VILLA BLUE PALMS 1
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Luxury Villa BLUE PALMS Located away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Ayia Napa this villa is perfectly situated as a peaceful retreat for those wanting a relaxing and lazy holiday. Close to the pretty little bay of Liopetriou, it
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Larnaca International|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
The Famagusta region
Although the actual city of Famagusta was a popular destination for tourists in the 1960s, it now remains under Turkish occupation since 1974.
The "free" Famagusta area to the south however has become the main destination for summer holidays due to its extensive sandy beaches and nightlife in the Agia Napa and Protaras areas.
The "free" Famagusta areas are: Paralimni Town, Dherynia Village, Sotira Village, Liopetri Village and the village of Frenaros.
Due to the rich red colour of the soil, the Famagusta area, it has always been known as Kokkinohoria (red soil villages).
Visitors around the world come to enjoy the fascinating combination of traditional rural life and all the elements of an established tourist centre in the Paralimni and Ayia Napa areas.
If you are in the mood for a true Cypriot delicacy then simply venture out to any of the villages where traditional tavernas offer both excellent food and great value for money. Family run tavernas are usually located in a traditional property which has been completely restored to its former glory.
The villages of the Famagusta area are renowned island wide for their folk poets and traditional song performers.
- The medieval Monastery - located central to Ayia Napa, built in 1570 by the Venetians.
- Nissi Beach - 4 km from the harbour. A pure white sand beach and turquoise water with a variety of water sports on offer.
- Macronissos Beach - On the outskirts of Ayia Napa. The water is very shallow and great for families with small children.
- Cape Greco - Located at the most eastern point of Agia Napa. Its views are stunning, rugged shoreline in contrast with sandy beaches to the west, sea caves, cliffs, and sparkling blue waters. Great for diving, snorkelling or just sitting back and watching the view, also a favourite with cyclists and walkers.
- Fig Tree Bay – The famous white sandy beach at the heart of Protaras
- Marine Life Museum, Ayia Napa - Located in the lower level of the Town Hall the museum was the first of its type to focus on the past and present aspects of the island's marine life. There is an excellent fossil collection as well as a photographic exhibition including a reconstructed seabed dating from the dinosaur age.
- Thalassa Municipal Museum of the Sea, Ayia Napa - Situated next to the CTO Office – worthy of a visit. Thalassa or The Sea is the exclusive theme of this museum. Artefacts, vases, statues, sculptures, seascape paintings by local and Greek artists and other exhibits are on display but the main highlight is the life size replica of the 3rd century BC Kyrenia merchant ship which was discovered in 1965 on the seabed off the Kyrenia coast.
- Folk Art Museum, Dherynia - This museum is in fact a traditional Cypriot house filled with household items and farming tools from bygone days. The main bedroom is also complete with a traditional wedding bed and lace curtain canopy.
- Water World Water Park - Located in Ayia Napa is the biggest theme-waterpark in europe with a great variety of slides. The park's theme is "Ancient Greece".
- Parko Paliatso – Opened in August 1999 with small rides for children such as bumber boats, battery cars, mini wheels, small carousel, convoy, bumber cars and etc. Today, Paliatso Park has more than 25 different attractions. The biggest and most popular attraction being the Sling Shot, the Highest Ejection seat ride in Europe, catapulting you 80 metres into the sky in 2 seconds.
On the outskirts of Ayia Napa is the beautiful area of Ayia Thekla. It is becoming an extremely sought after location as it is one of the few places on the island that has remained free of commercial development and multi storey hotels. There is a small sandy beach with a tiny island just offshore that acts as a natural breakwater, making the waters here calm and warm. It is the perfect destination for those seeking the privacy and seclusion of a residential area but who still want to be within easy reach of major towns and resorts. This seaside haven is within 15 minutes drive of both Paralimni and Protaras and just 20 minutes away from the city of Larnaca and its international airport.
Ayia Thekla Church - A small, white church dating back to the middle ages, facing the beautiful turquoise Mediterranean sea, surrounded by native flowers and plants.
New Marina - The project envisages a world class marina, which will be environmentally friendly, with a wide range of services and attractions unsurpassed anywhere in Cyprus.
These will include quality waterside mixed scheme developments, lifestyle attributes such as recreational centers, restaurants, sports, entertainment, bicycle and walking paths close to the traditional church.
Over 600 berths will be available for small and larger yachts.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
Chris Christodoulou (Property Manager A.A Real Estate Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in Cyprus
Credit cards accepted
- 889 properties
- Ayia Napa
- 249 properties
- Esentepe, Kyrenia
- 95 properties
- 77 properties
- 64 properties
- Larnaca Town
- 48 properties
- 47 properties
- 42 properties
- 38 properties
- 37 properties
- 36 properties
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 15 properties
- 13 properties
- Nicosia Town
- 10 properties
- 6 properties
- Famagusta Town
- 6 properties
- 6 properties