving, snorkelling or just sitting back and watching the view, also a favourite with cyclists and walkers.
- Fig Tree Bay – The famous white sandy beach at the heart of Protaras
- Marine Life Museum, Ayia Napa - Located in the lower level of the Town Hall the museum was the first of its type to focus on the past and present aspects of the island's marine life. There is an excellent fossil collection as well as a photographic exhibition including a reconstructed seabed dating from the dinosaurage.
- Thalassa Municipal Museum of the Sea, Ayia Napa - Situated next to the CTO Office – worthy of a visit. Thalassa or The Sea is the exclusive theme of this museum. Artefacts, vases, statues, sculptures, seascape paintings by local and Greek artists and other exhibits are on display but the main highlight is the life size replica of the 3rd century BC Kyrenia merchant ship which was discovered in 1965 on the seabed off the Kyrenia coast.
- Folk Art Museum, Dherynia - This museum is in fact a traditional Cypriot house filled with household items and farming tools from bygone days. The main bedroom is also complete with a traditional wedding bed and lace curtain canopy.
- Water World Water Park - Located in Ayia Napa is the biggest theme-waterpark in europe with a great variety of slides. The park's theme is "Ancient Greece".
- Parko Paliatso – Opened in August 1999 with small rides for children such as bumber boats, battery cars, mini wheels, small carousel, convoy, bumber cars and etc. Today, Paliatso Park has more than 25 different attractions. The biggest and most popular attraction being the Sling Shot, the Highest Ejection seat ride in Europe, catapulting you 80 metres into the sky in 2 seconds.
On the outskirts of Ayia Napa is the beautiful area of Ayia Thekla. It is becoming an extremely sought after location as it is one of the few places on the island that has remained free of commercial development and multi storey hotels. There is a small sandy beach with a tiny island just offshore that acts as a natural breakwater, making the waters here calm and warm. It is the perfect destination for those seeking the privacy and seclusion of a residential area but who still want to be within easy reach of major towns and resorts. This seaside haven is within 15 minutes drive of both Paralimni and Protaras and just 20 minutes away from the city of Larnaca and its international airport.
Ayia Thekla Church - A small, white church dating back to the middle ages, facing the beautiful turquoise Mediterranean sea, surrounded by native flowers and plants.
New Marina - The project envisages a world class marina, which will be environmentally friendly, with a wide range of services and attractions unsurpassed anywhere in Cyprus.
These will include quality waterside mixed scheme developments, lifestyle attributes such as recreational centers, restaurants, sports, entertainment, bicycle and walking paths close to the traditional church.
Over 600 berths will be available for small and larger yachts.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Chris Christodoulou (Property Manager A.A Real Estate Ltd)
- 2 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Apr 2015
Based in Cyprus
Credit cards accepted