One Plantation Cyprus Suite A
About the home
Our purpose built villa is in a rural area near Paphos and contains four independent self catering suites.
Each suite is designed to a contemporary style and is ideal for families looking for a relaxing holiday. A suite consists of two double bedrooms, large open plan sitting and dining area and fully equipped kitchen. There are two W/C, one including a power shower. Internet TV covering most European channels and broadband access is included. The suite is fully furnished and fitted with high quality designer items.
The villa has its own swimming pool and is surrounded by sizable gardens and lawns for your enjoyment. Each suite has its own space at the poolside with Italian furnishings and a drinks cooler. There is also a shower and an ice and water dispenser near the pool. The charming and caring owners, Kalliopi and Albert, meticulously maintain the property to the highest standards.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Pissouri, 8.8km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 200m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (2), Single beds (4), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden|
Further details indoors:
- All bed linen and towels, including pool towels are provided.
- Regular and frequent cleaning with linen and towel replacement.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen with a comprehensive selection of utensils, cutlery and crockery.
- Large dining table and spacious seating area including satellite TV.
- Children are very welcome.
- Small beds or cots are available on request.
- Bottle warmer is available.
- Coolbox for trips to the beach or sightseeing.
- Air conditioning / central heating throughout.
- Other facilities may be available on request but could incur an additional charge.
- High specification fire and intruder alarms in each suite.
- Swimming pool with outside shower and W/C.
- Designated space at the poolside with Italian designed sun loungers, parasol and drinks coolers.
- Water dispenser and ice maker near the pool.
- The pool conforms to the highest EU hygiene regulations. It is regularly checked and has a computerised monitoring system.
- Over 1,300 square metres of garden and lawns for relaxation.
Further details outdoors:
- Irrigation for the garden uses ground water from a borehole. All rain falling on the building is collected and stored in the borehole. This is topped up during dry periods by water from the island's desalination plant. Water for the pool also comes from the desalination plant.
- The building is fully insulated which greatly reduces the need for air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter.
- Solar collectors are used to heat water for the kitchen and bathing and for the pool.
Our payment terms are 25% deposit (non-refundable), due when your booking is confirmed.
The balance is due six weeks in advance of arrival.
All fees for car hire and golf will be payable directly to the local suppliers.
For more Terms and Conditions please contact the owner.
The Limassol region
One Plantation is central to many places of interest and the tourist attractions of Cyprus.
We are 15 minutes drive from the well known beaches at Pissouri bay, Kyrenia bay and Melanda bay. Pissouri bay provides many excellent water sport facilities and a marina.
We are 20 to 40 minutes drive from three championship golf courses with a fourth is under construction nearby.
The Avdimou area
The Troodos mountains, wine making and fruit growing areas can be reached within half an hour. All around are villages, such as Omados, Pachna and Platres, where local taverna and restaurants serve a wide variety of food and drink from simple local fare to excellent international cuisine.
The area's main town, Lemesos, is 40 minutes away where you will find all types of retail outlets including international stores such as Marks and Spencer and Debenhams. Local and international restaurants of all types and sizes including fast food chains such as McDonald's. Taverna and bars, including an Irish pub. Entertainment including a water park and a cinema.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Avdimou
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
A winter sun break
10 Nov 2011
We had a wonderful and relaxing holiday. The apartments were extremely clean and comfortable with all facilities we needed for our stay. With two small children life was made easier with the utilities available in the kichen and the spaciousness of the apartments. The swimming pool and gardens were meticulously clean and tidy with ample sunloungers. We were made to feel very welcome by the owners who were helpful to recommend good restaurants and tavernas and places of interest during our stay as well as cheap local grocers. The lovely beaches were only 10 mins drive and the Trodos mountains and nearby Platres. We only wished we could have stayed longer as there is so much to see and do. We would recommend anyone coming to Cyprus to stay at One Plantation not just for the excellent facilities and warm welcome but also its location is near so many places of interest you just don't have enough time to see it all.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Last Minute Offer||7 Oct 12||31 Mar 13||£ 576||-||-||1 Week|
|Mid Season||31 Mar 13||2 Jun 13||£ 840||-||-||1 Week|
|High Season||2 Jun 13||29 Sep 13||£ 1170||-||-||1 Week|
|Mid Season||29 Sep 13||3 Nov 13||£ 840||-||-||1 Week|
|Low Season||3 Nov 13||30 Mar 14||£ 690||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
The rates for 2012/13 are discounted by 70% as a special offer for our opening year
Our rates do not increase for holiday periods, such as school breaks. There is a 15% surcharge for Christmas and New Year weeks.
Any fees for third party activities such as car hire and golf will be payable directly to the local suppliers.Book
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
One Plantation Cyprus Suites in Avdimou, Cyprus
One Plantation Cyprus Suite B in Avdimou, Cyprus
One Plantation Cyprus Suite C in Avdimou, Cyprus